We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Couples (NEW)

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Flowie

VIP Broadcast Is Now Here To Boost Your Gatherings, Events & Swing Parties

Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are trying to achieve for you and since we have reached...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. SwingCouple

New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Indocouplefun

Any couple in Jakarta for sexy clubbing tonite?

Hi all, Hope all of you are feeling horny for this long weekend in Jakarta :) Me and my wife want to go out tonite (14/4) to the club in South Jakarta area. It's fun to have any couples who want...
    Hi all, Hope all of you are feeling horny for this long weekend in Jakarta :) Me and my wife want to go out tonite (14/4) to the club in South Jakarta area. It's fun to have any couples who want to join and meet. It's just casual fun meet for every couples who can join. We never know if one or...
    Hi all, Hope all of you are feeling horny for this long weekend in Jakarta :) Me and my wife want to go out tonite (14/4) to the club in South Jakarta area. It's fun to have any couples who want to join and meet. It's just casual fun meet for...
    Hi all, Hope all of you are feeling horny for this long weekend in Jakarta :) Me and my wife want to go out tonite (14/4) to the club in South Jakarta area. It's fun to have any couples who want...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. maddog123

Looking for single guys/couple to have fun in Bali with my girl in July

Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her knowing really turns me on. This year, me and my...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. tmagar

NEWBIE COUPLE SEEKING COUPLES ONLY

Dear USC'ans It's a great experience thus far here onboard USC. Firstly thank you so much Flowie on being a wonderful host here. I am enroute to becoming a VIP member very soon. I hope once that...
    Dear USC'ans It's a great experience thus far here onboard USC. Firstly thank you so much Flowie on being a wonderful host here. I am enroute to becoming a VIP member very soon. I hope once that is done my experience here will only get better. Have been n a new relationship for the last 6...
    Dear USC'ans It's a great experience thus far here onboard USC. Firstly thank you so much Flowie on being a wonderful host here. I am enroute to becoming a VIP member very soon. I hope once that is done my experience here will only get...
    Dear USC'ans It's a great experience thus far here onboard USC. Firstly thank you so much Flowie on being a wonderful host here. I am enroute to becoming a VIP member very soon. I hope once that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. SwingCouple

(Batam) Romantic Seaside Dinner - 4th Match

Planning a romantic dinner by the seaside this Saturday. Looking for one or two couples to join us. Pm me ... Picture of our trip to Bintan recently.
    Planning a romantic dinner by the seaside this Saturday. Looking for one or two couples to join us. Pm me ... Picture of our trip to Bintan recently.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. leopard74

weekend play date

Planning a weekend playdate with other couples this weekend before ramazan starts. location somewhere in south Jakarta. any couples interested?
    Planning a weekend playdate with other couples this weekend before ramazan starts. location somewhere in south Jakarta. any couples interested?
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Tom121

Looking for couples/single ladies in Jarkarta

Hello Girls & Boys, I am planning a visit to Jakarta in June and i would like to host couples/single ladies at my hotel and have a small party and get to know each other, post which you guys can...
    Hello Girls & Boys, I am planning a visit to Jakarta in June and i would like to host couples/single ladies at my hotel and have a small party and get to know each other, post which you guys can decide to stay on for more activities or leave. The hotel has sauna, swimming pool, Karoke rooms...
    Hello Girls & Boys, I am planning a visit to Jakarta in June and i would like to host couples/single ladies at my hotel and have a small party and get to know each other, post which you guys can decide to stay on for more activities or...
    Hello Girls & Boys, I am planning a visit to Jakarta in June and i would like to host couples/single ladies at my hotel and have a small party and get to know each other, post which you guys can...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Userxy

Hosting couples / single females at JW Marriott Jakarta this week

36yo 6ft3in 220lb 8in white male professional just arrived in Jakarta. I'll be staying in Jw Marriott and looking to host single F / couple / more. Open any evening this week through Friday...
    36yo 6ft3in 220lb 8in white male professional just arrived in Jakarta. I'll be staying in Jw Marriott and looking to host single F / couple / more. Open any evening this week through Friday night 5/19. Leaving Saturday morning. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    36yo 6ft3in 220lb 8in white male professional just arrived in Jakarta. I'll be staying in Jw Marriott and looking to host single F / couple / more. Open any evening this week through Friday night 5/19. Leaving Saturday morning. Looking...
    36yo 6ft3in 220lb 8in white male professional just arrived in Jakarta. I'll be staying in Jw Marriott and looking to host single F / couple / more. Open any evening this week through Friday...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. 3somePenang

3some mff in medan 21-22 may 2017

We are a malaysian couple in an open relationship.both of us are keen to spice up our sexual life.looking for females for 3some.we are good looking and will be in medan on 21-22 may 2017.only...
    We are a malaysian couple in an open relationship.both of us are keen to spice up our sexual life.looking for females for 3some.we are good looking and will be in medan on 21-22 may 2017.only serious dealings.
    We are a malaysian couple in an open relationship.both of us are keen to spice up our sexual life.looking for females for 3some.we are good looking and will be in medan on 21-22 may 2017.only serious dealings.
    We are a malaysian couple in an open relationship.both of us are keen to spice up our sexual life.looking for females for 3some.we are good looking and will be in medan on 21-22 may 2017.only...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. MixedcoupleJKT

Any couples or bigirls want to play tomorrow with us? More the merrier haha

Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus...
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus to give maximum pleasure for everyone haha.
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus to give maximum pleasure for everyone haha.
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Telek

Single guy or couple to join Russian Girl

This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Doggyhunter

Perth

Hi there All brothers n sisters ..if there anyone in Perth so we can meet up and have a casual meet ..pls do let me know
    Hi there All brothers n sisters ..if there anyone in Perth so we can meet up and have a casual meet ..pls do let me know
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. MixedcoupleJKT

Where are all the bigirls and couples with bigirls at?

We are looking to play please PM us:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. MixedCpl4U

Mixed cpl in Jakarta in June!

Hey everyone! We will be in Jakarta the whole month if june and are looking to meet like minded couples or single ladies. We are both in our late 20's he is white and atheletic, she is slim and sexy.
    Hey everyone! We will be in Jakarta the whole month if june and are looking to meet like minded couples or single ladies. We are both in our late 20's he is white and atheletic, she is slim and sexy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. CuriousCpl

Partying in Batam - 8 April 2017, Saturday

We'll very likely be partying in Batam this Saturday. Thinking of heading to a club and then see what happens from there. PM us if interested
    We'll very likely be partying in Batam this Saturday. Thinking of heading to a club and then see what happens from there. PM us if interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. us2plussu

Bali au natural

Hi we are heading to Bali the end of July staying for a week at Bali au natural, looking to meet bi ladies or couples.
    Hi we are heading to Bali the end of July staying for a week at Bali au natural, looking to meet bi ladies or couples.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Pl4yM0r3

Couple looking for fun (Surabaya)

We will be in Surabaya between 24-29 April can host a 5star hotel. Both are DDF, but we drink and smoke sometimes. Looking for couple / male stud (s) in this very hot city. Let's have some...
    We will be in Surabaya between 24-29 April can host a 5star hotel. Both are DDF, but we drink and smoke sometimes. Looking for couple / male stud (s) in this very hot city. Let's have some fun. I'm a stag and she's my vixen hotwife. Spicing up and lets play more? Drop me a PM should you find...
    We will be in Surabaya between 24-29 April can host a 5star hotel. Both are DDF, but we drink and smoke sometimes. Looking for couple / male stud (s) in this very hot city. Let's have some fun. I'm a stag and she's my vixen hotwife. Spicing up...
    We will be in Surabaya between 24-29 April can host a 5star hotel. Both are DDF, but we drink and smoke sometimes. Looking for couple / male stud (s) in this very hot city. Let's have some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Evacomel

asian couple in jakarta

asian couple will be in jkt for a few nights only next week. looking for a FF session with my wife while both MM (hubbies) can watch. any serious takers do write back with your full details and we...
    asian couple will be in jkt for a few nights only next week. looking for a FF session with my wife while both MM (hubbies) can watch. any serious takers do write back with your full details and we can explore.
    asian couple will be in jkt for a few nights only next week. looking for a FF session with my wife while both MM (hubbies) can watch. any serious takers do write back with your full details and we can explore.
    asian couple will be in jkt for a few nights only next week. looking for a FF session with my wife while both MM (hubbies) can watch. any serious takers do write back with your full details and we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. funcouple25

SG couple short vacation at Batam

We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. eastcouple

looking couple or single for fun

Looking couple or single mix/caucasian For softswing, swing or 3some We stay in jakarta timur Cherrs
    Looking couple or single mix/caucasian For softswing, swing or 3some We stay in jakarta timur Cherrs
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. timido

swing together

2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options