We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia Members Erotic

Malaysia Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. AZRF

Sexy Malay Hotwife with Hijab Nude pic

Hi everyone, Im newbie here 29yrs old married status. Im have some a feeling to share my nude wife pic for everyone to evaluate does she have a nice looking good body or not. I having a bundle of...
    Hi everyone, Im newbie here 29yrs old married status. Im have some a feeling to share my nude wife pic for everyone to evaluate does she have a nice looking good body or not. I having a bundle of her nude pic with hijab and posing like a very naughty girls.. im need a little supportive here if...
    Hi everyone, Im newbie here 29yrs old married status. Im have some a feeling to share my nude wife pic for everyone to evaluate does she have a nice looking good body or not. I having a bundle of her nude pic with hijab and posing like a very...
    Hi everyone, Im newbie here 29yrs old married status. Im have some a feeling to share my nude wife pic for everyone to evaluate does she have a nice looking good body or not. I having a bundle of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Sassythaigirl

Just can find myself~ What I love ❤️

I'm a singlehottieMummy~ Can call me is "Sassy" I'm new here . My xBF told me this website and now I decided to meet friends ☺️ I Thaifemale,with high sex drive.. i apologize for my average...
    I'm a singlehottieMummy~ Can call me is "Sassy" I'm new here . My xBF told me this website and now I decided to meet friends ☺️ I Thaifemale,with high sex drive.. i apologize for my average figure of 36D-25-36 as i'm still working on it, but i'm pretty glad that i stand at 165 and weigh...
    I'm a singlehottieMummy~ Can call me is "Sassy" I'm new here . My xBF told me this website and now I decided to meet friends ☺️ I Thaifemale,with high sex drive.. i apologize for my average figure of 36D-25-36 as i'm still working on it, but i'm...
    I'm a singlehottieMummy~ Can call me is "Sassy" I'm new here . My xBF told me this website and now I decided to meet friends ☺️ I Thaifemale,with high sex drive.. i apologize for my average...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. loveloving

My 40D lover and sub.

Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to...
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to share more of it. Maybe one day might get some of you from here to join and bang on her together.
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to share more of it. Maybe one day might get some of...
    Sharing my love partners and she would be a silent reader hearing comments from you guys. She's a wild person into the act. BDSM, bondage, gang bang, mmf, ffm, mmff, you name it. Here we are to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. C_Couple

Mix Hot Wife welcome pics

Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. GraceChung

I still shy here.

This is the first time for me to post pic on here, so i need to get more respond to increase my confident level. Between i am still a young girl, this year 20 years old.
    This is the first time for me to post pic on here, so i need to get more respond to increase my confident level. Between i am still a young girl, this year 20 years old.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. simpleguyKUL89

Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING )

Holla my usc family.... Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one in a million of malaysian but not in...
    Holla my usc family.... Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one in a million of malaysian but not in international. Im proud, im not shy and im lucky was being here. My passion into be a BITCH,...
    Holla my usc family.... Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one in a million of malaysian but not in international. Im proud, im not shy and im lucky...
    Holla my usc family.... Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one in a million of malaysian but not in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sultrydevil

Chubby Chick with small boobs

Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just like the chubbiness. So lately, I have started taking pictures of myself and been loving it. So...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just like the chubbiness. So lately, I have started...
    Hi! Do all men prefer big boobs? I am a chubby chick and usually chubby chicks have bigger assets but unfortunately for me, I am the rare breed. I have come to accept that as part of my body, just...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Janee

Girls Talk - Inbox Chat Room

All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls,...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls, place a notes and snap a pic with ur sexy boobs and write down ur username.... just got mood to start...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls, place a notes and snap a pic with ur sexy boobs and...
    All dear sis here, suddenly got an idea that to create a inbox chat room for "Girls Talk" wonder got any sis will support me Term & Condition to join, to protect the chat room is only girls,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Daniel917

Introducing my GF

Holla people, we are new here. Me and my gf have a master slave relationship and we would like to share and explore more with the experts and sifus here. Some intro of us with pictures. We have a...
    Holla people, we are new here. Me and my gf have a master slave relationship and we would like to share and explore more with the experts and sifus here. Some intro of us with pictures. We have a plan. Your picture of your tool and name might get a suprise picture from my slave with your name...
    Holla people, we are new here. Me and my gf have a master slave relationship and we would like to share and explore more with the experts and sifus here. Some intro of us with pictures. We have a plan. Your picture of your tool and name might get...
    Holla people, we are new here. Me and my gf have a master slave relationship and we would like to share and explore more with the experts and sifus here. Some intro of us with pictures. We have a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. pasanganmelayu

Special session with our "friend"

Special session with our friend..now getting ready before he come... Any comment with her body?
    Special session with our friend..now getting ready before he come... Any comment with her body?
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. sophie-bbw-lee

*i am your genie*

Hi all.. My name is Sophie, mid 20s, single and i am new here.. I am a shy girl with extra pounds and always not confident about myself due to the extra flesh.. So drop me some comments and tell...
    Hi all.. My name is Sophie, mid 20s, single and i am new here.. I am a shy girl with extra pounds and always not confident about myself due to the extra flesh.. So drop me some comments and tell me what do you think about my pictures.. For a start let me gauge what type of guys are you? 1. A...
    Hi all.. My name is Sophie, mid 20s, single and i am new here.. I am a shy girl with extra pounds and always not confident about myself due to the extra flesh.. So drop me some comments and tell me what do you think about my pictures.. For a...
    Hi all.. My name is Sophie, mid 20s, single and i am new here.. I am a shy girl with extra pounds and always not confident about myself due to the extra flesh.. So drop me some comments and tell...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Aaryan89

Looking for female to seduce my husband

We are couple. Looking for a girls to seduce my husband in front of me and ride his big tool.
    We are couple. Looking for a girls to seduce my husband in front of me and ride his big tool.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. fannythegirl30

Love to share

Have been missing for some time. But I'm back now. Hope you guys still remember who am I. A little contribution here for you all. :eek:
    Have been missing for some time. But I'm back now. Hope you guys still remember who am I. A little contribution here for you all. :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Aaryan89

Finally..., done with awesome swinger party.

Hi guys.. It was fantastic experience last Saturday at KL. We had a great time with 3 young indian couples. Looking forward again such a wild party on bed again. Any Chinese and Malay couples most...
    Hi guys.. It was fantastic experience last Saturday at KL. We had a great time with 3 young indian couples. Looking forward again such a wild party on bed again. Any Chinese and Malay couples most welcome in future..
    Hi guys.. It was fantastic experience last Saturday at KL. We had a great time with 3 young indian couples. Looking forward again such a wild party on bed again. Any Chinese and Malay couples most welcome in future..
    Hi guys.. It was fantastic experience last Saturday at KL. We had a great time with 3 young indian couples. Looking forward again such a wild party on bed again. Any Chinese and Malay couples most...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. cardinal15

My wife's....share your wife's

My wife's. She think its ugly. I told her I'm the luckiest man alive. What do u guys think? Share yours and lets feel happy for each other.
    My wife's. She think its ugly. I told her I'm the luckiest man alive. What do u guys think? Share yours and lets feel happy for each other.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. sexylove

My Beautiful Wife

Isnt she lovely?.
    Isnt she lovely?.
    Isnt she lovely?.
    Isnt she lovely?.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Mrgrey

[Updated Pages 2] MrGrey & Miss A Contribution - Dark Side Journey

We are NewBies here to show her photo to Teaser some couples here and ladies . we intro us again : We are Chinese Couple From KL , 30Y and 25Y . Welcome Couple and Lady to Contact us . She...
    We are NewBies here to show her photo to Teaser some couples here and ladies . we intro us again : We are Chinese Couple From KL , 30Y and 25Y . Welcome Couple and Lady to Contact us . She said have to be fair , not always upload her picture . so...
    We are NewBies here to show her photo to Teaser some couples here and ladies . we intro us again : We are Chinese Couple From KL , 30Y and 25Y . Welcome Couple and Lady to Contact us . She said have to be fair , not always upload her...
    We are NewBies here to show her photo to Teaser some couples here and ladies . we intro us again : We are Chinese Couple From KL , 30Y and 25Y . Welcome Couple and Lady to Contact us . She...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Bustycouple

We're back for some naughty love !!

What kind of fun do you want us to start from?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. SweetAmanda

Share ur sensual artistic nude photo

Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak better than me. Most of d photos, i took myself with my v ordinary hp camera. (I feel more...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak better than me. Most of d photos, i took myself...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. hillston

Show your tool, guys and gals

Let show your tools everybody
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options