We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. JamesKim

Bali Swingers

Hi, we are married chinese couple 38 and 34 yrs old checking out any couples who lives in Bali? We are still very new with lifestyle and looking to get to know couples there.
    Hi, we are married chinese couple 38 and 34 yrs old checking out any couples who lives in Bali? We are still very new with lifestyle and looking to get to know couples there.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Chocbanana

Have some fun in Perth

Hi there, anyone traveling to Perth and looking for some fun?
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. mike17

My Wife Collection

Fitting New Shirt.. yes or no?
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. timido

vacation in bali

vacation in bali
    vacation in bali
    vacation in bali
    vacation in bali
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. bonbontamura

my chinese indonesian girlfriend

pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. SaraSky

Any single lady in krabi for next 4 days

Im single male 40 am in krabi for next 4 days. Beach sun and babes. If ur ard and want to get connected pls contact me. More than happy to share my sun and beach with you.
    Im single male 40 am in krabi for next 4 days. Beach sun and babes. If ur ard and want to get connected pls contact me. More than happy to share my sun and beach with you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ChiangMaiCoupleJJoy

Chiang Mai Couple

Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same...
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same interesting or want to know more about us please feel free to contact us (via Line/Facebook)....
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same interesting or want to know more about us please...
    Hello all, we're Thai couple stay in Chiang Mai. We're glad to join this site and to know new friends. By the way, we love to hangout, drink and going outdoor. If any couple or woman has the same...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Suarez2912

Young Married Couple Looking For other like minded couple

Dear All We are young married chinese couple F28 M31 traveling to Bangkok from the 23rd July to the 26th July. We are new to this lifestyle and looking to experience it to enhance our sex life....
    Dear All We are young married chinese couple F28 M31 traveling to Bangkok from the 23rd July to the 26th July. We are new to this lifestyle and looking to experience it to enhance our sex life. Looking to meet like minded couples to explore and have some fun. Regards Suarez2912
    Dear All We are young married chinese couple F28 M31 traveling to Bangkok from the 23rd July to the 26th July. We are new to this lifestyle and looking to experience it to enhance our sex life. Looking to meet like minded couples to explore and...
    Dear All We are young married chinese couple F28 M31 traveling to Bangkok from the 23rd July to the 26th July. We are new to this lifestyle and looking to experience it to enhance our sex life....
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. monev

Just curious, anyone in Brunei?

hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. DraZk

Hello again USC,We're back

Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each PM,We really appreciate all of that. The thing...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. sexangelpasutri

Touch Her Fit Boobs

Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. themekis1

My woman

Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post...
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post anything recently because busy at work and so does my wife.
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post anything recently because busy at work and so does my...
    Hi folks, here i'm sharing my wife's photo, just for fun. We are excited to see the comments, just don't be rude. Some of you here might have seen my previous threads or posts. I haven't post...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. daren

Let's Naked Sauna and Oil massage with Spanish girl

Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let...
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let meet in Bangkok.We have suite room here,can host you.
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let meet in Bangkok.We have suite room here,can host you.
    Hi Beautiful People My friend from spain will come to bangkok thailand on Sunday 26.We will do swimming,naked sauna and oil massage each other.Anyone would like to join us in the same room let...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. rrrudy

Adventurous Newbie (25M)

I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of fair boobs. Our romp session was great, she always try to do something new to me, and ensure her...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of fair boobs. Our romp session was great, she...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kiikz

Young couple in Bangkok

Hi, We are a young couple, both 26. And we fly from Phuket to Bangkok every week. And we are looking for like minded couples to have some fun together.
    Hi, We are a young couple, both 26. And we fly from Phuket to Bangkok every week. And we are looking for like minded couples to have some fun together.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. conghuang001

any chinese couple or single male in medan

Hiii we looking for chinese couple or single young chinese medan for my wife or mmf. Hope finding someone.
    Hiii we looking for chinese couple or single young chinese medan for my wife or mmf. Hope finding someone.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Tommybigboy

Bandung & Jakarta

Hi there!! Will be heading to Bandung and Jakarta next week for a solo trip. Looking for someone to chill and hang out with as it's my first time! About me: 24 Male Singaporean Chinese and I...
    Hi there!! Will be heading to Bandung and Jakarta next week for a solo trip. Looking for someone to chill and hang out with as it's my first time! About me: 24 Male Singaporean Chinese and I would say above average looking, slim and I work out once in awhile. I'm 6.5 inches and hope to have a...
    Hi there!! Will be heading to Bandung and Jakarta next week for a solo trip. Looking for someone to chill and hang out with as it's my first time! About me: 24 Male Singaporean Chinese and I would say above average looking, slim and I work out...
    Hi there!! Will be heading to Bandung and Jakarta next week for a solo trip. Looking for someone to chill and hang out with as it's my first time! About me: 24 Male Singaporean Chinese and I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. conghuang001

shy mature my chinese wife

My wife body hope anyone like. Mywife want u comment. She think mature not beauty anymore
    My wife body hope anyone like. Mywife want u comment. She think mature not beauty anymore
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Keripik_singkong

Indonesian couple - Jakarta

Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. antotia

My wife want to 3s

My wife looking for western guy
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options