We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. sexangelpasutri

Indonesia My Beautiful Wife Give Me A Wonderful Morning Pleasure

Hii guys, Its my first sharing... Please enjoy.... ::thanku:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. indo777
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. rrrudy

Indonesia Adventurous Newbie (25M)

I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of fair boobs. Our romp session was great, she always try to do something new to me, and ensure her...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of fair boobs. Our romp session was great, she...
    I decided to post here for the very first time. I'm a guy (24) who from Yk, Indonesia. At the moment I'm in relationships with a girl for years. She have a nice and slender figures with a pair of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. twoinone

Indonesia batam

hi we are chinese couple 27m 22f will be in batam this 23th-30 we are looking for young couple. prefer chinese and Caucasian sorry not racis but this is what we want for the moment. thank you usc
    hi we are chinese couple 27m 22f will be in batam this 23th-30 we are looking for young couple. prefer chinese and Caucasian sorry not racis but this is what we want for the moment. thank you usc
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. rein_hard

Indonesia First sharing from newbie

And finnaly wife agree to share this......Please coment..to more post....
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. DraZk

Indonesia Hello again USC,We're back

Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each PM,We really appreciate all of that. The thing...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We need to apologize for not being able to reply each...
    Hello USC, It's been a long time since our last thread (end of 2015 I recall) and I'm aware of many many many PMs in our inbox and responses for our last thread (About our first 3some). First,We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. bvlgari_id

Indonesia exhib vacation

the wild side's wife when vacation EXHIB !!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. saki

Indonesia Just want to say hi...

Just drop in and say hi :) early 30 chi couple in jkt. Often visit sg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Willsf2016

Thailand Have a great suite, who wants to join me tomorrow night?

Looking for a couple or a single woman to join me in this great suite... Sukhumvit 31 or S31, two floors, great view of Bangkok.... Would hate to have go to waste by myself.... :) The apartment...
    Looking for a couple or a single woman to join me in this great suite... Sukhumvit 31 or S31, two floors, great view of Bangkok.... Would hate to have go to waste by myself.... :) The apartment and what is being shared.... Who wants to join?
    Looking for a couple or a single woman to join me in this great suite... Sukhumvit 31 or S31, two floors, great view of Bangkok.... Would hate to have go to waste by myself.... :) The apartment and what is being shared.... Who wants to join?
    Looking for a couple or a single woman to join me in this great suite... Sukhumvit 31 or S31, two floors, great view of Bangkok.... Would hate to have go to waste by myself.... :) The apartment...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Poochille

Thailand Need your comments

Hi, I'm new here on this site. I would love to shared my pics and see what's you guys think about me.:eek::eek:
    Hi, I'm new here on this site. I would love to shared my pics and see what's you guys think about me.:eek::eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. fitcouple

Indonesia Fitcouple Backside Twilight

Always love the view of city skyline at night... We hope you enjoy the view too ;) P.S : Vote for the picture you like the most! ;)
    Always love the view of city skyline at night... We hope you enjoy the view too ;) P.S : Vote for the picture you like the most! ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. explorercouple

Others Turning our fantasy into reality

It all begun when my girlfriend and i went out bar hopping in KL and ended up at this unnamed bar. Both of us were already merry from the beers. She wanted to dance and I just wanted to sit and...
    It all begun when my girlfriend and i went out bar hopping in KL and ended up at this unnamed bar. Both of us were already merry from the beers. She wanted to dance and I just wanted to sit and enjoy the buzz and the music. I was sitting at the bar stool and she was standing leaning against my...
    It all begun when my girlfriend and i went out bar hopping in KL and ended up at this unnamed bar. Both of us were already merry from the beers. She wanted to dance and I just wanted to sit and enjoy the buzz and the music. I was sitting at the...
    It all begun when my girlfriend and i went out bar hopping in KL and ended up at this unnamed bar. Both of us were already merry from the beers. She wanted to dance and I just wanted to sit and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Pppr

Malaysia Chinese couple from miri looking for mmf

We are married couple and looking for some fun to spice up our sex life. Prefer chinese, age from 29-39. Married couple or single male are welcome. We are stated at East Malaysia (miri). West...
    We are married couple and looking for some fun to spice up our sex life. Prefer chinese, age from 29-39. Married couple or single male are welcome. We are stated at East Malaysia (miri). West Malaysian is welcome. Rules: 1.) Have to be clean. 2.) Well mannered. 3.) Condom is a must. *This...
    We are married couple and looking for some fun to spice up our sex life. Prefer chinese, age from 29-39. Married couple or single male are welcome. We are stated at East Malaysia (miri). West Malaysian is welcome. Rules: 1.) Have to be...
    We are married couple and looking for some fun to spice up our sex life. Prefer chinese, age from 29-39. Married couple or single male are welcome. We are stated at East Malaysia (miri). West...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. bvlgari_id

Indonesia Promise, just one ok?!

horny in the car :p
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Ladyfromtheeast

Others European lady from the east

hi! My hub has recently posted some photos of me (to my horror) and by the time i realised it, there were already 2 pages of comments! I thought i would take over the admin side of it and have a...
    hi! My hub has recently posted some photos of me (to my horror) and by the time i realised it, there were already 2 pages of comments! I thought i would take over the admin side of it and have a little bit of fun monitoring the thread. Now, a little bit of myself. I am in my 30s and european,...
    hi! My hub has recently posted some photos of me (to my horror) and by the time i realised it, there were already 2 pages of comments! I thought i would take over the admin side of it and have a little bit of fun monitoring the thread. Now, a...
    hi! My hub has recently posted some photos of me (to my horror) and by the time i realised it, there were already 2 pages of comments! I thought i would take over the admin side of it and have a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. m_s55

Others Malay couple looking for expats for MFM

Hi, we are married couple from Brunei. Looking forward to meet expats here in Brunei for MFM session. The king is 35 and the queen is 29. This is our first time on MFM experience. Do pm us for...
    Hi, we are married couple from Brunei. Looking forward to meet expats here in Brunei for MFM session. The king is 35 and the queen is 29. This is our first time on MFM experience. Do pm us for more details.
    Hi, we are married couple from Brunei. Looking forward to meet expats here in Brunei for MFM session. The king is 35 and the queen is 29. This is our first time on MFM experience. Do pm us for more details.
    Hi, we are married couple from Brunei. Looking forward to meet expats here in Brunei for MFM session. The king is 35 and the queen is 29. This is our first time on MFM experience. Do pm us for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. DraZk

Indonesia Weekend Playing Time

Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at...
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at page 2. Enjoy,and Happy weekend!
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at page 2. Enjoy,and Happy weekend!
    Hello USC! As I promised,here's the new update thread from us this weekend. Just a simple playing in the bathroom,but boy...I love it,We both love it. I'll update this thread with new photos at...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Ppcouple

Others Looking to couple or male in Phnom Penh

Hi. We are a mid 20 years old couple in cambodia. We are looking to meet and see people or maybe more later than in Phnom Penh cambodia. If you travel often to Phnom Penh it's fine also. Quick...
    Hi. We are a mid 20 years old couple in cambodia. We are looking to meet and see people or maybe more later than in Phnom Penh cambodia. If you travel often to Phnom Penh it's fine also. Quick description about us: we are new in this lifestyle. Our goal is to do the first mmf. I will be...
    Hi. We are a mid 20 years old couple in cambodia. We are looking to meet and see people or maybe more later than in Phnom Penh cambodia. If you travel often to Phnom Penh it's fine also. Quick description about us: we are new in this...
    Hi. We are a mid 20 years old couple in cambodia. We are looking to meet and see people or maybe more later than in Phnom Penh cambodia. If you travel often to Phnom Penh it's fine also. Quick...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. xiedaz

Others I like it when, New series!

I like it when a plan comes together. I recently met, over a few drinks, an old guy at a conference. After some discussion we got around to talking about sex, and he indicated that he'd been,...
    I like it when a plan comes together. I recently met, over a few drinks, an old guy at a conference. After some discussion we got around to talking about sex, and he indicated that he'd been, back in the day, somewhat of a player. As the drinks loosened my tongue I told him that sometimes my...
    I like it when a plan comes together. I recently met, over a few drinks, an old guy at a conference. After some discussion we got around to talking about sex, and he indicated that he'd been, back in the day, somewhat of a player. As the drinks...
    I like it when a plan comes together. I recently met, over a few drinks, an old guy at a conference. After some discussion we got around to talking about sex, and he indicated that he'd been,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Steven1

Others Swingers/Hotwife scene China

Hi people... Does anyone of you know of any forum for swingers/hotwife in China?
    Hi people... Does anyone of you know of any forum for swingers/hotwife in China?
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options