We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Archived Proposals

Rejected proposals will be left here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. radhifh

Hi guys, i am new member here and new to the site. i m living in kl doing business here .....wish to meet some malay girls to make friendship and hang out tohether. i m open minded waiting you,
    Hi guys, i am new member here and new to the site. i m living in kl doing business here .....wish to meet some malay girls to make friendship and hang out tohether. i m open minded waiting you,
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. ShaunSG

hello people!

Hi everyone! Good to have found this platform! Im a married chinese guy looking for some discreet fun. Non smoker but love to drink over a good meal. Open to all kinds of stuff and has a...
    Hi everyone! Good to have found this platform! Im a married chinese guy looking for some discreet fun. Non smoker but love to drink over a good meal. Open to all kinds of stuff and has a preference for curves (from a chubby to bbw). Resides in Singapore and travels regionally for work...
    Hi everyone! Good to have found this platform! Im a married chinese guy looking for some discreet fun. Non smoker but love to drink over a good meal. Open to all kinds of stuff and has a preference for curves (from a chubby to bbw). Resides in...
    Hi everyone! Good to have found this platform! Im a married chinese guy looking for some discreet fun. Non smoker but love to drink over a good meal. Open to all kinds of stuff and has a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. JohnTan9991

College Student(Male)

Hey, I'm John, male, chinese, with a fit body shape, 19 year old college student living around PJ area hoping to meet up for some fun , if possible I'd like to do a 1 on 1 w a girl as I'm still...
    Hey, I'm John, male, chinese, with a fit body shape, 19 year old college student living around PJ area hoping to meet up for some fun , if possible I'd like to do a 1 on 1 w a girl as I'm still not really that experienced. Cheers :)
    Hey, I'm John, male, chinese, with a fit body shape, 19 year old college student living around PJ area hoping to meet up for some fun , if possible I'd like to do a 1 on 1 w a girl as I'm still not really that experienced. Cheers :)
    Hey, I'm John, male, chinese, with a fit body shape, 19 year old college student living around PJ area hoping to meet up for some fun , if possible I'd like to do a 1 on 1 w a girl as I'm still...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. David007id

Bali Fun

I live in Bali, love to meet single ladies or and couples.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Ash17

Hi guys,new here...looking for fun and great time

Hi guys,new here...single male....looking to get to know ppl and also to hv great time...looking forward ..., Cheers
    Hi guys,new here...single male....looking to get to know ppl and also to hv great time...looking forward ..., Cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. vaedas

No experience Male looking for female

Hi I'm a Chinese male age 23 looking for a female younger than 28 to teach me the way of sex my height is 174. No 6 packs if you people are wondering cause unity is strength. Jks aside drop me a...
    Hi I'm a Chinese male age 23 looking for a female younger than 28 to teach me the way of sex my height is 174. No 6 packs if you people are wondering cause unity is strength. Jks aside drop me a message if you are interested After I've learnt from you I dun mind being your sex partner for a...
    Hi I'm a Chinese male age 23 looking for a female younger than 28 to teach me the way of sex my height is 174. No 6 packs if you people are wondering cause unity is strength. Jks aside drop me a message if you are interested After I've learnt...
    Hi I'm a Chinese male age 23 looking for a female younger than 28 to teach me the way of sex my height is 174. No 6 packs if you people are wondering cause unity is strength. Jks aside drop me a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Igneel97

Looking for Friends With Benefit

Hi, I'm looking for ladies that are interested in being My FWB , couples are most welcome too... I'm 20 yrs old single guy frm JB . Currently I'm studying .. I'm interested in married women...
    Hi, I'm looking for ladies that are interested in being My FWB , couples are most welcome too... I'm 20 yrs old single guy frm JB . Currently I'm studying .. I'm interested in married women too.. I'm an indian guy.. Maybe some sexting but, I respect the ladies privacy..
    Hi, I'm looking for ladies that are interested in being My FWB , couples are most welcome too... I'm 20 yrs old single guy frm JB . Currently I'm studying .. I'm interested in married women too.. I'm an indian guy.. Maybe some sexting but, I...
    Hi, I'm looking for ladies that are interested in being My FWB , couples are most welcome too... I'm 20 yrs old single guy frm JB . Currently I'm studying .. I'm interested in married women...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Max78

Hijabi Girl KL/Shah Alam

Would love to meet any hijabi girl in 20s/30s around KL/Shah Alam. Maybe have some coffee and stuff. I'm 26 Malay, 1.65m. Hit me if there's anyone out there!
    Would love to meet any hijabi girl in 20s/30s around KL/Shah Alam. Maybe have some coffee and stuff. I'm 26 Malay, 1.65m. Hit me if there's anyone out there!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Terrytay

Lonely man looking for partner

hi there , I'm 35 175cm 75 kg Chinese Stay at JB area Looking for sex partner U are welcome ...
    hi there , I'm 35 175cm 75 kg Chinese Stay at JB area Looking for sex partner U are welcome ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sissy-Nai

Johor Bahru - sissy bottom looking for top

Hi people, I'm a sissy cross dresser looking for male/female master to serve. I'm into soft bondage and restrains. I bought a few ropes and butt plug to play with. I'm willing to explore further...
    Hi people, I'm a sissy cross dresser looking for male/female master to serve. I'm into soft bondage and restrains. I bought a few ropes and butt plug to play with. I'm willing to explore further with cock cage etc with a master. I have sensitive nipples and moob. Would like to be...
    Hi people, I'm a sissy cross dresser looking for male/female master to serve. I'm into soft bondage and restrains. I bought a few ropes and butt plug to play with. I'm willing to explore further with cock cage etc with a master. I have...
    Hi people, I'm a sissy cross dresser looking for male/female master to serve. I'm into soft bondage and restrains. I bought a few ropes and butt plug to play with. I'm willing to explore further...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Brian_69

Looking for a female to get wasted and make wild love

Brian here, im 25 years old and have fit body appearance. Love to make interesting conversations and very good in bed. Lets have a wine and see how it goes ;)
    Brian here, im 25 years old and have fit body appearance. Love to make interesting conversations and very good in bed. Lets have a wine and see how it goes ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Shan_21

Hi there couple I'm based in jb

Feeling lusty... add spice to ur bedroom Have you ever thought seeing your other half being pounded and climax by another cock ! Or Like the idea of letting your wife meet another guy for some...
    Feeling lusty... add spice to ur bedroom Have you ever thought seeing your other half being pounded and climax by another cock ! Or Like the idea of letting your wife meet another guy for some great sex, to meet her needs ? a open minded dude who has interest in cuckolding , threesome etc ! I...
    Feeling lusty... add spice to ur bedroom Have you ever thought seeing your other half being pounded and climax by another cock ! Or Like the idea of letting your wife meet another guy for some great sex, to meet her needs ? a open minded dude...
    Feeling lusty... add spice to ur bedroom Have you ever thought seeing your other half being pounded and climax by another cock ! Or Like the idea of letting your wife meet another guy for some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Daus

Looking for a girl

Hey is there any girls in damansara want to fuck im fully free to come and have fum with yall
    Hey is there any girls in damansara want to fuck im fully free to come and have fum with yall
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. decentdimpleguy

Fake taxi?!??.

im definately a fan of fake taxi. So on the coming mid April, night time after 9.00pm, any female wanted to become the passenger? Just to be Chinese (personal preference), 18-35 years old. Feel...
    im definately a fan of fake taxi. So on the coming mid April, night time after 9.00pm, any female wanted to become the passenger? Just to be Chinese (personal preference), 18-35 years old. Feel free to PM me for more!
    im definately a fan of fake taxi. So on the coming mid April, night time after 9.00pm, any female wanted to become the passenger? Just to be Chinese (personal preference), 18-35 years old. Feel free to PM me for more!
    im definately a fan of fake taxi. So on the coming mid April, night time after 9.00pm, any female wanted to become the passenger? Just to be Chinese (personal preference), 18-35 years old. Feel...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. iskandarshah

Let me to be your New SuperHero

Hello guys... I am Iskandar by the way. This is my 1st ever thread as i am a newbie in this forum. I love to be naked as i am a naturist for already 4 years practice. For the 1st start i love to...
    Hello guys... I am Iskandar by the way. This is my 1st ever thread as i am a newbie in this forum. I love to be naked as i am a naturist for already 4 years practice. For the 1st start i love to share my down to earth photo & hope some of you can accept me as a new friend that can sharing our...
    Hello guys... I am Iskandar by the way. This is my 1st ever thread as i am a newbie in this forum. I love to be naked as i am a naturist for already 4 years practice. For the 1st start i love to share my down to earth photo & hope some of you...
    Hello guys... I am Iskandar by the way. This is my 1st ever thread as i am a newbie in this forum. I love to be naked as i am a naturist for already 4 years practice. For the 1st start i love to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. JuVenile

First Post

My first post... still a little shy and hope to come around it some time soon. cheers!
    My first post... still a little shy and hope to come around it some time soon. cheers!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. BlackHammer18

Companion wanted

Dear Lovely ladies, Polite, Humble and Courteous Gentleman over here seeking for discreet companionship. eg: Dinner/Movie dates and being a gentleman, you will not bare any expenses incurred....
    Dear Lovely ladies, Polite, Humble and Courteous Gentleman over here seeking for discreet companionship. eg: Dinner/Movie dates and being a gentleman, you will not bare any expenses incurred. (Sex is NOT compulsory, get to know each other prior and lets see where it takes us) Indian, 32, Medium...
    Dear Lovely ladies, Polite, Humble and Courteous Gentleman over here seeking for discreet companionship. eg: Dinner/Movie dates and being a gentleman, you will not bare any expenses incurred. (Sex is NOT compulsory, get to know each other prior...
    Dear Lovely ladies, Polite, Humble and Courteous Gentleman over here seeking for discreet companionship. eg: Dinner/Movie dates and being a gentleman, you will not bare any expenses incurred....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Fkwit

looking for wechat sexting

greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to...
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to getting to know different people n make friends.
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to getting to know different people n make friends.
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sabeh

18 yo slim chinese looking for fwbs/sext buddies

Hello ladies, im new to undertable ^^ Im looking for female fwbs,preferably aged 16-36 yo. Must be disease free. We can sext too :) Rest assured that I have a decent amnt of experience so i know...
    Hello ladies, im new to undertable ^^ Im looking for female fwbs,preferably aged 16-36 yo. Must be disease free. We can sext too :) Rest assured that I have a decent amnt of experience so i know what im doing & i wont disappoint Basic info abt myself: 18 this year, Chinese At least decent...
    Hello ladies, im new to undertable ^^ Im looking for female fwbs,preferably aged 16-36 yo. Must be disease free. We can sext too :) Rest assured that I have a decent amnt of experience so i know what im doing & i wont disappoint Basic info abt...
    Hello ladies, im new to undertable ^^ Im looking for female fwbs,preferably aged 16-36 yo. Must be disease free. We can sext too :) Rest assured that I have a decent amnt of experience so i know...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dean123

New Here - WeChat with Ladies

Hi, I'm a new member here. Male early 20+ Chinese Learnt about this site from a friend. Not looking for "extra-curricular" activities atm until I get used with this site. Only looking for...
    Hi, I'm a new member here. Male early 20+ Chinese Learnt about this site from a friend. Not looking for "extra-curricular" activities atm until I get used with this site. Only looking for chatting with Female (WeChat) If interested, PM me your WeChat ID and I'll ass you
    Hi, I'm a new member here. Male early 20+ Chinese Learnt about this site from a friend. Not looking for "extra-curricular" activities atm until I get used with this site. Only looking for chatting with Female (WeChat) If interested, PM me...
    Hi, I'm a new member here. Male early 20+ Chinese Learnt about this site from a friend. Not looking for "extra-curricular" activities atm until I get used with this site. Only looking for...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options