We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia Members Erotic

Malaysia Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. GraceChung

I still shy here.

This is the first time for me to post pic on here, so i need to get more respond to increase my confident level. Between i am still a young girl, this year 20 years old.
    This is the first time for me to post pic on here, so i need to get more respond to increase my confident level. Between i am still a young girl, this year 20 years old.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Tet1414

My confession-mrs-

I insisted my hub to take this pic to hear ur comments! I really like how my hub dark choc cock stand out btw my white boobs. do let us know what you guys thinks about this combo!
    I insisted my hub to take this pic to hear ur comments! I really like how my hub dark choc cock stand out btw my white boobs. do let us know what you guys thinks about this combo!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jennyyuu

First time.....

First time.....
    First time.....
    First time.....
    First time.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Strider

Malay MILF

Hi guys A newbie here....been lurking around the site....and decided to register and share some of my encounters... Here is one of it....malay mature lady...mother of 3....in her early...
    Hi guys A newbie here....been lurking around the site....and decided to register and share some of my encounters... Here is one of it....malay mature lady...mother of 3....in her early 40s.... Pictures are self explanatory....so here goes....
    Hi guys A newbie here....been lurking around the site....and decided to register and share some of my encounters... Here is one of it....malay mature lady...mother of 3....in her early 40s.... Pictures are self explanatory....so here...
    Hi guys A newbie here....been lurking around the site....and decided to register and share some of my encounters... Here is one of it....malay mature lady...mother of 3....in her early...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. azandza

my wife's body..

hey guys..i did post some pics of my wife in other thread.since i dont feel like spamming other thread.i guess i'll open my own thread.hope to get good comment from u guys more to come [emoji41]...
    hey guys..i did post some pics of my wife in other thread.since i dont feel like spamming other thread.i guess i'll open my own thread.hope to get good comment from u guys more to come [emoji41] if she likes your comments
    hey guys..i did post some pics of my wife in other thread.since i dont feel like spamming other thread.i guess i'll open my own thread.hope to get good comment from u guys more to come [emoji41] if she likes your comments
    hey guys..i did post some pics of my wife in other thread.since i dont feel like spamming other thread.i guess i'll open my own thread.hope to get good comment from u guys more to come [emoji41]...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Mableken

Newbie female here to have fun.

Hi guys, Chinese female 23 yo here. 165cm 58kg. A little meaty atm. Natural tanned skin, blessed with a meaty bum and have really really thick hair. Just to be clear, I have a boyfriend but we're...
    Hi guys, Chinese female 23 yo here. 165cm 58kg. A little meaty atm. Natural tanned skin, blessed with a meaty bum and have really really thick hair. Just to be clear, I have a boyfriend but we're currently in a long distance relationship, so I'm not looking for any hookups unless he's involved...
    Hi guys, Chinese female 23 yo here. 165cm 58kg. A little meaty atm. Natural tanned skin, blessed with a meaty bum and have really really thick hair. Just to be clear, I have a boyfriend but we're currently in a long distance relationship, so I'm...
    Hi guys, Chinese female 23 yo here. 165cm 58kg. A little meaty atm. Natural tanned skin, blessed with a meaty bum and have really really thick hair. Just to be clear, I have a boyfriend but we're...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. KLGuy88

My Girl friend OOTD

First post in the forum :) Drop me comment for any improvement / your view ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. hillston

Show your tool, guys and gals

Let show your tools everybody
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. David57854

Pregnant Hot Wife Looking for Soft MMF

Hi, As the title state "pregnant" yes, she is pregnant, those who got experience with pregnant lady will be good. This is what the lady look for : Age : 30-45 Race : chinese Body : average will...
    Hi, As the title state "pregnant" yes, she is pregnant, those who got experience with pregnant lady will be good. This is what the lady look for : Age : 30-45 Race : chinese Body : average will be good enough ( below 80kg) She looking for soft swing, no penetration from you, she love to...
    Hi, As the title state "pregnant" yes, she is pregnant, those who got experience with pregnant lady will be good. This is what the lady look for : Age : 30-45 Race : chinese Body : average will be good enough ( below 80kg) She looking for...
    Hi, As the title state "pregnant" yes, she is pregnant, those who got experience with pregnant lady will be good. This is what the lady look for : Age : 30-45 Race : chinese Body : average will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. CollegeSwing777

Newbie soft swing

Hello. We are a young newbie couple look for soft swing. Hoping to find a young couple as well regardless of race/looks. Again, were looking for couples or single females. Sorry guys but no single...
    Hello. We are a young newbie couple look for soft swing. Hoping to find a young couple as well regardless of race/looks. Again, were looking for couples or single females. Sorry guys but no single men at the moment. Soft swing/srs only. No swap
    Hello. We are a young newbie couple look for soft swing. Hoping to find a young couple as well regardless of race/looks. Again, were looking for couples or single females. Sorry guys but no single men at the moment. Soft swing/srs only. No swap
    Hello. We are a young newbie couple look for soft swing. Hoping to find a young couple as well regardless of race/looks. Again, were looking for couples or single females. Sorry guys but no single...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Darth88

Shy Wife Newbie

We are Chinese couple in early 30s, le wife would like you to comments, the more the comments, the more pic she will post.
    We are Chinese couple in early 30s, le wife would like you to comments, the more the comments, the more pic she will post.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. AZRF

Sexy Hijab Wife - Part III

Im consider to open new thread with more hottest photo of Mrs here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. keshvinraj

looking guy for cuckold session with my wife

Hi guys out there....you are invited to join my wife for cuckold session... intrested guys pm ur details...preferred uncut dick only... its queen requirement... Thanks
    Hi guys out there....you are invited to join my wife for cuckold session... intrested guys pm ur details...preferred uncut dick only... its queen requirement... Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. syam569

MMF season next week

Hi guys, I'm looking for white skin guy, malay caucasian or chinese to having a sex with my wife. But with some requirement. 1) good looking 2) good mannered 3) big tool ( her requested) 4) A...
    Hi guys, I'm looking for white skin guy, malay caucasian or chinese to having a sex with my wife. But with some requirement. 1) good looking 2) good mannered 3) big tool ( her requested) 4) A Gentleman 5) Clean and shave (No hairy at all) 6) Non-Smoker 8) Only Malay & Caucasian (Strictly no...
    Hi guys, I'm looking for white skin guy, malay caucasian or chinese to having a sex with my wife. But with some requirement. 1) good looking 2) good mannered 3) big tool ( her requested) 4) A Gentleman 5) Clean and shave (No hairy at all) 6)...
    Hi guys, I'm looking for white skin guy, malay caucasian or chinese to having a sex with my wife. But with some requirement. 1) good looking 2) good mannered 3) big tool ( her requested) 4) A...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. LittleRedTudungGal
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. jessica9779

Sharing my wife pic

Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Bisexqueeno

We are back on track

Latest contribution 2017
    Latest contribution 2017
    Latest contribution 2017
    Latest contribution 2017
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. fazlin92

All Malay Hijab Girls, Gf, Wife, Milf,.. are welcome to post ur boobs pic wth hijab.

lets see how many hijab woman in this community.. #hijabrules ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Wilsonshc

First share my wife photo

Newbie here. Chinese married couple 30s. Wife with 2 children's. Manage to convince wife to post her first picture to get all members comments..... She shy n likes to hears all ur comments to...
    Newbie here. Chinese married couple 30s. Wife with 2 children's. Manage to convince wife to post her first picture to get all members comments..... She shy n likes to hears all ur comments to motivate her to post more picture.........Ur comments is our motivation to post more as she keeps saying...
    Newbie here. Chinese married couple 30s. Wife with 2 children's. Manage to convince wife to post her first picture to get all members comments..... She shy n likes to hears all ur comments to motivate her to post more picture.........Ur comments...
    Newbie here. Chinese married couple 30s. Wife with 2 children's. Manage to convince wife to post her first picture to get all members comments..... She shy n likes to hears all ur comments to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. NTRcouple

NTRcouple's Look See Look See Thread

This will be a thread where we post pictures of ourselves occasionally. Enjoy! ^o^
    This will be a thread where we post pictures of ourselves occasionally. Enjoy! ^o^
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options