We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits (NEW)

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Izellie

Malaysia Any guy who wants to fuck married women?

Im a married malay woman with 1 child. 26yo. Is there any guy who wants to satisfy yourself with me? No strings attached pls. Shah Alam area. Prefer malay guy.. >27yo
    Im a married malay woman with 1 child. 26yo. Is there any guy who wants to satisfy yourself with me? No strings attached pls. Shah Alam area. Prefer malay guy.. >27yo
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. xxwetyetshyxx

Singapore Just a hello

Annyeong! (; Just dropping a hi here since I'm new. I'm 25 this year and as my Nick suggests, I'm wet yet shy BBW. - 1.55m/90kg - 38D - Married - I smoke Tadahs~
    Annyeong! (; Just dropping a hi here since I'm new. I'm 25 this year and as my Nick suggests, I'm wet yet shy BBW. - 1.55m/90kg - 38D - Married - I smoke Tadahs~
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. isyah

Singapore local mixed girl-hardcore threesome

hi. im a local indian mixed (mostly indian) girl,very black skin. 19 and skinny. any sg guys keen on a hardcore threesome. means me and 2 guys. not keen on malay and indian guys tho sry. havent...
    hi. im a local indian mixed (mostly indian) girl,very black skin. 19 and skinny. any sg guys keen on a hardcore threesome. means me and 2 guys. not keen on malay and indian guys tho sry. havent done anything like this before. feel quite lonely lately and saw this ad. u must be decent looking, 27...
    hi. im a local indian mixed (mostly indian) girl,very black skin. 19 and skinny. any sg guys keen on a hardcore threesome. means me and 2 guys. not keen on malay and indian guys tho sry. havent done anything like this before. feel quite lonely...
    hi. im a local indian mixed (mostly indian) girl,very black skin. 19 and skinny. any sg guys keen on a hardcore threesome. means me and 2 guys. not keen on malay and indian guys tho sry. havent...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Hotmom

Malaysia Hye...new lady seeking for someone...

Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get...
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get toghether...it was a few month a go i play with somebuddy..really needed a clean pussy to taste it ..
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get toghether...it was a few month a go i play with...
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wana

Malaysia uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. SheenaDiaz

Malaysia Straight married woman looking for fun

Holaa...Newbie..Indian married 30 looking ideal fun..not slim body..Average maried mum body.. High privacy appreciated... Clean hygienic people..FFM or any couples much welcomed...Just for fun...
    Holaa...Newbie..Indian married 30 looking ideal fun..not slim body..Average maried mum body.. High privacy appreciated... Clean hygienic people..FFM or any couples much welcomed...Just for fun only no string attached please....
    Holaa...Newbie..Indian married 30 looking ideal fun..not slim body..Average maried mum body.. High privacy appreciated... Clean hygienic people..FFM or any couples much welcomed...Just for fun only no string attached please....
    Holaa...Newbie..Indian married 30 looking ideal fun..not slim body..Average maried mum body.. High privacy appreciated... Clean hygienic people..FFM or any couples much welcomed...Just for fun...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sakuraish

Malaysia As delicate as sakura flowers (Newbie introduction)

Hello there USC'ians Not sure how to start but i try my best :) You can call me sakura, malay and I live in petaling. I'm in my 20's. 156cm and 50kg. I've known this site since my bf also a...
    Hello there USC'ians Not sure how to start but i try my best :) You can call me sakura, malay and I live in petaling. I'm in my 20's. 156cm and 50kg. I've known this site since my bf also a member of this site. He kept this thing from me for awhile until he 'kantoi' when i check his phone...
    Hello there USC'ians Not sure how to start but i try my best :) You can call me sakura, malay and I live in petaling. I'm in my 20's. 156cm and 50kg. I've known this site since my bf also a member of this site. He kept this thing from me for...
    Hello there USC'ians Not sure how to start but i try my best :) You can call me sakura, malay and I live in petaling. I'm in my 20's. 156cm and 50kg. I've known this site since my bf also a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. fazlin92

Malaysia fuckbuddy

Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab while playing..
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. KittyMew

Malaysia Introducing myself to anyone interested :)

Hello all! I'm new here and have not been having much luck in making friends, so I thought I should introduce myself to get the ball rolling! I'm in my early twenties, sexually adventurous,...
    Hello all! I'm new here and have not been having much luck in making friends, so I thought I should introduce myself to get the ball rolling! I'm in my early twenties, sexually adventurous, broad minded, accepting and upholds the confidentiality of any and all rendezvous. Am in Malaysia, and...
    Hello all! I'm new here and have not been having much luck in making friends, so I thought I should introduce myself to get the ball rolling! I'm in my early twenties, sexually adventurous, broad minded, accepting and upholds the...
    Hello all! I'm new here and have not been having much luck in making friends, so I thought I should introduce myself to get the ball rolling! I'm in my early twenties, sexually adventurous,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. justforfun

Malaysia Married Chubby Chinese Lady

Hi I'm new here. Looking for FWB. Height 160 weight 75, chubby type. Cheers:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Honeypot

Malaysia Honeypot!

Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and mmf. Do drop me a text if you can accept...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. LeanaMiah

Singapore Being new is not the big problem

I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but...
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but no hitting and hurting. Just slowly learning. No worries, I am a fast learner tho. Cheers!
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but no hitting and hurting. Just slowly learning. No...
    I am really new in here. Sexually active and basically I am based in Singapore. Born half Japanese Indonesian from East Malaysia and really love to try new stuff, and currently open for BDSM. :) but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Unicornlolli

Singapore Curious lady

I am a lady in my late 20s from Singapore. Curious about swinging... we've never done before nor have I ever mentioned to my hb. This will be one of my fantasies I guess... I found this...
    I am a lady in my late 20s from Singapore. Curious about swinging... we've never done before nor have I ever mentioned to my hb. This will be one of my fantasies I guess... I found this forum as I was searching about Yoni massage. Would hope to give it a try some day and hope to achieve...
    I am a lady in my late 20s from Singapore. Curious about swinging... we've never done before nor have I ever mentioned to my hb. This will be one of my fantasies I guess... I found this forum as I was searching about Yoni massage. Would...
    I am a lady in my late 20s from Singapore. Curious about swinging... we've never done before nor have I ever mentioned to my hb. This will be one of my fantasies I guess... I found this...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Spurious

Malaysia 25 YO Female, looking for women or couples

Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're...
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're interested to get to know0 each other!
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're interested to get to know0 each other!
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Delphine

Singapore Looking for white male for regular sex

Hi there. I'm Chinese female early 30s 165/45kg. Slim sexy with a tight pussy looking for white males to be my regular boy. Any interested boys please drop me a message!
    Hi there. I'm Chinese female early 30s 165/45kg. Slim sexy with a tight pussy looking for white males to be my regular boy. Any interested boys please drop me a message!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Mysoulmate

Malaysia Looking decent chinese guy for fwb

Hi, im from KL, 34yo with pretty face, 166/59/34C. Looking for chinese guy fwb age below 35. Prefer young guys with decent looking, tall n athlete body. I like bj n foreplay. Pm me u wont regret...
    Hi, im from KL, 34yo with pretty face, 166/59/34C. Looking for chinese guy fwb age below 35. Prefer young guys with decent looking, tall n athlete body. I like bj n foreplay. Pm me u wont regret if u to be accepted.
    Hi, im from KL, 34yo with pretty face, 166/59/34C. Looking for chinese guy fwb age below 35. Prefer young guys with decent looking, tall n athlete body. I like bj n foreplay. Pm me u wont regret if u to be accepted.
    Hi, im from KL, 34yo with pretty face, 166/59/34C. Looking for chinese guy fwb age below 35. Prefer young guys with decent looking, tall n athlete body. I like bj n foreplay. Pm me u wont regret...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. angie94

Malaysia 22 years old girl looking for single guy

Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, staying at KL area with no experience but looking to meet people. Looking for...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, staying at KL area with no experience but looking to meet people. Looking for Chinese Clean Looking Guy Maybe we can meet up to have a tea or movie before moving in to the next...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, staying at KL area with no experience but looking to meet people. Looking for Chinese Clean Looking Guy Maybe we can meet up...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, staying at KL area with no experience but looking to meet people. Looking for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Clarissa

Malaysia Girl looking for single guy to meet up and share stories/fantasies together

Hi all, as the title says I am looking for any single guys especially Chinese who are around Subang Jaya or PJ to meet up for lunch or a drink to get to know each other and share stories. I am a...
    Hi all, as the title says I am looking for any single guys especially Chinese who are around Subang Jaya or PJ to meet up for lunch or a drink to get to know each other and share stories. I am a Chinese girl,age 23 and really open minded.
    Hi all, as the title says I am looking for any single guys especially Chinese who are around Subang Jaya or PJ to meet up for lunch or a drink to get to know each other and share stories. I am a Chinese girl,age 23 and really open minded.
    Hi all, as the title says I am looking for any single guys especially Chinese who are around Subang Jaya or PJ to meet up for lunch or a drink to get to know each other and share stories. I am a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. AnaG

Malaysia Happy place with me

A mid 30s fit n tall lady not looking but really looking forward to connect with stranger and enjoying life n sharing moments together. It's all about fun fun & fun. What's life without sex by the...
    A mid 30s fit n tall lady not looking but really looking forward to connect with stranger and enjoying life n sharing moments together. It's all about fun fun & fun. What's life without sex by the way? I would appreciate if fellow gentleman to have some respect not to send me the nude pic...
    A mid 30s fit n tall lady not looking but really looking forward to connect with stranger and enjoying life n sharing moments together. It's all about fun fun & fun. What's life without sex by the way? I would appreciate if fellow gentleman to...
    A mid 30s fit n tall lady not looking but really looking forward to connect with stranger and enjoying life n sharing moments together. It's all about fun fun & fun. What's life without sex by the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Bemyjoker

Singapore Chubby Single Lady Looking for FwB

Hi there, I'm a 30 year old Chinese woman, looking for fwb. Condition as follow, 1) Caucasian or other race, except Chinese. 2) Age 30-40 3) Decent looking 4) Good in bed Strictly no couples :)
    Hi there, I'm a 30 year old Chinese woman, looking for fwb. Condition as follow, 1) Caucasian or other race, except Chinese. 2) Age 30-40 3) Decent looking 4) Good in bed Strictly no couples :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options