We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits (NEW)

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. EatPrayLove

Singapore Can we find love in hopeless place?

As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy self. Basically, people whom they can be...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. JulieOng

Malaysia Mature Chinese Woman Looking for Young Man

Hi there, I am single from KL. Tall with nice body. Looking for young man who likes to gain new ideas and experience. Open to others who enjoy meeting new friends and enjoying life !
    Hi there, I am single from KL. Tall with nice body. Looking for young man who likes to gain new ideas and experience. Open to others who enjoy meeting new friends and enjoying life !
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Angelicious

Singapore Angelicious is back

Haven't been active in here for over a years... how's everyone
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. jessica

Singapore New Girl, 23/f, SG Chinese, looking to learn more

Hello all, i'm a 23 year old SG Chinese girl interested to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm pretty easy going, but work long hours so forgive me if I don't reply quickly. If my profile is of...
    Hello all, i'm a 23 year old SG Chinese girl interested to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm pretty easy going, but work long hours so forgive me if I don't reply quickly. If my profile is of interest to you, please get in touch. With love, Jess
    Hello all, i'm a 23 year old SG Chinese girl interested to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm pretty easy going, but work long hours so forgive me if I don't reply quickly. If my profile is of interest to you, please get in touch. With love, Jess
    Hello all, i'm a 23 year old SG Chinese girl interested to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm pretty easy going, but work long hours so forgive me if I don't reply quickly. If my profile is of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. nicolebangs

Singapore Nicole is seeking young guys

Hello guys, Buzz me if you like to know me, i am in my early 30s and would love to experience life other than with my current boyfriend
    Hello guys, Buzz me if you like to know me, i am in my early 30s and would love to experience life other than with my current boyfriend
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Melonade

Malaysia Shout out to that dude I promised 3some for his birthday

Hi. I am Melonade and this thread specially tailored for that dude I promised a threesome session for his birthday in August. Well, we had a good meeting last Saturday and it was nice. Chemistry...
    Hi. I am Melonade and this thread specially tailored for that dude I promised a threesome session for his birthday in August. Well, we had a good meeting last Saturday and it was nice. Chemistry was kicking it, everything went smooth. We parted in a good way and even promised to see each other...
    Hi. I am Melonade and this thread specially tailored for that dude I promised a threesome session for his birthday in August. Well, we had a good meeting last Saturday and it was nice. Chemistry was kicking it, everything went smooth. We parted...
    Hi. I am Melonade and this thread specially tailored for that dude I promised a threesome session for his birthday in August. Well, we had a good meeting last Saturday and it was nice. Chemistry...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Bigboobsbabe

Malaysia Malay female newbie from kl

Hi Im female, single, 30, from kl.. Wanna have somefun especially with those who has large cock and who's good in lick puss ;):kissingheart:..always play with my toy..but it's boringgggg:noexpression:...have high sexual...
    Hi Im female, single, 30, from kl.. Wanna have somefun especially with those who has large cock and who's good in lick puss ;):kissingheart:..always play with my toy..but it's boringgggg:noexpression:...have high sexual desire:loveeyes::kissingheart:...dats y I hardly found a person dat can fulfill my satisfaction like I always dreamt...if u r...
    Hi Im female, single, 30, from kl.. Wanna have somefun especially with those who has large cock and who's good in lick puss ;):kissingheart:..always play with my toy..but it's boringgggg:noexpression:...have high sexual desire:loveeyes::kissingheart:...dats y I hardly found a person dat can...
    Hi Im female, single, 30, from kl.. Wanna have somefun especially with those who has large cock and who's good in lick puss ;):kissingheart:..always play with my toy..but it's boringgggg:noexpression:...have high sexual...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Amy_SG

Singapore Newbie Girl from Singapore!

Hey Undertable-ians! I'm really new here! Finally decided to try this place. 26 year old local mixed girl. Have pondered about breaking out of my shell and learning to explore. Finally signed...
    Hey Undertable-ians! I'm really new here! Finally decided to try this place. 26 year old local mixed girl. Have pondered about breaking out of my shell and learning to explore. Finally signed up. Hope I meet people here who can guide me in this journey. Discretion is important, due to my...
    Hey Undertable-ians! I'm really new here! Finally decided to try this place. 26 year old local mixed girl. Have pondered about breaking out of my shell and learning to explore. Finally signed up. Hope I meet people here who can guide me in this...
    Hey Undertable-ians! I'm really new here! Finally decided to try this place. 26 year old local mixed girl. Have pondered about breaking out of my shell and learning to explore. Finally signed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Njali

Malaysia Mature Woman

Anyone interested in a mature woman? Male or Female also can. 1st time to experience to be with a woman. No smokers
    Anyone interested in a mature woman? Male or Female also can. 1st time to experience to be with a woman. No smokers
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sashat

Malaysia Girl looking for threesome fun

Hi guys! I'm a female, 26 years old looking to fulfill some of wildest fantasies. I have a thing for threesome so say hi if you're interested! I've never tried it before, but we can start w...
    Hi guys! I'm a female, 26 years old looking to fulfill some of wildest fantasies. I have a thing for threesome so say hi if you're interested! I've never tried it before, but we can start w ffm. I'm looking for couple, preferably married as I would like us to be very discreet. Based in kl
    Hi guys! I'm a female, 26 years old looking to fulfill some of wildest fantasies. I have a thing for threesome so say hi if you're interested! I've never tried it before, but we can start w ffm. I'm looking for couple, preferably married...
    Hi guys! I'm a female, 26 years old looking to fulfill some of wildest fantasies. I have a thing for threesome so say hi if you're interested! I've never tried it before, but we can start w...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Honeypot

Malaysia Honeypot!

Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and mmf. Do drop me a text if you can accept...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Bemyjoker

Singapore Chubby Single Lady Looking for FwB

Hi there, I'm a 30 year old Chinese woman, looking for fwb. Condition as follow, 1) Caucasian or other race, except Chinese. 2) Age 30-40 3) Decent looking 4) Good in bed Strictly no couples :)
    Hi there, I'm a 30 year old Chinese woman, looking for fwb. Condition as follow, 1) Caucasian or other race, except Chinese. 2) Age 30-40 3) Decent looking 4) Good in bed Strictly no couples :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Sluttyforyou

Singapore Looking for a good Sunday session

Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves...
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves the challenge to satisfy me? Do leave a pm and I'll see if we click.
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves the challenge to satisfy me? Do leave a pm and I'll...
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Missy

Singapore Female looking for fwb

I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single with high sex drive too (so that we can meet up once or twice a week or go on short sex trip ) 3. Well...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single with high sex drive too (so that we can meet up once...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. November

Singapore Single lady looking for single guy

Looking for a single guy, preferably local Chinese or Malay (no offence, just personal preference). Prefers him to be matured, non-pushy and not judgmental. Myself I'm a 31 yo local Chinese,...
    Looking for a single guy, preferably local Chinese or Malay (no offence, just personal preference). Prefers him to be matured, non-pushy and not judgmental. Myself I'm a 31 yo local Chinese, 156/60. Decent looking, more towards boyish side, in terms of looks, character and dressing. Just to be...
    Looking for a single guy, preferably local Chinese or Malay (no offence, just personal preference). Prefers him to be matured, non-pushy and not judgmental. Myself I'm a 31 yo local Chinese, 156/60. Decent looking, more towards boyish side, in...
    Looking for a single guy, preferably local Chinese or Malay (no offence, just personal preference). Prefers him to be matured, non-pushy and not judgmental. Myself I'm a 31 yo local Chinese,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. oliviawong

Singapore 27 year old Chinese female looking for a single guy or possibly 2 guys

hello there all :) i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    hello there all :) i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for you to judge. :] i have a rather high sex drive...
    hello there all :) i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for...
    hello there all :) i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Nykyyy

Singapore BBW Seeking Pleasure

No Threads
    No Threads
    No Threads
    No Threads
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. ChloeLee

Singapore Straight female hunting for young guys

hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via pm. please tell me your age, race, country and show me a decent full face picture, only those who...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via pm. please tell me your age, race, country and...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. YummyMommy

Singapore Yummy Mommy wants to have some FUN

Yummy Mommy wants to have some fun with a Man with this 3 minimum requirements: 1. Caucasian 2. Minimum 7 inch 3. Fun to talk to and be with I hope he sees this post!
    Yummy Mommy wants to have some fun with a Man with this 3 minimum requirements: 1. Caucasian 2. Minimum 7 inch 3. Fun to talk to and be with I hope he sees this post!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. GraceChung

Malaysia First time posting

Hi, my BF told me this website and now I decided to meet some new friend.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options