We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia Members Erotic

Malaysia Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. MrReiz

My big butt wife

Hello USC members.. please do comment if u think my wife butt make u horny.. 30 yo mom with 2 kids..
    Hello USC members.. please do comment if u think my wife butt make u horny.. 30 yo mom with 2 kids..
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. jackknight

Hi, USC! Sharing my gorgeous BBW with you all...

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. 32M/29F here. After much effort, I have convinced my wife to share some pics of her beautiful self with you. Here's one of them. I hope you enjoy them and we...
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. 32M/29F here. After much effort, I have convinced my wife to share some pics of her beautiful self with you. Here's one of them. I hope you enjoy them and we both would love to hear feedback.
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. 32M/29F here. After much effort, I have convinced my wife to share some pics of her beautiful self with you. Here's one of them. I hope you enjoy them and we both would love to hear feedback.
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. 32M/29F here. After much effort, I have convinced my wife to share some pics of her beautiful self with you. Here's one of them. I hope you enjoy them and we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Menagerie

Daily updates......of me

Hi guys.... This thread was created to please all the men out there.....if possible i will upload daily pics of myself for the viewing of the USC men...so get ur lubi and tissue....and fap...
    Hi guys.... This thread was created to please all the men out there.....if possible i will upload daily pics of myself for the viewing of the USC men...so get ur lubi and tissue....and fap away....enjoy...
    Hi guys.... This thread was created to please all the men out there.....if possible i will upload daily pics of myself for the viewing of the USC men...so get ur lubi and tissue....and fap away....enjoy...
    Hi guys.... This thread was created to please all the men out there.....if possible i will upload daily pics of myself for the viewing of the USC men...so get ur lubi and tissue....and fap...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Feyng

looking for couples and nice guys for my wife..

looking for couples and nice guys to have some fun..
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Sizuka

Boring Tuesday

Who wanna have a bite ??
    Who wanna have a bite ??
    Who wanna have a bite ??
    Who wanna have a bite ??
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Achem

1st time sharing my wife picture

Hi im a married couple for 5 years. this is my 1st posting to share my wife picture and i need to convince so that later if i wanna make some swinger she is not shy anymore.. how you guys think?i...
    Hi im a married couple for 5 years. this is my 1st posting to share my wife picture and i need to convince so that later if i wanna make some swinger she is not shy anymore.. how you guys think?i need a support...
    Hi im a married couple for 5 years. this is my 1st posting to share my wife picture and i need to convince so that later if i wanna make some swinger she is not shy anymore.. how you guys think?i need a support...
    Hi im a married couple for 5 years. this is my 1st posting to share my wife picture and i need to convince so that later if i wanna make some swinger she is not shy anymore.. how you guys think?i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. hughie1010

She always send me this - Why!

Seek for her permission to upload some simple teaser shots when she knew that I am away from her .. teasing me from time to time with shots like this and more. I wonder what is she up to .. is it...
    Seek for her permission to upload some simple teaser shots when she knew that I am away from her .. teasing me from time to time with shots like this and more. I wonder what is she up to .. is it seeking for my attention OR seeking for MORE attention from others out there to have fun and crave...
    Seek for her permission to upload some simple teaser shots when she knew that I am away from her .. teasing me from time to time with shots like this and more. I wonder what is she up to .. is it seeking for my attention OR seeking for MORE...
    Seek for her permission to upload some simple teaser shots when she knew that I am away from her .. teasing me from time to time with shots like this and more. I wonder what is she up to .. is it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Sizuka
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. snowz

Life of my innocent hijab wife

Before I start entry about ourselves as a 1st new tread, here I want to share some of bad stories. I open this tread due of 1 of crazy bastard. Somebody in USC guy (well-known member) had make me...
    Before I start entry about ourselves as a 1st new tread, here I want to share some of bad stories. I open this tread due of 1 of crazy bastard. Somebody in USC guy (well-known member) had make me angry a bit due to not respect the privacy and criteria of me & my wife. He also make me feel...
    Before I start entry about ourselves as a 1st new tread, here I want to share some of bad stories. I open this tread due of 1 of crazy bastard. Somebody in USC guy (well-known member) had make me angry a bit due to not respect the privacy and...
    Before I start entry about ourselves as a 1st new tread, here I want to share some of bad stories. I open this tread due of 1 of crazy bastard. Somebody in USC guy (well-known member) had make me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sizuka

Weekend is coming

Weekend is coming. I took a B&W picture. Hope u guys enjoy it. Wish u all have a great weekend. Let's spank the ass !
    Weekend is coming. I took a B&W picture. Hope u guys enjoy it. Wish u all have a great weekend. Let's spank the ass !
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. jessica9779

Sharing my wife pic

Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Jack2u

Friday Night Happy Hours

After finish work.wife go happy hours with boss and she go toilet open the button.. monday she will outstation with boss and she bring alot sexy outfit. Will update again
    After finish work.wife go happy hours with boss and she go toilet open the button.. monday she will outstation with boss and she bring alot sexy outfit. Will update again
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. philosopher07

First Time Sharing My Tool Pic! Hope To Get Some Comments Guys...

This Is My Little Big Boy.. Do Share Your Comments On What You Guys Thinking About My Boy.. Also You Guys Welcome To Share Your Pic As Well... Females Are Mostly Welcome Too:)))
    This Is My Little Big Boy.. Do Share Your Comments On What You Guys Thinking About My Boy.. Also You Guys Welcome To Share Your Pic As Well... Females Are Mostly Welcome Too:)))
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. SweetAmanda

Share ur sensual artistic nude photo

Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak better than me. Most of d photos, i took myself with my v ordinary hp camera. (I feel more...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak better than me. Most of d photos, i took myself...
    Have bn thinking for quite some times of creating a new thread to post my pic collections. I consider myself a shy n quite a quiet person . Im not good in words, sometimes i think pictures speak...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Garyslim81

MILF / GF HUNTING! The hunt continues ...

Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with...
    Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with strangers. http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/19222-Got-lucky-with-a-random-MILF! Even better if I managed to...
    Recently very excited in searching for MILFs or other people's gfs to have fun with. After my last incident with a random MILF, I find it very arousing to have sex with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Strider

WIP - Rugged Blonde MILF

Hi guys & ladies! Just curious.....are we allowed to share something that has not materialized yet....but still in our pipeline..... For example.....am currently chatting with this hot rugged...
    Hi guys & ladies! Just curious.....are we allowed to share something that has not materialized yet....but still in our pipeline..... For example.....am currently chatting with this hot rugged blonde milf....it has been a while....we have our daily conversation....share all sort of things,...
    Hi guys & ladies! Just curious.....are we allowed to share something that has not materialized yet....but still in our pipeline..... For example.....am currently chatting with this hot rugged blonde milf....it has been a while....we have our...
    Hi guys & ladies! Just curious.....are we allowed to share something that has not materialized yet....but still in our pipeline..... For example.....am currently chatting with this hot rugged...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. summer202020

my 1 post,my wife

how about my wife?we are jb area
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. kinkycouple

Wanna cosplay with me?