We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Couples (NEW)

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. SwingCouple

New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Gilbey

Jakarta: Looking for mixed couple for a full swing fun.

He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with bi-curious, or bi girl. - foreigner couple - OR...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. NewCouple69

Batam Chinese Couples

Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. fitcouple

Fitcouple - My Wife

Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here...
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here is a bit of the wife ;)
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here is a bit of the wife ;)
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. koneku2002

Couple in Surabya now

Mature Singaporean guy and LTR Indonesian GF. In Surabaya now staying near Tunjungan in a nice hotel and can host. Looking for couple to meet today or tomorrow
    Mature Singaporean guy and LTR Indonesian GF. In Surabaya now staying near Tunjungan in a nice hotel and can host. Looking for couple to meet today or tomorrow
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. jakartacouple

jakarta couple looking for fun

We are looking for singles, couples, and groups. However, only interested in expat males. No local, sorry the girls preference. Please respond with pics and ideas
    We are looking for singles, couples, and groups. However, only interested in expat males. No local, sorry the girls preference. Please respond with pics and ideas
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. tmagar

HELLO JAKARTA

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL USC'ians on board here. Hopefully 2017 turns out to be a better year for all of us. Let me begin my posting with a question. Is it true that a lot of...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL USC'ians on board here. Hopefully 2017 turns out to be a better year for all of us. Let me begin my posting with a question. Is it true that a lot of girlfriends & wives have a fantasy to see their man be with another guy ??? My last girlfriend had a big...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL USC'ians on board here. Hopefully 2017 turns out to be a better year for all of us. Let me begin my posting with a question. Is it true that a lot of girlfriends & wives have a fantasy to see their man be with...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL USC'ians on board here. Hopefully 2017 turns out to be a better year for all of us. Let me begin my posting with a question. Is it true that a lot of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Whitee

Singapore couple heading to Batam

Planning a impromptu short trip to batam this Thursday 8 dec to 9 dec at a beach resort. Any lovely couple or couples want to link up?
    Planning a impromptu short trip to batam this Thursday 8 dec to 9 dec at a beach resort. Any lovely couple or couples want to link up?
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Flowie

Join us, we are heading to Batam 7th Jan Fri 2017

Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take note that this is not an event, it is an attempt to meet and make some friends on a casual...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take note that this is not an event, it is an attempt to...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Hilariouscouple

Visiting Batam

We sg couple looking for couple or couples for swing session in Batam interested pm us. We will be there from 27 Dec to 29 Dec. Ps. Couple only
    We sg couple looking for couple or couples for swing session in Batam interested pm us. We will be there from 27 Dec to 29 Dec. Ps. Couple only
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Indofuncouple

Indofun couple looking for swingers in Bali, Nusa Dua area Come in here!

Hi, we'll be in Bali, Nusa Dua area, on July 2-4. Staying at a nice villa there. Gonna hangout at a beach club, enjoy great music, sip champagne, and have a great time. Happy to meet fun,...
    Hi, we'll be in Bali, Nusa Dua area, on July 2-4. Staying at a nice villa there. Gonna hangout at a beach club, enjoy great music, sip champagne, and have a great time. Happy to meet fun, adventurous, nice people, you can be couple, male, female, or anything else in between :). PM us, and we'll...
    Hi, we'll be in Bali, Nusa Dua area, on July 2-4. Staying at a nice villa there. Gonna hangout at a beach club, enjoy great music, sip champagne, and have a great time. Happy to meet fun, adventurous, nice people, you can be couple, male,...
    Hi, we'll be in Bali, Nusa Dua area, on July 2-4. Staying at a nice villa there. Gonna hangout at a beach club, enjoy great music, sip champagne, and have a great time. Happy to meet fun,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. SwingCouple

Last weekend in Batam(pics)

Hi all indo friends. Starting this thread to inspire all indo to enjoy the swing lifestyle. Couples and singles, don't be shy. Come play and play with us..haha
    Hi all indo friends. Starting this thread to inspire all indo to enjoy the swing lifestyle. Couples and singles, don't be shy. Come play and play with us..haha
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Friends

SG couple celebrating new year in phuket

Hi there guys! Me and my wife will be heading to phuket for this new year countdown. Any other guys celebrating there? Maybe we could meet up and have fun together. we'll be staying in patong. Do...
    Hi there guys! Me and my wife will be heading to phuket for this new year countdown. Any other guys celebrating there? Maybe we could meet up and have fun together. we'll be staying in patong. Do drop me a msg!
    Hi there guys! Me and my wife will be heading to phuket for this new year countdown. Any other guys celebrating there? Maybe we could meet up and have fun together. we'll be staying in patong. Do drop me a msg!
    Hi there guys! Me and my wife will be heading to phuket for this new year countdown. Any other guys celebrating there? Maybe we could meet up and have fun together. we'll be staying in patong. Do...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kangaro

Batam Couple !! My Lovely Wife

Hello Im From Batam , Indonesia we are chines couple , and Im New At this forum. Hope My Wife Picture dont dissapoint u . We Also Looking For 1 Male , For joining us in June. Mybe i will...
    Hello Im From Batam , Indonesia we are chines couple , and Im New At this forum. Hope My Wife Picture dont dissapoint u . We Also Looking For 1 Male , For joining us in June. Mybe i will make another thread for MMF.
    Hello Im From Batam , Indonesia we are chines couple , and Im New At this forum. Hope My Wife Picture dont dissapoint u . We Also Looking For 1 Male , For joining us in June. Mybe i will make another thread for MMF.
    Hello Im From Batam , Indonesia we are chines couple , and Im New At this forum. Hope My Wife Picture dont dissapoint u . We Also Looking For 1 Male , For joining us in June. Mybe i will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. magicmikemy

Malaysian-Indonesian Mixed Couple Newbie

We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females only for now...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. medancouple

Medan Couple Seeking fun partners

Hi, We've joined this forum for almost a year now, but haven't contributed much yet. We are a young couple in Medan, Indonesia, looking for a guy to join us. He is 22 mixed indonesian, straight,...
    Hi, We've joined this forum for almost a year now, but haven't contributed much yet. We are a young couple in Medan, Indonesia, looking for a guy to join us. He is 22 mixed indonesian, straight, friendly and good looking. She is also 22 local indonesian, bi curious, slim, sexy, beautiful and...
    Hi, We've joined this forum for almost a year now, but haven't contributed much yet. We are a young couple in Medan, Indonesia, looking for a guy to join us. He is 22 mixed indonesian, straight, friendly and good looking. She is also 22 local...
    Hi, We've joined this forum for almost a year now, but haven't contributed much yet. We are a young couple in Medan, Indonesia, looking for a guy to join us. He is 22 mixed indonesian, straight,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Hilariouscouple

Batam

Hi we are sg couple, we will be in Batam from 27 to 29 Dec. We would like to meet like minded couple or couples. Any couple interested pm us. Ps couple only please..
    Hi we are sg couple, we will be in Batam from 27 to 29 Dec. We would like to meet like minded couple or couples. Any couple interested pm us. Ps couple only please..
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. twoinone

bali

we are young chinese couple looking for srs or mmf first. pm us if u guys in bali. thanks
    we are young chinese couple looking for srs or mmf first. pm us if u guys in bali. thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. zartan69

Will be in Jakarta from 11 - 14 Dec

Hi All, We are mixed race couple from MY will visit Jakarta on 11-14 December, Any other couple keen to meet up for SRS or Swing? Our profile :...
    Hi All, We are mixed race couple from MY will visit Jakarta on 11-14 December, Any other couple keen to meet up for SRS or Swing? Our profile : https://undertable.net/threads/mixed-race-couple-kl-for-swing-with-real-couple.34824/#post-413824
    Hi All, We are mixed race couple from MY will visit Jakarta on 11-14 December, Any other couple keen to meet up for SRS or Swing? Our profile : https://undertable.net/threads/mixed-race-couple-kl-for-swing-with-real-couple.34824/#post-413824
    Hi All, We are mixed race couple from MY will visit Jakarta on 11-14 December, Any other couple keen to meet up for SRS or Swing? Our profile :...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. leopard74

Coffee meetup after office hours

Any Jakarta couple (specially South Jkt) interested in meeting up for coffee after office hours? remember it's just a casual meet up to get to know and get comfortable with each other. if we...
    Any Jakarta couple (specially South Jkt) interested in meeting up for coffee after office hours? remember it's just a casual meet up to get to know and get comfortable with each other. if we happen to click and build some chemistry, then we can plan something. But if not, then there's no harm in...
    Any Jakarta couple (specially South Jkt) interested in meeting up for coffee after office hours? remember it's just a casual meet up to get to know and get comfortable with each other. if we happen to click and build some chemistry, then we can...
    Any Jakarta couple (specially South Jkt) interested in meeting up for coffee after office hours? remember it's just a casual meet up to get to know and get comfortable with each other. if we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Englishtravellers

Bali until the 6th dec..

We will be in bali for next few weeks on the hili islands and lombok and back to bali before heading to bangkok let us know if your around.. x
    We will be in bali for next few weeks on the hili islands and lombok and back to bali before heading to bangkok let us know if your around.. x
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options