We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits (NEW)

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. daenerys08

Singapore feeling playful..

Hi im 23, attached, playful and curious and i'm open to the world as it opens to me. im very petite, 154cm, 45kg. (on the skinny side but i have full boobs for some reason). mixed race, hispanic...
    Hi im 23, attached, playful and curious and i'm open to the world as it opens to me. im very petite, 154cm, 45kg. (on the skinny side but i have full boobs for some reason). mixed race, hispanic roots. my hips don't lie. currently keen on: 1. a femme girl, 20-25yrs old. i'm inexperienced with...
    Hi im 23, attached, playful and curious and i'm open to the world as it opens to me. im very petite, 154cm, 45kg. (on the skinny side but i have full boobs for some reason). mixed race, hispanic roots. my hips don't lie. currently keen on: 1....
    Hi im 23, attached, playful and curious and i'm open to the world as it opens to me. im very petite, 154cm, 45kg. (on the skinny side but i have full boobs for some reason). mixed race, hispanic...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. BabeHor

Singapore Husband Sharing

Dear ladies, im a local married woman in my late 30s, willing to share my husband with you to explore more exciting special moments, ladies dont be shy PM me, if we can find chemistry, i will...
    Dear ladies, im a local married woman in my late 30s, willing to share my husband with you to explore more exciting special moments, ladies dont be shy PM me, if we can find chemistry, i will share my husband with you. Life is short let us come together to create our special moment that is...
    Dear ladies, im a local married woman in my late 30s, willing to share my husband with you to explore more exciting special moments, ladies dont be shy PM me, if we can find chemistry, i will share my husband with you. Life is short let us...
    Dear ladies, im a local married woman in my late 30s, willing to share my husband with you to explore more exciting special moments, ladies dont be shy PM me, if we can find chemistry, i will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. wana

Malaysia uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. QueenofCum

Singapore Looking for a Fuck Buddy

I am hoping that this site can bring me the Caucasian guy I wanted who is very good at pleasing a horny girl like me. And in return I will also please him. The avatar is me..I like this position a...
    I am hoping that this site can bring me the Caucasian guy I wanted who is very good at pleasing a horny girl like me. And in return I will also please him. The avatar is me..I like this position a lot. I am looking for a regular fuck buddy NSA with the following attributes. -Caucasian -30-48...
    I am hoping that this site can bring me the Caucasian guy I wanted who is very good at pleasing a horny girl like me. And in return I will also please him. The avatar is me..I like this position a lot. I am looking for a regular fuck buddy NSA...
    I am hoping that this site can bring me the Caucasian guy I wanted who is very good at pleasing a horny girl like me. And in return I will also please him. The avatar is me..I like this position a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Melonade

Malaysia Good sex, where you at?

Tbh, I miss a good sex. It's been a while since my last encounter of a good sex and yes I am longing for one. How you define a good sex might differ from how I define a good sex. To me, a good...
    Tbh, I miss a good sex. It's been a while since my last encounter of a good sex and yes I am longing for one. How you define a good sex might differ from how I define a good sex. To me, a good sex doesn't necessarily be a good wham bam session. LOL (but atm I need a good wham and bam) A good...
    Tbh, I miss a good sex. It's been a while since my last encounter of a good sex and yes I am longing for one. How you define a good sex might differ from how I define a good sex. To me, a good sex doesn't necessarily be a good wham bam...
    Tbh, I miss a good sex. It's been a while since my last encounter of a good sex and yes I am longing for one. How you define a good sex might differ from how I define a good sex. To me, a good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. nicolebangs

Singapore seeking marital affairs

I have been cohabitation with my current guy for a while and i would like to seek other guys for new experience. i am in my early 30s and i am chinese if you are what you are below then please...
    I have been cohabitation with my current guy for a while and i would like to seek other guys for new experience. i am in my early 30s and i am chinese if you are what you are below then please give me a buzz 1) i do prefer white but other races are welcome to apply 2) have chemistry 3) large...
    I have been cohabitation with my current guy for a while and i would like to seek other guys for new experience. i am in my early 30s and i am chinese if you are what you are below then please give me a buzz 1) i do prefer white but other...
    I have been cohabitation with my current guy for a while and i would like to seek other guys for new experience. i am in my early 30s and i am chinese if you are what you are below then please...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Elektra

Elektra Seeking Gals and Gnagbangs!

I am a Malay MILF in my 30s... Bi-Sexual & Insatiable!!! Love to play with Gals and gang bangs
    I am a Malay MILF in my 30s... Bi-Sexual & Insatiable!!! Love to play with Gals and gang bangs
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. oliviawong

Singapore 27 year old Chinese female looking for a single guy or possibly 2 guys

hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for you to judge. :] i have a rather high sex drive...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Lync

Malaysia Seeking guys smoke together n fun

I wanna try something new stimulate like smoking with guys. I am chinese with middle of 30s, ppl always say me pretty, graceful n alluring, yes i was admit too. I seeking handsome chinese guys...
    I wanna try something new stimulate like smoking with guys. I am chinese with middle of 30s, ppl always say me pretty, graceful n alluring, yes i was admit too. I seeking handsome chinese guys with age below 36, must good looking with tall n fit body. Sorry guys i really very high requirements...
    I wanna try something new stimulate like smoking with guys. I am chinese with middle of 30s, ppl always say me pretty, graceful n alluring, yes i was admit too. I seeking handsome chinese guys with age below 36, must good looking with tall n fit...
    I wanna try something new stimulate like smoking with guys. I am chinese with middle of 30s, ppl always say me pretty, graceful n alluring, yes i was admit too. I seeking handsome chinese guys...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. LeanaMiah

Singapore Being new is not the big problem

I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but...
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but no hitting and hurting. Just slowly learning. No worries, I am a fast learner tho. Cheers!
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but no hitting and hurting. Just slowly learning. No...
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. imalwayswet

Malaysia Chinese girl seeking fuckbuddy

Hi all, I am currently looking for a single male for one night (or day) of fun experience. *I'm totally new to this I am quite chubby , 25 , Chinese Would prefer someone below age 35....
    Hi all, I am currently looking for a single male for one night (or day) of fun experience. *I'm totally new to this I am quite chubby , 25 , Chinese Would prefer someone below age 35. Chinese or Caucasian Location: Selangor/ KL. PM me if you're interested!
    Hi all, I am currently looking for a single male for one night (or day) of fun experience. *I'm totally new to this I am quite chubby , 25 , Chinese Would prefer someone below age 35. Chinese or Caucasian Location: Selangor/ KL. PM me if...
    Hi all, I am currently looking for a single male for one night (or day) of fun experience. *I'm totally new to this I am quite chubby , 25 , Chinese Would prefer someone below age 35....
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Chanel

Singapore Female looking for NSA or ONS

Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I...
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I am not divorce . Chanel 25 , I look pretty decent . PM me up !
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I am not divorce . Chanel 25 , I look pretty decent ....
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. RaspyPeach69

Malaysia Looking for hot single guys to play with me ;)

hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings...
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings attached. to the bi-girls out there you are welcomed to play with me too.
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings attached. to the bi-girls out there you are welcomed...
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Withoutomission

Singapore Only for BDSM-ers

Been off the saddle for a bit too long- my toys needs some loving! Have been lurking around and seeing how it works, Craigslist is getting wholly unreliable, thought with the new category I...
    Been off the saddle for a bit too long- my toys needs some loving! Have been lurking around and seeing how it works, Craigslist is getting wholly unreliable, thought with the new category I might as well give it a whirl. ;) I'm based in Singapore, 25 y.o female switch that have been in BDSM...
    Been off the saddle for a bit too long- my toys needs some loving! Have been lurking around and seeing how it works, Craigslist is getting wholly unreliable, thought with the new category I might as well give it a whirl. ;) I'm based in...
    Been off the saddle for a bit too long- my toys needs some loving! Have been lurking around and seeing how it works, Craigslist is getting wholly unreliable, thought with the new category I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. YummyMommy

Singapore Yummy Mommy wants to have some FUN

Looking for someone like minded.. maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures....
    Looking for someone like minded.. maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures. Someone whom I can share and fulfill my wild fantasies.... -prefers Caucasian -fun to talk to and be...
    Looking for someone like minded.. maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures. Someone whom I can share and fulfill my wild...
    Looking for someone like minded.. maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures....
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Madi

Malaysia Looking for a white man for FWB

Hye guys.. I'm a 23 lady. Looking for a white man to be my FWB. If you are interested, maybe you can drop your wechat ID to my inbox.
    Hye guys.. I'm a 23 lady. Looking for a white man to be my FWB. If you are interested, maybe you can drop your wechat ID to my inbox.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sunshine_2017

Malaysia Female looking for fwb

I am new here. Looking for safe n sincere male fwb. A little intro to myself, I am 47 yo, 165cm, 55kg. Oh yea, no string attached please....
    I am new here. Looking for safe n sincere male fwb. A little intro to myself, I am 47 yo, 165cm, 55kg. Oh yea, no string attached please....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Shy26chinesegirl

Malaysia Shy26chigurl looking for hot Chinese guys

Hi. I'm 26. Shy and everybody says I'm beautifull and cute.y breast is 38c 27 waist butt 38. My sex appetite suddenly change from the day my bf brought home two friends and had dinner and wine and...
    Hi. I'm 26. Shy and everybody says I'm beautifull and cute.y breast is 38c 27 waist butt 38. My sex appetite suddenly change from the day my bf brought home two friends and had dinner and wine and one things leads to another and I was gangbang by them for 6 hours. Since that day I always dream...
    Hi. I'm 26. Shy and everybody says I'm beautifull and cute.y breast is 38c 27 waist butt 38. My sex appetite suddenly change from the day my bf brought home two friends and had dinner and wine and one things leads to another and I was gangbang by...
    Hi. I'm 26. Shy and everybody says I'm beautifull and cute.y breast is 38c 27 waist butt 38. My sex appetite suddenly change from the day my bf brought home two friends and had dinner and wine and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. funladygemini

Malaysia Looking for ONS today..

Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and hubby is not around, he asking me to find one for fun from here, lol.. PM me if you are interested +...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and hubby is not around, he asking me to find one for...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. CallMeBB

The truth of who i am

Hey all, just wanted to tell everyone. I'm a chinese tomboy, age 20... 164cm but i almost got 99kg↓↓ to be honest. I would like to try what will it feels like when I'm having sex with a guy. I...
    Hey all, just wanted to tell everyone. I'm a chinese tomboy, age 20... 164cm but i almost got 99kg↓↓ to be honest. I would like to try what will it feels like when I'm having sex with a guy. I will get horny easily but did not have the courage to ask some one out here because of what i am now. I...
    Hey all, just wanted to tell everyone. I'm a chinese tomboy, age 20... 164cm but i almost got 99kg↓↓ to be honest. I would like to try what will it feels like when I'm having sex with a guy. I will get horny easily but did not have the courage to...
    Hey all, just wanted to tell everyone. I'm a chinese tomboy, age 20... 164cm but i almost got 99kg↓↓ to be honest. I would like to try what will it feels like when I'm having sex with a guy. I...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options