We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits (NEW)

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Delphine

Horny lady seeking horny sexy girls

Hello! Am new here and seeking for girls to have fun with. Am always having sexual fantasy to have fun with girls but never tried before. It's also not easy to find girls who share same thoughts...
    Hello! Am new here and seeking for girls to have fun with. Am always having sexual fantasy to have fun with girls but never tried before. It's also not easy to find girls who share same thoughts about sexing and having fun with another girl. Any girls here keen to have fun?
    Hello! Am new here and seeking for girls to have fun with. Am always having sexual fantasy to have fun with girls but never tried before. It's also not easy to find girls who share same thoughts about sexing and having fun with another girl. Any...
    Hello! Am new here and seeking for girls to have fun with. Am always having sexual fantasy to have fun with girls but never tried before. It's also not easy to find girls who share same thoughts...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. LittleAsianSlut

Looking for bisexual fun based in KL

Hi all. Fairly new here and I love the threads already. So basically I am looking for a female who is up for some naughty fun with me. I am bisexual and want to have a good time. I am 30 yrs old...
    Hi all. Fairly new here and I love the threads already. So basically I am looking for a female who is up for some naughty fun with me. I am bisexual and want to have a good time. I am 30 yrs old residing in KLCC from The pHilippines. My bf allows me to explore in these kinds of things as well. I...
    Hi all. Fairly new here and I love the threads already. So basically I am looking for a female who is up for some naughty fun with me. I am bisexual and want to have a good time. I am 30 yrs old residing in KLCC from The pHilippines. My bf allows...
    Hi all. Fairly new here and I love the threads already. So basically I am looking for a female who is up for some naughty fun with me. I am bisexual and want to have a good time. I am 30 yrs old...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. wana

uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Angelicious

Looking for my King....are u the one?

Hihi I'm 4 days old in USC and am looking for a permanent king for activities. PM me if u r ch male 36 to 45 yrs old with intro ok. Hope to hear from the one soon muack muack
    Hihi I'm 4 days old in USC and am looking for a permanent king for activities. PM me if u r ch male 36 to 45 yrs old with intro ok. Hope to hear from the one soon muack muack
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Elusive1314

Looking for Bedwarmers

Single, late twenties, Chinese, perpetually hungry and horny as ****. Hence, looking for people to warm beds on weekends especially... Best GFE that you can get. I'm also mean as ****. I'm...
    Single, late twenties, Chinese, perpetually hungry and horny as ****. Hence, looking for people to warm beds on weekends especially... Best GFE that you can get. I'm also mean as ****. I'm slightly bipolar (kidding dude....). Would love to meet humble, witty, wild, funny men. Appreciate a...
    Single, late twenties, Chinese, perpetually hungry and horny as ****. Hence, looking for people to warm beds on weekends especially... Best GFE that you can get. I'm also mean as ****. I'm slightly bipolar (kidding dude....). Would love to meet...
    Single, late twenties, Chinese, perpetually hungry and horny as ****. Hence, looking for people to warm beds on weekends especially... Best GFE that you can get. I'm also mean as ****. I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. oliviawong

27 year old Chinese female looking for a single guy or possibly 2 guys

hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for you to judge. :] i have a rather high sex drive...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. cynthiapeipei

Cum submission

hi..any guys can do cum submission for me ? :p pm me
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. miaminji

Looking for good looking fuckboys who are open for DP

Hello, I'm chinese in my mid 20s, looking for 1. FWB - hopefully someone who has a place and able to host. 2. DP Partners - prefer experienced guy? It's my first time, and would love to explore...
    Hello, I'm chinese in my mid 20s, looking for 1. FWB - hopefully someone who has a place and able to host. 2. DP Partners - prefer experienced guy? It's my first time, and would love to explore that. 3. Girl playmate - who's interested in joining me for 3some or group play with men. (I can...
    Hello, I'm chinese in my mid 20s, looking for 1. FWB - hopefully someone who has a place and able to host. 2. DP Partners - prefer experienced guy? It's my first time, and would love to explore that. 3. Girl playmate - who's interested in...
    Hello, I'm chinese in my mid 20s, looking for 1. FWB - hopefully someone who has a place and able to host. 2. DP Partners - prefer experienced guy? It's my first time, and would love to explore...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Spurious

25 YO Female, looking for women or couples

Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're...
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're interested to get to know0 each other!
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're interested to get to know0 each other!
    Hi everyone, I'm A! As mentioned above, I'm 25 and bi-curious. I'm looking for pleasant, interesting women or couples (with a clean bill of health) for some good 'ol fun times. PM me if you're...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. xxwetyetshyxx

BBW looking for strictly NSA to explore

Hello ~ After a long hiatus, time for some fun. I'm mainly in search for someone like minded with chemistry to explore more into adult fun of course. As title states, I'm a married BBW,...
    Hello ~ After a long hiatus, time for some fun. I'm mainly in search for someone like minded with chemistry to explore more into adult fun of course. As title states, I'm a married BBW, 1.55m/90kg. Trim/shave/wax depends on schedule. A pair of 38D who loves being caress. Would love to meet ○...
    Hello ~ After a long hiatus, time for some fun. I'm mainly in search for someone like minded with chemistry to explore more into adult fun of course. As title states, I'm a married BBW, 1.55m/90kg. Trim/shave/wax depends on schedule. A pair of...
    Hello ~ After a long hiatus, time for some fun. I'm mainly in search for someone like minded with chemistry to explore more into adult fun of course. As title states, I'm a married BBW,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Zazzy

Horny 29yr old malay looking for a hot man for fwb

I'm 29, malay and single, 168 cm tall looking for a hot guy for fwb, staying in kl/selangor, preferably someone between 26-32 years old, athletic or slightly muscular, taller than me, circumcised,...
    I'm 29, malay and single, 168 cm tall looking for a hot guy for fwb, staying in kl/selangor, preferably someone between 26-32 years old, athletic or slightly muscular, taller than me, circumcised, chinese malay caucasian, all are welcome. I have a high sex drive and haven't had sex for the past...
    I'm 29, malay and single, 168 cm tall looking for a hot guy for fwb, staying in kl/selangor, preferably someone between 26-32 years old, athletic or slightly muscular, taller than me, circumcised, chinese malay caucasian, all are welcome. I have...
    I'm 29, malay and single, 168 cm tall looking for a hot guy for fwb, staying in kl/selangor, preferably someone between 26-32 years old, athletic or slightly muscular, taller than me, circumcised,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Quanceres

Hi all.. wish to find some fun

1st time post at here i from msia JB.. 32. chinese not so pretty n chubby gal.. wish to knw more friend. .. chat n.... maybe can be more...
    1st time post at here i from msia JB.. 32. chinese not so pretty n chubby gal.. wish to knw more friend. .. chat n.... maybe can be more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. lkl7113

A married chinese female here looking forward to make more like-minded friends

A married chinese female looking forward to make more like-minded Friend
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Elisa

Elisa Looking For Adventure

I am just starting out and enjoying my sexuality. I would like to meet or chat with like minded people who are open minded. When I am brave enough, and have people whom I can trust, I would like...
    I am just starting out and enjoying my sexuality. I would like to meet or chat with like minded people who are open minded. When I am brave enough, and have people whom I can trust, I would like to attend parties. I am easing myself into this. So I hope to get someone who can lead me and guide...
    I am just starting out and enjoying my sexuality. I would like to meet or chat with like minded people who are open minded. When I am brave enough, and have people whom I can trust, I would like to attend parties. I am easing myself into this....
    I am just starting out and enjoying my sexuality. I would like to meet or chat with like minded people who are open minded. When I am brave enough, and have people whom I can trust, I would like...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Quanceres

Any JB Chinese M wish to be friend

hi Ceres here , 32 Chinese chubby gal.. wondering how many guy at here ..... can be friend !? boy below age 25 dont msg. . too young for me.. hahahah
    hi Ceres here , 32 Chinese chubby gal.. wondering how many guy at here ..... can be friend !? boy below age 25 dont msg. . too young for me.. hahahah
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. lexy93

Need help getting over someone

Hey :) I'm looking for a guy to help me get over someone hahaha. Some may say this isn't a good idea, but eh might as well have some fun with it no? I'm 22, 165cm, size UK14-16. If you read my...
    Hey :) I'm looking for a guy to help me get over someone hahaha. Some may say this isn't a good idea, but eh might as well have some fun with it no? I'm 22, 165cm, size UK14-16. If you read my previous posts, you'd know I love having fun in cars. ;) I'm looking for someone early-mid20s,...
    Hey :) I'm looking for a guy to help me get over someone hahaha. Some may say this isn't a good idea, but eh might as well have some fun with it no? I'm 22, 165cm, size UK14-16. If you read my previous posts, you'd know I love having fun in...
    Hey :) I'm looking for a guy to help me get over someone hahaha. Some may say this isn't a good idea, but eh might as well have some fun with it no? I'm 22, 165cm, size UK14-16. If you read my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Queenie38

Hot Flushes

At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean /...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Caucasian. I'm Chinese myself. 3. Does size matter? Mmmm Yes! 4. Fit with a good, hard and...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Caucasian. I'm Chinese myself. 3. Does size...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean /...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. wesdel

Found..

Found.. Moderator pls delete thread..
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Mableken

Looking for people to have fun with in ipoh

My previous thread got deleted because I uploaded it under the wrong category lol. So here goes again. Here is a thread to introduce myself a little more. (Update: I'm single now, therefore I'm...
    My previous thread got deleted because I uploaded it under the wrong category lol. So here goes again. Here is a thread to introduce myself a little more. (Update: I'm single now, therefore I'm ready to meet single guys)...
    My previous thread got deleted because I uploaded it under the wrong category lol. So here goes again. Here is a thread to introduce myself a little more. (Update: I'm single now, therefore I'm ready to meet single guys)...
    My previous thread got deleted because I uploaded it under the wrong category lol. So here goes again. Here is a thread to introduce myself a little more. (Update: I'm single now, therefore I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. hush2life

Depravity within limits

There are days my thoughts are filled with naughty fantasies that I desperately want to fulfill. However, my conscience and better judgement keep me in check. About me: Singaporean, Peranakan...
    There are days my thoughts are filled with naughty fantasies that I desperately want to fulfill. However, my conscience and better judgement keep me in check. About me: Singaporean, Peranakan Chinese 41 years old Divorced, no kids Curvy, BBW Well-spoken Well-groomed Smell nice Enjoy witty...
    There are days my thoughts are filled with naughty fantasies that I desperately want to fulfill. However, my conscience and better judgement keep me in check. About me: Singaporean, Peranakan Chinese 41 years old Divorced, no kids Curvy,...
    There are days my thoughts are filled with naughty fantasies that I desperately want to fulfill. However, my conscience and better judgement keep me in check. About me: Singaporean, Peranakan...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options