We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Max-Kl

Others Cambodia- Swingers

Hello Cambodia Swinger. We are an ever-horny couple looking for like-minded people in Cambodia. If you have interest to swing please get in touch. Maybe we can make together a great party.;)
    Hello Cambodia Swinger. We are an ever-horny couple looking for like-minded people in Cambodia. If you have interest to swing please get in touch. Maybe we can make together a great party.;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Max-Kl

Others who has the hottest pussy

the first photo
    the first photo
    the first photo
    the first photo
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. monev

Others Just curious, anyone in Brunei?

hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Saradave

Share your wifes Backside....here's mine and were looking for well hung Gents..

Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. IndianCoupleSG

Indonesia Young Indian couple in Batam on Apr 1 2017

Dear friends, We, a young Indian couple will be in Batam the next saturday i.e. on Apr 1, 2017. Looking forward to meet singles or couples there! Interested singles/couples, please message us...
    Dear friends, We, a young Indian couple will be in Batam the next saturday i.e. on Apr 1, 2017. Looking forward to meet singles or couples there! Interested singles/couples, please message us to discusse further.. Regards!!
    Dear friends, We, a young Indian couple will be in Batam the next saturday i.e. on Apr 1, 2017. Looking forward to meet singles or couples there! Interested singles/couples, please message us to discusse further.. Regards!!
    Dear friends, We, a young Indian couple will be in Batam the next saturday i.e. on Apr 1, 2017. Looking forward to meet singles or couples there! Interested singles/couples, please message us...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Pl4yM0r3

Indonesia Caucasian Guy Fucked My Hot Wife

One of her wild fantasy is fucking a caucasian guy. One of my good at is making it into reality. He was a caucasian guy with 191cm tall on his forties, we met at lounge, dinner together over some...
    One of her wild fantasy is fucking a caucasian guy. One of my good at is making it into reality. He was a caucasian guy with 191cm tall on his forties, we met at lounge, dinner together over some white wines. After hours talking and flirting between him and her, I decided to invite him going up...
    One of her wild fantasy is fucking a caucasian guy. One of my good at is making it into reality. He was a caucasian guy with 191cm tall on his forties, we met at lounge, dinner together over some white wines. After hours talking and flirting...
    One of her wild fantasy is fucking a caucasian guy. One of my good at is making it into reality. He was a caucasian guy with 191cm tall on his forties, we met at lounge, dinner together over some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. rein_hard

Indonesia First sharing from newbie

And finnaly wife agree to share this......Please coment..to more post....
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. bkkcpl13

Thailand Bangkok Saturday 25March?

Any visitors to Bangkok want to have some SRS fun in Bangkok 25March late night? We can not accommodate but can go to you and have fun
    Any visitors to Bangkok want to have some SRS fun in Bangkok 25March late night? We can not accommodate but can go to you and have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Pl4yM0r3

Indonesia Blindfolded Level 2

She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her if she is blindfolded first in order to make the perfect surprise. I arranged two of my friends and...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her if she is blindfolded first in order to make the...
    She has moved to next level, after enjoying the yoni massage couple of times, now she wants to try something else. One day I want to make a surprise. When we checked in a hotel room, I asked her...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. sexangelpasutri

Indonesia Touch Her Fit Boobs

Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Her boobs and niples always make me crazy. Can you feel her smooth skin and rounded breast?
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Madkml

Malaysia How to explain to my wife for swing?

Bantuan please berikan tips mcam mana nak suruh mywife penuhi fantasi aku selama ini...aku nak mywife join swing...nak tgok dia kene jolok dgn batang lain..she is 26y/o hijabi woman and have 1 child..
    Bantuan please berikan tips mcam mana nak suruh mywife penuhi fantasi aku selama ini...aku nak mywife join swing...nak tgok dia kene jolok dgn batang lain..she is 26y/o hijabi woman and have 1 child..
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Indocouplefun

Indonesia Ass of my hotwife

Hi again, This is our second thread. Enjoy and a nice comments are more than welcome.....
    Hi again, This is our second thread. Enjoy and a nice comments are more than welcome.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Keripik_singkong

Indonesia Indonesian couple - Jakarta

Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. sexangelpasutri

Indonesia My Beautiful Wife Give Me A Wonderful Morning Pleasure

Hii guys, Its my first sharing... Please enjoy.... ::thanku:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Bocah

Indonesia Introduction of My Wife

Hi.., let me introduce my Wife.., both of us are 43 Y.O and definitely her shape was far from Angelina Jolie type....
    Hi.., let me introduce my Wife.., both of us are 43 Y.O and definitely her shape was far from Angelina Jolie type....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. bvlgari_id

Indonesia Black Lingerie

My wife rarely wear lingerie so it's surprise for me enjoy for u too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife rarely wear lingerie so it's surprise for me enjoy for u too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. ssstrum

Indonesia my lovely wife (before we married)

Hi... I'm nubie in this forum. Just want share my sexy wife. We from outskirt jakarta, indonesia. Hoping we can find new friend in this forum.
    Hi... I'm nubie in this forum. Just want share my sexy wife. We from outskirt jakarta, indonesia. Hoping we can find new friend in this forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. indo777
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. indo777

Indonesia BJ from GF

Midnight Blow last night :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. DraZk

Indonesia Hello again USC,We're back

Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each PM,We really appreciate all of that. The thing...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options