We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. indo777

Indonesia BJ from GF

Midnight Blow last night :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rein_hard

Indonesia First sharing from newbie

And finnaly wife agree to share this......Please coment..to more post....
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. pasmantap

This is my wife body ( indonesian ) hope u like

What do u think bout my wife
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dongzz

Others Care to share, share to care

First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:
    First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Saradave

Share your wifes Backside....here's mine and were looking for well hung Gents..

Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. indo777
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Johnv82

Indonesia Just share

We are new in here, now we share our kinky moment lol i hope you like it
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sniper428

Others She's getting wet seeing this..

Hello all! So I've been on this forum for quite awhile but have been a pretty passive user. Was in the hotwife lifestyle while living abroad until a personal mishap hit me. Was out of it for a...
    Hello all! So I've been on this forum for quite awhile but have been a pretty passive user. Was in the hotwife lifestyle while living abroad until a personal mishap hit me. Was out of it for a couple of years but am getting back into it now. I've been seeing this gorgeous mom of 3 for awhile...
    Hello all! So I've been on this forum for quite awhile but have been a pretty passive user. Was in the hotwife lifestyle while living abroad until a personal mishap hit me. Was out of it for a couple of years but am getting back into it...
    Hello all! So I've been on this forum for quite awhile but have been a pretty passive user. Was in the hotwife lifestyle while living abroad until a personal mishap hit me. Was out of it for a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. DraZk

Indonesia Hello again USC,We're back

Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each PM,We really appreciate all of that. The thing...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. DraZk

Indonesia Weekend Playing Time

Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at...
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at page 2. Enjoy,and Happy weekend!
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at page 2. Enjoy,and Happy weekend!
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ChiangMaiCoupleJJoy

Thailand Chiang Mai Couple

Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same...
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same interesting or want to know more about us please feel free to contact us (via Line/Facebook)....
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same interesting or want to know more about us please...
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Hollyoak

Others Fully or half-naked hobby outfits! Show your action gear here, please!

You love what you do in your spare time. It may be photography, cooking, building dinosaur models, running or gym. But have you ever thought how sexy it must look if you were doing it half...
    You love what you do in your spare time. It may be photography, cooking, building dinosaur models, running or gym. But have you ever thought how sexy it must look if you were doing it half dressed? So, members, if you have a secret fetish about taking a picture with nothing on except two...
    You love what you do in your spare time. It may be photography, cooking, building dinosaur models, running or gym. But have you ever thought how sexy it must look if you were doing it half dressed? So, members, if you have a secret fetish about...
    You love what you do in your spare time. It may be photography, cooking, building dinosaur models, running or gym. But have you ever thought how sexy it must look if you were doing it half...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. daren

Thailand Any couple is in Bangkok this week?

We are here this week.Any one would like to meet and get some drink feel free to contact us.
    We are here this week.Any one would like to meet and get some drink feel free to contact us.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. leopard74

Indonesia Just a few pics of her

we're a swing couple based in Jakarta.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. mike17

Indonesia Bangkok 30 may - 3 june

Hello everybody.. do anybody know where can i get sensual couple massage at bangkok? And have a man masseuer for my wife? Thanks all..
    Hello everybody.. do anybody know where can i get sensual couple massage at bangkok? And have a man masseuer for my wife? Thanks all..
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Pl4yM0r3

Indonesia Blindfolded Level 2

She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her if she is blindfolded first in order to make the perfect surprise. I arranged two of my friends and...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her if she is blindfolded first in order to make the...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. themekis1

Malaysia My woman

Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post...
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post anything recently because busy at work and so does my wife.
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post anything recently because busy at work and so does my...
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JamesKim

Indonesia Bali Swingers

Hi, we are married chinese couple 38 and 34 yrs old checking out any couples who lives in Bali? We are still very new with lifestyle and looking to get to know couples there.
    Hi, we are married chinese couple 38 and 34 yrs old checking out any couples who lives in Bali? We are still very new with lifestyle and looking to get to know couples there.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Maxinus

Thailand Shy Wife is back for more.

Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a little and see where it leads us. Just a bit of background, Wife is 32 years old, very conservative lady...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a little and see where it leads us. Just a bit of...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Ladyfromtheeast

Others LADIES: The office wear album

Hello! I have been here for quite abit, for those who have frequent my thread would know me well enough. I would like to shout out to the fellow ladies & girls here, who might be interested to...
    Hello! I have been here for quite abit, for those who have frequent my thread would know me well enough. I would like to shout out to the fellow ladies & girls here, who might be interested to contribute to this thread? I have thought that each contributor would upload 2 photos 1) Your...
    Hello! I have been here for quite abit, for those who have frequent my thread would know me well enough. I would like to shout out to the fellow ladies & girls here, who might be interested to contribute to this thread? I have thought that each...
    Hello! I have been here for quite abit, for those who have frequent my thread would know me well enough. I would like to shout out to the fellow ladies & girls here, who might be interested to...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options