We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia Members Erotic

Malaysia Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. loveloving

My 40D lover and sub.

Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to...
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to share more of it. Maybe one day might get some of you from here to join and bang on her together.
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to share more of it. Maybe one day might get some of...
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. gentlewoman

Chubby newbie wishes to explore

Chubby female here looking for someone to explore with. Despite from being chubby, I have a great pair of boobs and a big and firm ass. I enjoy penetration a lot but have only had sex with a man...
    Chubby female here looking for someone to explore with. Despite from being chubby, I have a great pair of boobs and a big and firm ass. I enjoy penetration a lot but have only had sex with a man for once, tight pussy for sure :) Wish to find someone kind enough to enjoy the fun together :)
    Chubby female here looking for someone to explore with. Despite from being chubby, I have a great pair of boobs and a big and firm ass. I enjoy penetration a lot but have only had sex with a man for once, tight pussy for sure :) Wish to find...
    Chubby female here looking for someone to explore with. Despite from being chubby, I have a great pair of boobs and a big and firm ass. I enjoy penetration a lot but have only had sex with a man...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. AZRF

Sexy Hijab wife - Part II

Would like to open new thread to reshare my lovely wife hottest pic.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Garyslim81

MILF / GF HUNTING! The hunt continues ...

Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with...
    Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with strangers. http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/19222-Got-lucky-with-a-random-MILF! Even better if I managed to...
    Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Cassey1988

Hello gals!

Good day girls, im a single chinese female, 29yo, 168cm, slighty chubby. Looking for girls that is interested for 3p or more. Kindly pm me for more details. Cheers!! ;)
    Good day girls, im a single chinese female, 29yo, 168cm, slighty chubby. Looking for girls that is interested for 3p or more. Kindly pm me for more details. Cheers!! ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ckeong83

Sharing my so called "sister with benefit"

Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are...
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are your comments on her?
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are your comments on her?
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sultrydevil

Chubby Chick with small boobs

Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just like the chubbiness. So lately, I have started taking pictures of myself and been loving it. So...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just like the chubbiness. So lately, I have started...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Hornywifenhubby

ANY IDEA

Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for...
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for the 3some session cause shes really hunger to have sex with stranger.
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for the 3some session cause shes really hunger to have...
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Mannice

butt gallery.....upload Indian wife butt here......

My 1st contribution.....
    My 1st contribution.....
    My 1st contribution.....
    My 1st contribution.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sweetpetite9091

Any girl or couple?

Hey guys Im 25y malay, 53kg 165cm tall Married, Any girl or couple outhere? Im happy to meet up.. My wife also in this group as a silence reader, but she is more nastier than me. She have her own...
    Hey guys Im 25y malay, 53kg 165cm tall Married, Any girl or couple outhere? Im happy to meet up.. My wife also in this group as a silence reader, but she is more nastier than me. She have her own way to enjoy her sexlife.. since we still young and not too much commitment we decide to go for...
    Hey guys Im 25y malay, 53kg 165cm tall Married, Any girl or couple outhere? Im happy to meet up.. My wife also in this group as a silence reader, but she is more nastier than me. She have her own way to enjoy her sexlife.. since we still young...
    Hey guys Im 25y malay, 53kg 165cm tall Married, Any girl or couple outhere? Im happy to meet up.. My wife also in this group as a silence reader, but she is more nastier than me. She have her own...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. hubby_slave

Massage my shy ind wife tonite

Hello all I'm 35 male Indian staying in kl. My wife is 33 and homely type and also not notty. I'm trying to make her agree for sex other guys but she refuse. Now after so long she agree for...
    Hello all I'm 35 male Indian staying in kl. My wife is 33 and homely type and also not notty. I'm trying to make her agree for sex other guys but she refuse. Now after so long she agree for massage. So I'm planing tonite wanted bring her out and make her happy then late nite offer a massage to...
    Hello all I'm 35 male Indian staying in kl. My wife is 33 and homely type and also not notty. I'm trying to make her agree for sex other guys but she refuse. Now after so long she agree for massage. So I'm planing tonite wanted bring her out and...
    Hello all I'm 35 male Indian staying in kl. My wife is 33 and homely type and also not notty. I'm trying to make her agree for sex other guys but she refuse. Now after so long she agree for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ZalinaQ

my name is zalina

Hello guys, my name is zalina. i am from Terengganu. i am 32 years old, just divorced August 2016. actually i am new for this activity. i enjoy read your experiances. deep in my hearts, i love...
    Hello guys, my name is zalina. i am from Terengganu. i am 32 years old, just divorced August 2016. actually i am new for this activity. i enjoy read your experiances. deep in my hearts, i love to join this sexual activity.. hihi. ok thats all from me, TQ.
    Hello guys, my name is zalina. i am from Terengganu. i am 32 years old, just divorced August 2016. actually i am new for this activity. i enjoy read your experiances. deep in my hearts, i love to join this sexual activity.. hihi. ok thats all...
    Hello guys, my name is zalina. i am from Terengganu. i am 32 years old, just divorced August 2016. actually i am new for this activity. i enjoy read your experiances. deep in my hearts, i love...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Janee

Girls Talk - Inbox Chat Room

All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls,...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls, place a notes and snap a pic with ur sexy boobs and write down ur username.... just got mood to start...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls, place a notes and snap a pic with ur sexy boobs and...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Fkwit

looking for wechat sexting

greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to...
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to getting to know different people n make friends.
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to getting to know different people n make friends.
    greeting everyone I am 25 asian who lives in australia atm, I am friendly and easy going dude who can talk for whayever topic you want, no necessary to be pervert all the time, cause I like to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. hillston

Show your tool, guys and gals

Let show your tools everybody
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kenny8

My humble K Diaries

Hi all. Kenny here from KL. Been here for a while n decide to post some photo of myself. Sorry if is not attractive enough (I know I don't have six pax) n sorry if I did offend some of you here by...
    Hi all. Kenny here from KL. Been here for a while n decide to post some photo of myself. Sorry if is not attractive enough (I know I don't have six pax) n sorry if I did offend some of you here by posting my photo. Forgive me n by pass ya. Do pm me if interested to chat further. See ya.
    Hi all. Kenny here from KL. Been here for a while n decide to post some photo of myself. Sorry if is not attractive enough (I know I don't have six pax) n sorry if I did offend some of you here by posting my photo. Forgive me n by pass ya. Do pm...
    Hi all. Kenny here from KL. Been here for a while n decide to post some photo of myself. Sorry if is not attractive enough (I know I don't have six pax) n sorry if I did offend some of you here by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ArousingCouple

Wifey Pleasures

We are LIVE NOW. Wifey getting wild
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. gooch

This what makes me missing home when im outstation

Suddenly the GF asking for a videocall when im outstation... Enjoy the view guys... sorry for the blurred picture guys
    Suddenly the GF asking for a videocall when im outstation... Enjoy the view guys... sorry for the blurred picture guys
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. C_Couple

Mix Hot Wife welcome pics

Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Miss.Busty

The Show!!

Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when she teases, but it's so hard to get her to dress showing off. After days and nights of discussion and...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when she teases, but it's so hard to get her to dress...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options