We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits (NEW)

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Missingle

Singapore Hi all - looking for fwb

Dear all I'm looking for FWB or FB, its my first time looking openly like this so, would prefer chinese to start with, not too skinny, age between 25 to 38, appreciate if pics are provided.. not...
    Dear all I'm looking for FWB or FB, its my first time looking openly like this so, would prefer chinese to start with, not too skinny, age between 25 to 38, appreciate if pics are provided.. not pictures of your dick though. I am in my 30s, local chinese, height around 162, not skinny,maybe...
    Dear all I'm looking for FWB or FB, its my first time looking openly like this so, would prefer chinese to start with, not too skinny, age between 25 to 38, appreciate if pics are provided.. not pictures of your dick though. I am in my 30s,...
    Dear all I'm looking for FWB or FB, its my first time looking openly like this so, would prefer chinese to start with, not too skinny, age between 25 to 38, appreciate if pics are provided.. not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. sweetheart

Singapore Finding like-minded married man :)

Hi there, I am in an open marriage where I get to meet guys and go out with them with the consent of my husband. Why are we doing this if you are wondering, well, guess it boils down to me not...
    Hi there, I am in an open marriage where I get to meet guys and go out with them with the consent of my husband. Why are we doing this if you are wondering, well, guess it boils down to me not being very confident of myself and thus the hubs feels that the assurance that he has given me is not...
    Hi there, I am in an open marriage where I get to meet guys and go out with them with the consent of my husband. Why are we doing this if you are wondering, well, guess it boils down to me not being very confident of myself and thus the hubs...
    Hi there, I am in an open marriage where I get to meet guys and go out with them with the consent of my husband. Why are we doing this if you are wondering, well, guess it boils down to me not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Sunshine_2017

Malaysia Female looking for fwb

I am new here. Looking for safe n sincere male fwb. A little intro to myself, I am 47 yo, 165cm, 55kg. Oh yea, no string attached please....
    I am new here. Looking for safe n sincere male fwb. A little intro to myself, I am 47 yo, 165cm, 55kg. Oh yea, no string attached please....
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. fazlin92

Malaysia fuckbuddy

Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab while playing..
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Shinesexy

Malaysia Want to hv fun with me? Fun for u...

Hi guys I'm in my 30s chindian girl... I'm looking for fun adventure ... i believe u hv some to offer ... coz I do ... pm me if u want to hv a bite of me ..
    Hi guys I'm in my 30s chindian girl... I'm looking for fun adventure ... i believe u hv some to offer ... coz I do ... pm me if u want to hv a bite of me ..
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. fizzylemontea

Malaysia Can it be anything I deem beneficial?

So, I kind of always wondered about the "benefits" bit in "friends with benefits" and obviously I get what sort of benefits most people are referring to but what if I want a friend who really...
    So, I kind of always wondered about the "benefits" bit in "friends with benefits" and obviously I get what sort of benefits most people are referring to but what if I want a friend who really likes to help me clean my ceiling fans? I'd consider that a great benefit on my part. Wait. Will this...
    So, I kind of always wondered about the "benefits" bit in "friends with benefits" and obviously I get what sort of benefits most people are referring to but what if I want a friend who really likes to help me clean my ceiling fans? I'd consider...
    So, I kind of always wondered about the "benefits" bit in "friends with benefits" and obviously I get what sort of benefits most people are referring to but what if I want a friend who really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. RaspyPeach69

Malaysia Looking for hot single guys to play with me ;)

hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings...
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings attached. to the bi-girls out there you are welcomed to play with me too.
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings attached. to the bi-girls out there you are welcomed...
    hey guys, im looking for guys that loves to have fun. im into a bit of light bdsm like being tied up and all. im a very small girl too that loves fat cocks. dont worry there will be no strings...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ChloeLee

Singapore Straight female hunting for young guys

hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via pm. please tell me your age, race, country and show me a decent full face picture, only those who...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via pm. please tell me your age, race, country and...
    hello guys, if you are 25 and below and you think you are tall handsome cute gentleman and not pushy and are into older mature woman in her early 40s professional married let us get in touch via...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. nicolebangs

Singapore Nicole is seeking young guys

Hello guys, Buzz me if you like to know me, i am in my early 30s and would love to experience life other than with my current boyfriend
    Hello guys, Buzz me if you like to know me, i am in my early 30s and would love to experience life other than with my current boyfriend
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Ladyvampire

Singapore Friends with benefits

i am in a relationship but my man can't satisfy me. Looking for a casual sex and will respect to keep my identity.
    i am in a relationship but my man can't satisfy me. Looking for a casual sex and will respect to keep my identity.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Cougar.Kelly

Malaysia New Cougar from Penang says Hi

Hi Guys, Im new here. Recommended by a good friend, Sammy of NeeshaSammy. Im a cougar from Penang looking to reach out to like minded people with the intention of having fun. Hope i get accepted
    Hi Guys, Im new here. Recommended by a good friend, Sammy of NeeshaSammy. Im a cougar from Penang looking to reach out to like minded people with the intention of having fun. Hope i get accepted
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. EatPrayLove

Singapore Can we find love in hopeless place?

As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy self. Basically, people whom they can be...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy...
    As one gets older, one does not only get wiser. They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone. But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Queenie38

Singapore Hot Flushes

At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean /...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Caucasian. I'm Chinese myself. 3. Does size matter? Mmmm Yes! 4. Fit with a good, hard and...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Caucasian. I'm Chinese myself. 3. Does size...
    At the suggestion of a friend, posting here for the first time. Desperate times. Wish me luck! My requirements for a FB: 1. Below 35 years old (I'm 38) 2. Race? Chinese / Japanese / Korean /...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sluttyforyou

Singapore Looking for a good Sunday session

Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves...
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves the challenge to satisfy me? Do leave a pm and I'll see if we click.
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves the challenge to satisfy me? Do leave a pm and I'll...
    Hey there everyone, I've been extra horny lately and I have been having a hard time getting satisfied with my bf cock. He doesn't mind me looking out for new ones. Any guys out there who loves...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. xxwetyetshyxx

Singapore Just a hello

Annyeong! (; Just dropping a hi here since I'm new. I'm 25 this year and as my Nick suggests, I'm wet yet shy BBW. - 1.55m/90kg - 38D - Married - I smoke Tadahs~
    Annyeong! (; Just dropping a hi here since I'm new. I'm 25 this year and as my Nick suggests, I'm wet yet shy BBW. - 1.55m/90kg - 38D - Married - I smoke Tadahs~
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. bjqueen

Malaysia Newbie looking for fun in pj

I looking for some Chinese guy or couples and age above 35. I am shy but horny baby. I can give a Good blowjob. Preffered share your photo.
    I looking for some Chinese guy or couples and age above 35. I am shy but horny baby. I can give a Good blowjob. Preffered share your photo.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Nezz

Malaysia Looking for discreet fun KL

Hi, I am 26 and local Chinese. I am for want of a better word a nympho and looking to meet with a man that can show me a good time, while also keeping distance. I would consider myself always...
    Hi, I am 26 and local Chinese. I am for want of a better word a nympho and looking to meet with a man that can show me a good time, while also keeping distance. I would consider myself always horny, experienced and very much into giving a good time, as well as getting one. I would prefer...
    Hi, I am 26 and local Chinese. I am for want of a better word a nympho and looking to meet with a man that can show me a good time, while also keeping distance. I would consider myself always horny, experienced and very much into giving a...
    Hi, I am 26 and local Chinese. I am for want of a better word a nympho and looking to meet with a man that can show me a good time, while also keeping distance. I would consider myself always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. chubbybabe

Malaysia Newbie BBW

I m newbie here. I love my body and I love selfie
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Fetishgal

Malaysia Wanna have fun today

Hi guys! Im looking for fun today (Sunday). Wanna enjoy! Not being racist but im lookin for chinese or caucasian fit male only. Location PJ Malaysia
    Hi guys! Im looking for fun today (Sunday). Wanna enjoy! Not being racist but im lookin for chinese or caucasian fit male only. Location PJ Malaysia
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. freakofasia

Malaysia Newbie chubby girl nearby Ipoh looking for fun TONIGHT (5/5)

Hi, I'm a chubby big girl, early 20's and I've posted in "Adventurous Newbie Say hi" under the thread "A freak wanting to let loose". I've been a little stressed with finals and have been trying...
    Hi, I'm a chubby big girl, early 20's and I've posted in "Adventurous Newbie Say hi" under the thread "A freak wanting to let loose". I've been a little stressed with finals and have been trying to find someone I can hang out with and have some fun with but everyone I know is either busy or too...
    Hi, I'm a chubby big girl, early 20's and I've posted in "Adventurous Newbie Say hi" under the thread "A freak wanting to let loose". I've been a little stressed with finals and have been trying to find someone I can hang out with and have some...
    Hi, I'm a chubby big girl, early 20's and I've posted in "Adventurous Newbie Say hi" under the thread "A freak wanting to let loose". I've been a little stressed with finals and have been trying...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options