We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Couples (NEW)

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Flowie

VIP Broadcast Is Now Here To Boost Your Gatherings, Events & Swing Parties

Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are trying to achieve for you and since we have reached...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. SwingCouple

New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rrrudy

Jogja

Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to meet other couple or single much easier. So, if you're in Jogja or planned to visit Jogja, whether...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to meet other couple or single much easier. So, if...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. curiouslibido

Anyone in Bali Nusa Dua during 1st September to 5th September?

I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or...
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or something if anything hits up.
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or something if anything hits up.
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Temptation

Do bi-girls exist in jkt?

M33 & F31 both Chinese, looking to find bi girls for FFM experience in jakarta. Or if there's any parties/orgies organized, please let us know. Thanks!
    M33 & F31 both Chinese, looking to find bi girls for FFM experience in jakarta. Or if there's any parties/orgies organized, please let us know. Thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. maddog123

Looking for single guys/couple to have fun in Bali with my girl in July

Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her knowing really turns me on. This year, me and my...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. timido

dibuang sayang... hehehe

sisa kemarin,dibuang sayang
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Kangaro

Batam couple seeking playmates

hi im From Batam Im 28 Wife 24
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Gilbey

Jakarta: Looking for mixed couple for a full swing fun.

He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with bi-curious, or bi girl. - foreigner couple - OR...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. antotia

Would any couple like to meet us

hi we are couple from semarang. f29m29. my wife love a big cock and lesbian. Please send a message to know us
    hi we are couple from semarang. f29m29. my wife love a big cock and lesbian. Please send a message to know us
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. indo777

Planning a gangbang 4 my slut gf (big cocks only)

Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. koneku2002

Couple in Jakarta looking for Couple or Bi Gals

Hi all, Finished in Korea and Bangkok and coming to Jakarta next weekend (9th July). Looking for couples or bi gals to join us. We can host in our hotel. We are mix race, we have done this...
    Hi all, Finished in Korea and Bangkok and coming to Jakarta next weekend (9th July). Looking for couples or bi gals to join us. We can host in our hotel. We are mix race, we have done this before and looking for open minded friendly couples to meet and explore. I am in my late 30s and she is...
    Hi all, Finished in Korea and Bangkok and coming to Jakarta next weekend (9th July). Looking for couples or bi gals to join us. We can host in our hotel. We are mix race, we have done this before and looking for open minded friendly couples to...
    Hi all, Finished in Korea and Bangkok and coming to Jakarta next weekend (9th July). Looking for couples or bi gals to join us. We can host in our hotel. We are mix race, we have done this...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. PsychedelicDave

Are there members from bsd city, tangerang selatan?

Hey i'm a newbie here, am up for doing something interesting in my neighbourhood. im curious and like to take time with my explorations.
    Hey i'm a newbie here, am up for doing something interesting in my neighbourhood. im curious and like to take time with my explorations.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. timido

bali

17 -20 august 2017 we will go back again to bali, anyone can join?
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. magicmikemy

New Mixed Couple want to explore swing in Jakarta

Hi, We are mix couple. 38m 35f. We are pleasant and easy going couple. Very kinky. Will be in a 5 star hotel near cikini today and tomorrow. Would any couple like to meet us? Tq.
    Hi, We are mix couple. 38m 35f. We are pleasant and easy going couple. Very kinky. Will be in a 5 star hotel near cikini today and tomorrow. Would any couple like to meet us? Tq.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Jenny24

New mixed couple wish to explore on Jakarta

Hi there! My bf and I are a mixed couple looking to meet up with another couple in Jakarta. New to this, and wanna try watching and swapping.
    Hi there! My bf and I are a mixed couple looking to meet up with another couple in Jakarta. New to this, and wanna try watching and swapping.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. punkdunk

Meet up Indonesia Jakarta

Hi i am M 28 years old above average chinese seeking open minded couple who in the game for some 3some fun. I am experience with swinging and 3some funs when i am abroad and seeking for more...
    Hi i am M 28 years old above average chinese seeking open minded couple who in the game for some 3some fun. I am experience with swinging and 3some funs when i am abroad and seeking for more activity here in our conservative country. Discreetion is a must and no gay please. Only seeking for Real...
    Hi i am M 28 years old above average chinese seeking open minded couple who in the game for some 3some fun. I am experience with swinging and 3some funs when i am abroad and seeking for more activity here in our conservative country. Discreetion...
    Hi i am M 28 years old above average chinese seeking open minded couple who in the game for some 3some fun. I am experience with swinging and 3some funs when i am abroad and seeking for more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. NewCouple69

Batam Chinese Couples

Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. sexxobit

Couple traveling to Jakarta 28th June

we will be going to Jakarta on 28th to 30th June. We are looking for couples to join us for swing. Intro about us she is bi 36D boobs and loves to have sex. He is athletic build and well hung...
    we will be going to Jakarta on 28th to 30th June. We are looking for couples to join us for swing. Intro about us she is bi 36D boobs and loves to have sex. He is athletic build and well hung tool. We look forward to meet new couples to spice up. We can host. If you are interested to meet up...
    we will be going to Jakarta on 28th to 30th June. We are looking for couples to join us for swing. Intro about us she is bi 36D boobs and loves to have sex. He is athletic build and well hung tool. We look forward to meet new couples to spice up....
    we will be going to Jakarta on 28th to 30th June. We are looking for couples to join us for swing. Intro about us she is bi 36D boobs and loves to have sex. He is athletic build and well hung...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Berlin3000

What happens in Jakarta stays in Jakarta!

Hello everyone, We are going to be in Jakarta this weekend 24-27 June! Woohoo!!! We are looking for a brave girl to join us for an adventure or a couple for my bf to have mmf :) For more...
    Hello everyone, We are going to be in Jakarta this weekend 24-27 June! Woohoo!!! We are looking for a brave girl to join us for an adventure or a couple for my bf to have mmf :) For more information about us, please visit:...
    Hello everyone, We are going to be in Jakarta this weekend 24-27 June! Woohoo!!! We are looking for a brave girl to join us for an adventure or a couple for my bf to have mmf :) For more information about us, please visit:...
    Hello everyone, We are going to be in Jakarta this weekend 24-27 June! Woohoo!!! We are looking for a brave girl to join us for an adventure or a couple for my bf to have mmf :) For more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. zartan69

Will be in Jakarta 9-12 July

Hi all Jakarta swingers, Will visit Jakarta from 9 - 12 July 2017 staying around HI area, If you guys keen to meet up, PM me .. Our...
    Hi all Jakarta swingers, Will visit Jakarta from 9 - 12 July 2017 staying around HI area, If you guys keen to meet up, PM me .. Our profile. http://undertable.org/f/threads/mixed-race-couple-kl-for-swing-with-real-couple.34824/
    Hi all Jakarta swingers, Will visit Jakarta from 9 - 12 July 2017 staying around HI area, If you guys keen to meet up, PM me .. Our profile. http://undertable.org/f/threads/mixed-race-couple-kl-for-swing-with-real-couple.34824/
    Hi all Jakarta swingers, Will visit Jakarta from 9 - 12 July 2017 staying around HI area, If you guys keen to meet up, PM me .. Our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. ExquisiteCpl

Batam - seeking cpls

We will be going to batam soon over the weekend.. seeking cpls.. pm if keen...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options