We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kay_phang

Indonesia Pic of her.. after long persuasion

First lemme introduce ourselves, me & partner are newbies in this site & though have several experiences in 3sum before, but most of the time with good friend of mine. She's a bit shy of her...
    First lemme introduce ourselves, me & partner are newbies in this site & though have several experiences in 3sum before, but most of the time with good friend of mine. She's a bit shy of her body, no matter how much i compliment her, so finally i'm able to persuade her to took some pic & posted...
    First lemme introduce ourselves, me & partner are newbies in this site & though have several experiences in 3sum before, but most of the time with good friend of mine. She's a bit shy of her body, no matter how much i compliment her, so finally...
    First lemme introduce ourselves, me & partner are newbies in this site & though have several experiences in 3sum before, but most of the time with good friend of mine. She's a bit shy of her...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. bvlgari_id

Indonesia Black Lingerie

My wife rarely wear lingerie so it's surprise for me enjoy for u too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife rarely wear lingerie so it's surprise for me enjoy for u too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. DraZk

Indonesia Hello again USC,We're back

Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each PM,We really appreciate all of that. The thing...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. indo777
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ikhwan1992

Austrialia anyone here in aussie?

asian malay keen to meet couples and females.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. alert_kid

Others Petite from [PH]

My gal <3
    My gal <3
    My gal <3
    My gal <3
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. wysiwyg

Indonesia When i get bored

Hi guys, Sometimes when i get bored, i took out my lens and used it to capture interesting moment. Please enjoy ;)
    Hi guys, Sometimes when i get bored, i took out my lens and used it to capture interesting moment. Please enjoy ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Telek

Thailand Single guy or couple to join Russian Girl

This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    This weekend I have a russian girl who enjoy sex life.She is 22 year old beautiful(pussy too).Any couple would like to join please contact me.A single guy welcome too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Telek

Thailand Trick ! how to get european girl to your bed.

Now...internet and social connected people all around the world so easy.Too many tourist come to Asia Thailand Malaysia Indonesia Vietnam Singapore Laos.A lot of tourists come to South East Asia...
    Now...internet and social connected people all around the world so easy.Too many tourist come to Asia Thailand Malaysia Indonesia Vietnam Singapore Laos.A lot of tourists come to South East Asia and some of them try to find cheap place to stay or even free by stay with local....if you don't have...
    Now...internet and social connected people all around the world so easy.Too many tourist come to Asia Thailand Malaysia Indonesia Vietnam Singapore Laos.A lot of tourists come to South East Asia and some of them try to find cheap place to stay or...
    Now...internet and social connected people all around the world so easy.Too many tourist come to Asia Thailand Malaysia Indonesia Vietnam Singapore Laos.A lot of tourists come to South East Asia...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. SugarJohn

Thailand exhibitionists in Bangkok?

Hello! My wife and I like to go out, with her flashing or showing no underwear. We have had appreciating looks and clearly distracted men, hahaha! It;s our fantasy to set up a place and rough...
    Hello! My wife and I like to go out, with her flashing or showing no underwear. We have had appreciating looks and clearly distracted men, hahaha! It;s our fantasy to set up a place and rough time to meet with other couples doing the same.... any takers?
    Hello! My wife and I like to go out, with her flashing or showing no underwear. We have had appreciating looks and clearly distracted men, hahaha! It;s our fantasy to set up a place and rough time to meet with other couples doing the same.......
    Hello! My wife and I like to go out, with her flashing or showing no underwear. We have had appreciating looks and clearly distracted men, hahaha! It;s our fantasy to set up a place and rough...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Indocouplefun

Indonesia Ass of my hotwife

Hi again, This is our second thread. Enjoy and a nice comments are more than welcome.....
    Hi again, This is our second thread. Enjoy and a nice comments are more than welcome.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. indo777

Indonesia BJ from GF

Midnight Blow last night :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. isabel

Thailand Bangkok This weekend

Any couple would like to join us in bangkok this weekend Pm. us if you are free. We are Caucasian woman / Thai Man
    Any couple would like to join us in bangkok this weekend Pm. us if you are free. We are Caucasian woman / Thai Man
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Addictedcouple

Malaysia Malaysian Couple Need Sex In Bandung (Couple or Single Acceptable)

We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We...
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We accept Malaysian who in Bandung too :)
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We accept Malaysian who in Bandung too :)
    We're Malaysian couple in Bandung tommorow....any couple or single wanna having fun with us??  We looking for those who want mmf, ffm, gangbang or one by one.. Do pm us. We accept any races.. We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. maddog123

Indonesia Looking for single guys/couple to have fun in Bali with my girl in July

Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her knowing really turns me on. This year, me and my...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. sexangelpasutri

Indonesia Touch Her Fit Boobs

Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. daren

Thailand Let's Naked Sauna and Oil massage with Spanish girl

Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let...
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let meet in Bangkok.We have suite room here,can host you.
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let meet in Bangkok.We have suite room here,can host you.
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. wysiwyg

Indonesia Male Masseur in Jakarta

hi, Im arie from jakarta, 170/67, currently i work as financial consultant. Im looking for couple/female who like to try sensual massage or yoni massage. i have many regular clients who using my...
    hi, Im arie from jakarta, 170/67, currently i work as financial consultant. Im looking for couple/female who like to try sensual massage or yoni massage. i have many regular clients who using my service in jakarta or other town (i've travel a lot). if you interest, please contact me or PM me
    hi, Im arie from jakarta, 170/67, currently i work as financial consultant. Im looking for couple/female who like to try sensual massage or yoni massage. i have many regular clients who using my service in jakarta or other town (i've travel a...
    hi, Im arie from jakarta, 170/67, currently i work as financial consultant. Im looking for couple/female who like to try sensual massage or yoni massage. i have many regular clients who using my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Pl4yM0r3

Indonesia (1st Post) She and her Yoni Masseur

Hi guys, I met my beautiful wife seven years ago, and from the first time we saw each other, we both knew that we were meant to be together. I am 41 years old husband and she is 31 year old wife...
    Hi guys, I met my beautiful wife seven years ago, and from the first time we saw each other, we both knew that we were meant to be together. I am 41 years old husband and she is 31 year old wife and mother of two. After years of being married, our sex life had grown routine and predictable....
    Hi guys, I met my beautiful wife seven years ago, and from the first time we saw each other, we both knew that we were meant to be together. I am 41 years old husband and she is 31 year old wife and mother of two. After years of being married,...
    Hi guys, I met my beautiful wife seven years ago, and from the first time we saw each other, we both knew that we were meant to be together. I am 41 years old husband and she is 31 year old wife...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. timido

Indonesia MMF with my wife

mmf with my wife n my friend couple bear ( singapore )
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options