We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Couples (NEW)

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

VIP Broadcast Is Now Here To Boost Your Gatherings, Events & Swing Parties

Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are trying to achieve for you and since we have reached...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Flowie

Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. SwingCouple

New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. MixedcoupleJKT

Where are all the bigirls and couples with bigirls at?

We are looking to play please PM us:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. timido

swing together

2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    2 couple 1 single
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Jameslonglong

6th April Jakarta

Hi There, I will be in Jakarta and would like to host a MMF or small orgy party. Will be near Hotel Indonesia. Drop me a PM and let's start from there. Have fun
    Hi There, I will be in Jakarta and would like to host a MMF or small orgy party. Will be near Hotel Indonesia. Drop me a PM and let's start from there. Have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Doggyhunter

Perth

Hi there All brothers n sisters ..if there anyone in Perth so we can meet up and have a casual meet ..pls do let me know
    Hi there All brothers n sisters ..if there anyone in Perth so we can meet up and have a casual meet ..pls do let me know
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. maddog123

Looking for single guys/couple to have fun in Bali with my girl in July

Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her knowing really turns me on. This year, me and my...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. gooddoggg8

(Bangkok)

Replies:
    Views:
  10. Telek

Single guy or couple to join Russian Girl

This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. partyorgy007

Partyorgy in Jakarta (Indonesian based)

hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym,...
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym, so clearly we do have a proportional body sent us a PM if anyone interested in softswing/full swing/GB
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym, so clearly we do have a proportional body sent us...
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. SwingCouple

(Batam) Romantic Seaside Dinner - 4th Match

Planning a romantic dinner by the seaside this Saturday. Looking for one or two couples to join us. Pm me ... Picture of our trip to Bintan recently.
    Planning a romantic dinner by the seaside this Saturday. Looking for one or two couples to join us. Pm me ... Picture of our trip to Bintan recently.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Adhi

Soft/Hard Swing

Haii, saya Adhi. Male 31 tahun, tb 180 bb 79. Istri Female 27 tahun tb 162 bb 52. Cari pasangan swing yang bisa sama2 nyaman dan cocok. Prfer Jaksel/Tangsel. Many Thanks
    Haii, saya Adhi. Male 31 tahun, tb 180 bb 79. Istri Female 27 tahun tb 162 bb 52. Cari pasangan swing yang bisa sama2 nyaman dan cocok. Prfer Jaksel/Tangsel. Many Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. MixedcoupleJKT

Any couples or bigirls want to play tomorrow with us? More the merrier haha

Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus...
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus to give maximum pleasure for everyone haha.
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus to give maximum pleasure for everyone haha.
    Pics available by WA, but we are a relaxed mixed couple. She is very bi, and he is well endowed and has good staying power. We love to play with couples and girls, and we always make it a focus...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Poshcouple

In Surabaya For The Weekend!

Hey there it's Mr. Poshcouple here, Will be in Surabaya for a business trip from Malaysia. Hope to meet like minded couples for a drink and chat. :)
    Hey there it's Mr. Poshcouple here, Will be in Surabaya for a business trip from Malaysia. Hope to meet like minded couples for a drink and chat. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Willsf2016

In Bangkok, hosting

I am back in Bangkok this weekend. I will stay at a nice hotel and willing to host a party. I have a girl with me and I need another woman and one man. Who wants in? A little about me. I...
    I am back in Bangkok this weekend. I will stay at a nice hotel and willing to host a party. I have a girl with me and I need another woman and one man. Who wants in? A little about me. I am 1.80m Well hung Slim Sportive Love to pleasure a woman, her before me has always been my...
    I am back in Bangkok this weekend. I will stay at a nice hotel and willing to host a party. I have a girl with me and I need another woman and one man. Who wants in? A little about me. I am 1.80m Well hung Slim Sportive Love to pleasure...
    I am back in Bangkok this weekend. I will stay at a nice hotel and willing to host a party. I have a girl with me and I need another woman and one man. Who wants in? A little about me. I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. zartan69

Not sure where to put but we planning to visit Manila This Sunday..

Hi swingers, Any action in PH Manila? we planning to visit Fort Bonaficio/Makati Area.. Hit us up if you keen for a meet up.. Our profile and our preferences.. ...
    Hi swingers, Any action in PH Manila? we planning to visit Fort Bonaficio/Makati Area.. Hit us up if you keen for a meet up.. Our profile and our preferences.. http://undertable.org/f/threads/mixed-race-couple-kl-for-swing-with-real-couple.34824/ To Familiy Guy and site admin .. sorry to...
    Hi swingers, Any action in PH Manila? we planning to visit Fort Bonaficio/Makati Area.. Hit us up if you keen for a meet up.. Our profile and our preferences.. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. MbaKL

Any fun

hi usc indo members, Im sham from malaysia and currently in jakarta for short trip. Im 37 years old but single in jakarta. Looking forward to meet all wonderful members in jkt.
    hi usc indo members, Im sham from malaysia and currently in jakarta for short trip. Im 37 years old but single in jakarta. Looking forward to meet all wonderful members in jkt.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. naughtytounge

hy

we are indonesian couple and stay in batam city.we are looking for couple too.come to join us and have fun
    we are indonesian couple and stay in batam city.we are looking for couple too.come to join us and have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. magicmikemy

Malaysian-Indonesian Mixed Couple Newbie

We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females only for now...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. mayang0

Young Medan Mixed Cpl

Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin and clean and he's singaporean regularly travels to indonesia (26/175cm/80kg) athletic, fair skin and...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin and clean and he's singaporean regularly travels to...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. MixedcoupleJKT

sexy mixed couple looking for W or MW

We are a good looking young mixed couple. You can read our profile and interests for the details lol. If you are interested please message us, but be serious as we are serious and like to play
    We are a good looking young mixed couple. You can read our profile and interests for the details lol. If you are interested please message us, but be serious as we are serious and like to play
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. funcouple25

SG couple short vacation at Batam

We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options