We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Couples (NEW)

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. SwingCouple

New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Flowie

VIP Broadcast Is Now Here To Boost Your Gatherings, Events & Swing Parties

Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are trying to achieve for you and since we have reached...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. magicmikemy

Malaysian-Indonesian Mixed Couple Newbie

We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females only for now...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the mailbox...invitation to couples or single females...
    We are Malaysian-Indonesian mixed couple based in Jakarta. Looking forward to introduce my partner into swinging. And yes...she is very excited. And she is very flexible... Drop us a PM in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. mayang0

Young Medan Mixed Cpl

Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin and clean and he's singaporean regularly travels to indonesia (26/175cm/80kg) athletic, fair skin and...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin and clean and he's singaporean regularly travels to...
    Hey, We are newbie here so we dont really know how to do this. But lets start with brief introduction. We are a young couple, she's indonesian lives in jakarta (25/156cm/47kg) petite, fair skin...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. MixedcoupleJKT

sexy mixed couple looking for W or MW

We are a good looking young mixed couple. You can read our profile and interests for the details lol. If you are interested please message us, but be serious as we are serious and like to play
    We are a good looking young mixed couple. You can read our profile and interests for the details lol. If you are interested please message us, but be serious as we are serious and like to play
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. funcouple25

SG couple short vacation at Batam

We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move on for intro and more!!
    We are SG couple in late 20's going to batam on a short vacation 25 feb..will be staying in a hotel near batam centre..any batam couple want to have fun,pls PM us your wechat id and we will move...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Gilbey

Jakarta: Looking for mixed couple for a full swing fun.

He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with bi-curious, or bi girl. - foreigner couple - OR...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded, couple. Looking for: - (most preferably) mixed couple, with...
    He is 30s, local, straight, 172cm, proportional weight. She is mid 20s, local, bi-curious, smokin hot body. Both are good looking, classy, and very attractive married, open-minded,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. naughtytounge

hy

we are indonesian couple and stay in batam city.we are looking for couple too.come to join us and have fun
    we are indonesian couple and stay in batam city.we are looking for couple too.come to join us and have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. charliewhiskey888

New to scene, Hi we are from Jakarta

Hi Everyone, Joining this group yesterday and very happy to find this forum, hopefully we could do some gathering in Jakarta oneday :) Cheers!
    Hi Everyone, Joining this group yesterday and very happy to find this forum, hopefully we could do some gathering in Jakarta oneday :) Cheers!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. partyorgy007

Partyorgy in Jakarta (Indonesian based)

hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym,...
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym, so clearly we do have a proportional body sent us a PM if anyone interested in softswing/full swing/GB
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym, so clearly we do have a proportional body sent us...
    hi we are indonesian based couple, staying in the capital city (Jakarta in case somebody doesn't know) he: 34/ 168/68, chinese she 34/160/52 chinese with hot body we both regulargy go to gym,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. jennyjkt25

Bf and I searching for genuine swingers in Jakarta

Hi there! My bf and I are a looking to meet up with another couple in Jakarta. New to this, and wanna try watching and swapping.
    Hi there! My bf and I are a looking to meet up with another couple in Jakarta. New to this, and wanna try watching and swapping.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Addictedcouple

Malaysian Couple Need Sex In Bandung (Couple or Single Acceptable)

We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We...
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We accept Malaysian who in Bandung too :)
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We accept Malaysian who in Bandung too :)
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. andyb

Jakarta swinging couple

Hi all. . We are a mixed couple, Caucasian 40 and Indo 35 girl looking for some like minded mixed couples for some drinks, flirting and some bedroom fun. Both open minded, fit, funny and...
    Hi all. . We are a mixed couple, Caucasian 40 and Indo 35 girl looking for some like minded mixed couples for some drinks, flirting and some bedroom fun. Both open minded, fit, funny and relaxed. In jakarta 23-26th and can host as well.. PM me if interested and we can get a wechat going and...
    Hi all. . We are a mixed couple, Caucasian 40 and Indo 35 girl looking for some like minded mixed couples for some drinks, flirting and some bedroom fun. Both open minded, fit, funny and relaxed. In jakarta 23-26th and can host as well.. PM me...
    Hi all. . We are a mixed couple, Caucasian 40 and Indo 35 girl looking for some like minded mixed couples for some drinks, flirting and some bedroom fun. Both open minded, fit, funny and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. timido

MMF with my wife

mmf with my wife n couple bear ( singapore )
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Flowie

Join us, we are heading to Batam 7th Jan Fri 2017

Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take note that this is not an event, it is an attempt to meet and make some friends on a casual...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take note that this is not an event, it is an attempt to...
    Dear Pervs and the Sexies, This coming friday Mac and me are heading to Batam from Singapore. We warmly invite fun loving people to join us for a weekend. looking at around 4 more pax. Do take...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. NewCouple69

Batam Chinese Couples

Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding early 30 couple. Expats and chinese only
    Hi we are chinese couple early 25 batam. new to this life style. have fantasy to have swap while we are having sex. Do pm us. We are planning to have swap on this hari raya vacation. Finding...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. delicious_couple

Gangbang jkt on feb4th

My wife wanna try gangbang. Anyone interested should post some pic and intro. Couple and single man with good looks and stamina can join. Five star hotel.
    My wife wanna try gangbang. Anyone interested should post some pic and intro. Couple and single man with good looks and stamina can join. Five star hotel.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. thefineprint

6 guys looking for hot wives/gfs to bang your brains out

hey there jakarta, this is a shot in the dark. I am with my buddies on holiday. we are reasonably good looking. we're looking for adventurous women who would like to have their holes throughly...
    hey there jakarta, this is a shot in the dark. I am with my buddies on holiday. we are reasonably good looking. we're looking for adventurous women who would like to have their holes throughly used. not a fan of writing essays and the like but if you're keen, drop me a message and we can...
    hey there jakarta, this is a shot in the dark. I am with my buddies on holiday. we are reasonably good looking. we're looking for adventurous women who would like to have their holes throughly used. not a fan of writing essays and the like...
    hey there jakarta, this is a shot in the dark. I am with my buddies on holiday. we are reasonably good looking. we're looking for adventurous women who would like to have their holes throughly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. twoinone

couple looking extra handsome guy

hi, we are young couple here in batam looking for young handsome guy to join us. u must be clean, non pushy, polite and good manner. only caucasion / chinese. thank you guys
    hi, we are young couple here in batam looking for young handsome guy to join us. u must be clean, non pushy, polite and good manner. only caucasion / chinese. thank you guys
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Indocouplefun

Lounge for Jakarta USCers

Hi all USCers, After viewing and take part in USC and posting threads here, I saw that many member from Indonesia, especially Jakarta. I made this thread as a lounge or meeting place for all...
    Hi all USCers, After viewing and take part in USC and posting threads here, I saw that many member from Indonesia, especially Jakarta. I made this thread as a lounge or meeting place for all the members from Jakarta so it is easier for us to find what we are looking for in this alter mode...
    Hi all USCers, After viewing and take part in USC and posting threads here, I saw that many member from Indonesia, especially Jakarta. I made this thread as a lounge or meeting place for all the members from Jakarta so it is easier for us...
    Hi all USCers, After viewing and take part in USC and posting threads here, I saw that many member from Indonesia, especially Jakarta. I made this thread as a lounge or meeting place for all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. eastcouple

looking couple or single for fun

Looking couple or single mix/caucasian For softswing, swing or 3some We stay in jakarta timur Cherrs
    Looking couple or single mix/caucasian For softswing, swing or 3some We stay in jakarta timur Cherrs
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. fitcouple

Fitcouple - My Wife

Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here...
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here is a bit of the wife ;)
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here is a bit of the wife ;)
    Hello, We are couple from Jakarta - Indonesia. Congratulations for the new section specifically for Indonesian Couple! We are swingers and have been on swing, threesomes, and more... And here...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options