We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Archived Proposals

Rejected proposals will be left here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. philosopher07

Couples Or Females For Sex Fantasies This Saturday 29th...

I'm Looking For Any Couples Or Females To Join Me For The Fun On Saturday. I Will Host Or I Can Go To Your Place. Whichever Comforts You. Hit Me Up If Anyone Interested. I'm Male Single... Indian...
    I'm Looking For Any Couples Or Females To Join Me For The Fun On Saturday. I Will Host Or I Can Go To Your Place. Whichever Comforts You. Hit Me Up If Anyone Interested. I'm Male Single... Indian And Base In Johor... 27 Years Old This Year... Hope To Hear From You Guys Soon
    I'm Looking For Any Couples Or Females To Join Me For The Fun On Saturday. I Will Host Or I Can Go To Your Place. Whichever Comforts You. Hit Me Up If Anyone Interested. I'm Male Single... Indian And Base In Johor... 27 Years Old This Year......
    I'm Looking For Any Couples Or Females To Join Me For The Fun On Saturday. I Will Host Or I Can Go To Your Place. Whichever Comforts You. Hit Me Up If Anyone Interested. I'm Male Single... Indian...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. MichaelB

Looking for a female fwb

Hi there! I'm new here, but here goes anyway: I'm looking for a female fwb doesn't mind hosting or just going to hotels. I just want this to be NSA and discreet! About myself: Height:...
    Hi there! I'm new here, but here goes anyway: I'm looking for a female fwb doesn't mind hosting or just going to hotels. I just want this to be NSA and discreet! About myself: Height: 1.8m Weight: 70kg Age: 21 Race: Chinese I'm experienced in bed and also able to last very long (up to 2...
    Hi there! I'm new here, but here goes anyway: I'm looking for a female fwb doesn't mind hosting or just going to hotels. I just want this to be NSA and discreet! About myself: Height: 1.8m Weight: 70kg Age: 21 Race: Chinese I'm experienced in...
    Hi there! I'm new here, but here goes anyway: I'm looking for a female fwb doesn't mind hosting or just going to hotels. I just want this to be NSA and discreet! About myself: Height:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Johnymundo

looking for Girl

i need a girlfriend that suit me! i want who love surprises, If you're the one suit me.. please dont hesitate to chat me kay? are gelang patah or jb sahaja
    i need a girlfriend that suit me! i want who love surprises, If you're the one suit me.. please dont hesitate to chat me kay? are gelang patah or jb sahaja
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Airaces

Looking for couple or lady

Hi all, i am a filipino good looking guy, stayed in tune hotel KLIA2, there is any couple or single lady that i can meet here? Thanks..
    Hi all, i am a filipino good looking guy, stayed in tune hotel KLIA2, there is any couple or single lady that i can meet here? Thanks..
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Greatexplorer

Newbie here keen in plus size ladies for discreet rs

Hi ladies, am local sg Chinese in my late 30s and keen on curvy and plus size ladies for discreet rs. Am married with an average body wife but had develop a liking for plus size ladies since abt a...
    Hi ladies, am local sg Chinese in my late 30s and keen on curvy and plus size ladies for discreet rs. Am married with an average body wife but had develop a liking for plus size ladies since abt a year ago. Looking at curvy plus size ladies turns me on honestly haha. Dun doubt me and dun ask me...
    Hi ladies, am local sg Chinese in my late 30s and keen on curvy and plus size ladies for discreet rs. Am married with an average body wife but had develop a liking for plus size ladies since abt a year ago. Looking at curvy plus size ladies turns...
    Hi ladies, am local sg Chinese in my late 30s and keen on curvy and plus size ladies for discreet rs. Am married with an average body wife but had develop a liking for plus size ladies since abt a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. veejay

Visiting Jakarta 21-22 Oct 2017

Hi USCers, I will be visiting Jkt as per subjected date.. looking for night fun with local USCers.. Chinese-Indo 30 y/o here. Matured ladies are welcome too ..
    Hi USCers, I will be visiting Jkt as per subjected date.. looking for night fun with local USCers.. Chinese-Indo 30 y/o here. Matured ladies are welcome too ..
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Hadi007

Jakarta

I will be visiting jakarta next week. Would love to fuck any wife or girlfriend while husband/bf watches or just them alone. I am experienced and surely know how to fuck a girl. If i cant make her...
    I will be visiting jakarta next week. Would love to fuck any wife or girlfriend while husband/bf watches or just them alone. I am experienced and surely know how to fuck a girl. If i cant make her cum i will treat you to whatever you want to do :p .
    I will be visiting jakarta next week. Would love to fuck any wife or girlfriend while husband/bf watches or just them alone. I am experienced and surely know how to fuck a girl. If i cant make her cum i will treat you to whatever you want to do :p .
    I will be visiting jakarta next week. Would love to fuck any wife or girlfriend while husband/bf watches or just them alone. I am experienced and surely know how to fuck a girl. If i cant make her...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. CuriousAsianMale

Holiday at Batam

Will be in Batam this from 20-22 July so wonder if anyone wants to meet up. Male here.
    Will be in Batam this from 20-22 July so wonder if anyone wants to meet up. Male here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Ghoshlovpreggy

Looking for pregnant ladies available

hi, i'm zul a newbie to this forum. I'm very keen to find pregnant ladies to fulfilled pregnancy fantasy about pregnant curvy body. Is there any pregnant ladies that available around K.L?
    hi, i'm zul a newbie to this forum. I'm very keen to find pregnant ladies to fulfilled pregnancy fantasy about pregnant curvy body. Is there any pregnant ladies that available around K.L?
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ClumsySmurf

[NEW USER] Everyone Please Welcome ClumsySmurf To Our Community!

Hello I am slightly introvert :> I love swimming and basketball! Totally new to this so pardon me for taking my time exploring around. :) Join this website to look for some fun!
    Hello I am slightly introvert :> I love swimming and basketball! Totally new to this so pardon me for taking my time exploring around. :) Join this website to look for some fun!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. martinengland

English male in petaling jays

Hi im 43 from england 6ft3 shaved head blue eyes well endowed broadminded and adventerous new to the scene in malaysia but looking to meet couples or ladies in kl or pj i can host my condo.Maybe...
    Hi im 43 from england 6ft3 shaved head blue eyes well endowed broadminded and adventerous new to the scene in malaysia but looking to meet couples or ladies in kl or pj i can host my condo.Maybe meet have a drink chat break the ice and take things from there.Im free weekends afternoons and evenings
    Hi im 43 from england 6ft3 shaved head blue eyes well endowed broadminded and adventerous new to the scene in malaysia but looking to meet couples or ladies in kl or pj i can host my condo.Maybe meet have a drink chat break the ice and take...
    Hi im 43 from england 6ft3 shaved head blue eyes well endowed broadminded and adventerous new to the scene in malaysia but looking to meet couples or ladies in kl or pj i can host my condo.Maybe...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Politeman69

Want to find PJ horny girl. Are u?

I am a funny and sporty guy. Today will be free around PJ area. Sweeties, lets have a coffeee together. 27 years old, 183cm .85 kg.
    I am a funny and sporty guy. Today will be free around PJ area. Sweeties, lets have a coffeee together. 27 years old, 183cm .85 kg.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Imbbwlover

Looking for Singapore Chinese BBW NSA

Hello there, I am local Singaporean chinese. I'm in my early 40's with an adolescent sense of humor. I like girls, but the fat ones turn me on. I am very much into BBW or Big Girls, whatever the...
    Hello there, I am local Singaporean chinese. I'm in my early 40's with an adolescent sense of humor. I like girls, but the fat ones turn me on. I am very much into BBW or Big Girls, whatever the acceptable term is. I like them physically because their bodies are soft, warm, and pleasant to the...
    Hello there, I am local Singaporean chinese. I'm in my early 40's with an adolescent sense of humor. I like girls, but the fat ones turn me on. I am very much into BBW or Big Girls, whatever the acceptable term is. I like them physically because...
    Hello there, I am local Singaporean chinese. I'm in my early 40's with an adolescent sense of humor. I like girls, but the fat ones turn me on. I am very much into BBW or Big Girls, whatever the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. karmaprime

Newbie here: want to be a watcher willing to host

hi all I'm a professional Indian in his late 30s. Been married for a while now but sex life has not been as adventures on both our ends. Looking to learn. I'm willing to host and entertain and...
    hi all I'm a professional Indian in his late 30s. Been married for a while now but sex life has not been as adventures on both our ends. Looking to learn. I'm willing to host and entertain and would like to be on the watcher role. Pm if you are keen kl or pj area. Thank you
    hi all I'm a professional Indian in his late 30s. Been married for a while now but sex life has not been as adventures on both our ends. Looking to learn. I'm willing to host and entertain and would like to be on the watcher role. Pm if you...
    hi all I'm a professional Indian in his late 30s. Been married for a while now but sex life has not been as adventures on both our ends. Looking to learn. I'm willing to host and entertain and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. fitzjust

Caucasian guy looking for couples and singles in Penang

Hi guys, experienced UK caucasian looking for fun time in Penang 29th June for one night. i can host at my hotel/apartment. 46 white guy with big tool. leave a message here, i think my box gets...
    Hi guys, experienced UK caucasian looking for fun time in Penang 29th June for one night. i can host at my hotel/apartment. 46 white guy with big tool. leave a message here, i think my box gets full easy and o will reply. thanks
    Hi guys, experienced UK caucasian looking for fun time in Penang 29th June for one night. i can host at my hotel/apartment. 46 white guy with big tool. leave a message here, i think my box gets full easy and o will reply. thanks
    Hi guys, experienced UK caucasian looking for fun time in Penang 29th June for one night. i can host at my hotel/apartment. 46 white guy with big tool. leave a message here, i think my box gets...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. spanish

Good looking spanish guy , new in town!! 35 years old

Hi, I´m a 35 years old spanish guy now in KL!e I´m interested on meeting some nice people to chill, have some sensual exciting time together, have some fun,... Into massages, relaxation, playful...
    Hi, I´m a 35 years old spanish guy now in KL!e I´m interested on meeting some nice people to chill, have some sensual exciting time together, have some fun,... Into massages, relaxation, playful games, ...or into more naughty situations... threesomes, duo, watching, two cocks and one girl,...
    Hi, I´m a 35 years old spanish guy now in KL!e I´m interested on meeting some nice people to chill, have some sensual exciting time together, have some fun,... Into massages, relaxation, playful games, ...or into more naughty...
    Hi, I´m a 35 years old spanish guy now in KL!e I´m interested on meeting some nice people to chill, have some sensual exciting time together, have some fun,... Into massages, relaxation, playful...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. troykhoo

Chinese single guy looking for Fwb

Hi, I am Troy 26 years old Chinese, 170cm, from penang. Looking for single female as fwb.
    Hi, I am Troy 26 years old Chinese, 170cm, from penang. Looking for single female as fwb.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. spanish

Good looking Spanish guy new in town!! 35years old

Hi, here a 35 years old spanish guy new in town!! very interested on meeting couples or girls to spend some nice time together whether chilling, relaxing, having some nice sex, massages, or...
    Hi, here a 35 years old spanish guy new in town!! very interested on meeting couples or girls to spend some nice time together whether chilling, relaxing, having some nice sex, massages, or anything... I´m open!! I´m slim, sportive, soft skin, good looking guy, respetful, well educated, well...
    Hi, here a 35 years old spanish guy new in town!! very interested on meeting couples or girls to spend some nice time together whether chilling, relaxing, having some nice sex, massages, or anything... I´m open!! I´m slim, sportive, soft skin,...
    Hi, here a 35 years old spanish guy new in town!! very interested on meeting couples or girls to spend some nice time together whether chilling, relaxing, having some nice sex, massages, or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. marqflexin

Squirters welcome

Looking for ladies that squirt and love to take an 8 inch D in her tight holes in the south korea area
    Looking for ladies that squirt and love to take an 8 inch D in her tight holes in the south korea area
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Sensual_Jay

[NEW USER] Everyone Please Welcome Sensual_Jay To Our Community!

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I...
    I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently....
    I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write...
    I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options