We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia Members Erotic

Malaysia Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. scubalover

Does animated gif works here?

Just testing.
    Just testing.
    Just testing.
    Just testing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Miss.Busty

The Show!!

Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when she teases, but it's so hard to get her to dress showing off. After days and nights of discussion and...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when she teases, but it's so hard to get her to dress...
    Hey guys,this thread would be all about my gf showing off her amazing body! I have always found it really hot when she dresses revealing and when I notice guys checking her out. I go crazy when...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. C_Couple

Mix Hot Wife welcome pics

Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married couple. Enjoy!
    Hi all, We are new cuckold couple, would like to introduce my sexy wife with fresh pics below in her new lingerie. She is new to this lifestyle but excited to be part of it with me as a married...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ey_craze

Snapchat share

Just wondering if anyone wants to follow my snapchat. It's under the same name. I don't really chat much but I like to share stuff there. The only rule is 1. No screenshots. 2. No getting angry...
    Just wondering if anyone wants to follow my snapchat. It's under the same name. I don't really chat much but I like to share stuff there. The only rule is 1. No screenshots. 2. No getting angry if i don't reply your chats or anything 3. Respect. You're free to comment or send chats. Or even...
    Just wondering if anyone wants to follow my snapchat. It's under the same name. I don't really chat much but I like to share stuff there. The only rule is 1. No screenshots. 2. No getting angry if i don't reply your chats or anything 3....
    Just wondering if anyone wants to follow my snapchat. It's under the same name. I don't really chat much but I like to share stuff there. The only rule is 1. No screenshots. 2. No getting angry...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Zazzy

Feeling a lil horny tonight... (more like everynight)

...and feeling a bit generous too. Spent an hour reading so many threads. I noticed there isn't a single thr ead for ladies to share or show off their body. So here's a tease for you. Hope you...
    ...and feeling a bit generous too. Spent an hour reading so many threads. I noticed there isn't a single thr ead for ladies to share or show off their body. So here's a tease for you. Hope you like it. Ps: also im still looking for fwb (single male, 26-32 yrsold, taller than 170cm, athletic...
    ...and feeling a bit generous too. Spent an hour reading so many threads. I noticed there isn't a single thr ead for ladies to share or show off their body. So here's a tease for you. Hope you like it. Ps: also im still looking for fwb (single...
    ...and feeling a bit generous too. Spent an hour reading so many threads. I noticed there isn't a single thr ead for ladies to share or show off their body. So here's a tease for you. Hope you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. BabyVirgoZaffDriller

BabyVirgo & Zaffdriller PlayGround

We r 39F and 42M , Malay, we r regular swinger but Newbie to this forum.. some might know us at FB or IG ..Our Pleasure to join this group .. and here is our welcome...
    We r 39F and 42M , Malay, we r regular swinger but Newbie to this forum.. some might know us at FB or IG ..Our Pleasure to join this group .. and here is our welcome...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. funplaypartners

Funplaypartners Contributions Chapter 1 - Just us

Hi Nell here, seem like Shirley already gave you the head up until now... now let me try my luck at making some contributions Seem i cant drag and drop as the image size is to big even after...
    Hi Nell here, seem like Shirley already gave you the head up until now... now let me try my luck at making some contributions Seem i cant drag and drop as the image size is to big even after resizing it let me see if is can load and link and one of yours truly coming soon
    Hi Nell here, seem like Shirley already gave you the head up until now... now let me try my luck at making some contributions Seem i cant drag and drop as the image size is to big even after resizing it let me see if is can load and...
    Hi Nell here, seem like Shirley already gave you the head up until now... now let me try my luck at making some contributions Seem i cant drag and drop as the image size is to big even after...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Avyjey

Body love

I lost confidence on my body after delivering my baby 3 years ago. My lovely partner has always tried to make me understand how beautiful i am and how sexy are my curves and scars. From the bottom...
    I lost confidence on my body after delivering my baby 3 years ago. My lovely partner has always tried to make me understand how beautiful i am and how sexy are my curves and scars. From the bottom of my heart ,i appreciate the support that he has given that now i love my body the way as it is...
    I lost confidence on my body after delivering my baby 3 years ago. My lovely partner has always tried to make me understand how beautiful i am and how sexy are my curves and scars. From the bottom of my heart ,i appreciate the support that he has...
    I lost confidence on my body after delivering my baby 3 years ago. My lovely partner has always tried to make me understand how beautiful i am and how sexy are my curves and scars. From the bottom...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. malaycoup

My wife's milky tits

Introduction to 'the lifestyle'..
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. jessica9779

Sharing my wife pic

Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Hi ..just want to share my wife pics..shes 35yrs old..and im 37yrs old from kl :)..haven't tot abt mff/3some yet..shes abit shy..i always fantasize shes taking two d**k at the same time..
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wonka

Exchanging Voyeur pictures of partners

Hi there..any guys out there who is interested to exchange voyeur pictures of your wife or partner. Candid pictures without them knowing.
    Hi there..any guys out there who is interested to exchange voyeur pictures of your wife or partner. Candid pictures without them knowing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Pallet

Wife selalu nak....

Time cuaca panas...wife tido xnk pakai baju....asyik ajak main je....poning denn...
    Time cuaca panas...wife tido xnk pakai baju....asyik ajak main je....poning denn...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. UiTMloveBirds

So syg texted me just now asking me to give him a naughty surprise because he is fucking horny right

So syg texted me just now asking me to give him a naughty surprise because he is fucking horny right now..so I was thinking of sending him a nude photo of me , nevertheless I think it's better for...
    So syg texted me just now asking me to give him a naughty surprise because he is fucking horny right now..so I was thinking of sending him a nude photo of me , nevertheless I think it's better for me to give him a teaser ...because it is more arousing and exciting I guess..somehow I prefer to...
    So syg texted me just now asking me to give him a naughty surprise because he is fucking horny right now..so I was thinking of sending him a nude photo of me , nevertheless I think it's better for me to give him a teaser ...because it is more...
    So syg texted me just now asking me to give him a naughty surprise because he is fucking horny right now..so I was thinking of sending him a nude photo of me , nevertheless I think it's better for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. edwardnbella

Bella & Edward Kinky Stories

Hi all, we are new couple in USC, after observing the forum for so many days, we decided to share our lovely moment with you all. More positive comments and likes will encourage us to upload...
    Hi all, we are new couple in USC, after observing the forum for so many days, we decided to share our lovely moment with you all. More positive comments and likes will encourage us to upload more pictures. btw, we looking for some new friends for parties in the future too....
    Hi all, we are new couple in USC, after observing the forum for so many days, we decided to share our lovely moment with you all. More positive comments and likes will encourage us to upload more pictures. btw, we looking for some new...
    Hi all, we are new couple in USC, after observing the forum for so many days, we decided to share our lovely moment with you all. More positive comments and likes will encourage us to upload...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ckeong83

Sharing my so called "sister with benefit"

Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are...
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are your comments on her?
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are your comments on her?
    Finally I am able back to this site again. Three year ago, there was one single mom join my company. We get along quite well and from colleague she slowly become my so called "sister". What are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. moonflower

Selfie fun :-)

I've forgotten how I look like in a cheekini. Wearing it again after keeping it for many months
    I've forgotten how I look like in a cheekini. Wearing it again after keeping it for many months
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. mojo_jojo

Mojo3 is back baby! Here's my naughty playground!

Heyyo USC peepos! Wow it's good to be back! I've been MIA for quite some time and I figured it's time to come back lol. :winkytongue: My previous thread is...
    Heyyo USC peepos! Wow it's good to be back! I've been MIA for quite some time and I figured it's time to come back lol. :winkytongue: My previous thread is http://undertable.org/f/threads/mojo3s-secret-diary.14594/ and I've decided to create a new thread because....well because I wanted to. lol :happyblush For those...
    Heyyo USC peepos! Wow it's good to be back! I've been MIA for quite some time and I figured it's time to come back lol. :winkytongue: My previous thread is http://undertable.org/f/threads/mojo3s-secret-diary.14594/ and I've decided to create a new thread...
    Heyyo USC peepos! Wow it's good to be back! I've been MIA for quite some time and I figured it's time to come back lol. :winkytongue: My previous thread is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Hornywifenhubby

ANY IDEA

Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for...
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for the 3some session cause shes really hunger to have sex with stranger.
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for the 3some session cause shes really hunger to have...
    Hye guys n gals...im still.outstation n my wife in kl,suddeenly my wife text me like this,do u guys have any idea what should i do?let her to go for 1 to 1 or just ask her tgu i blk next week for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. horniboii

BBW Havens

Hello, Lads and Lass, Good afternoon! in view with the current reception i have (personal message based) regarding ladies with the curves, i noticed, my thread ran out of the topic which is...
    Hello, Lads and Lass, Good afternoon! in view with the current reception i have (personal message based) regarding ladies with the curves, i noticed, my thread ran out of the topic which is supposedly to contribute to the sole 2 person who had the same initials, which is JM. now i would...
    Hello, Lads and Lass, Good afternoon! in view with the current reception i have (personal message based) regarding ladies with the curves, i noticed, my thread ran out of the topic which is supposedly to contribute to the sole 2 person who...
    Hello, Lads and Lass, Good afternoon! in view with the current reception i have (personal message based) regarding ladies with the curves, i noticed, my thread ran out of the topic which is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. simpleguyKUL89

KL FEMDOM KINKY FISTING ASS BISEXUAL EXPLORING ADVENTURE

Hello, how are you everyone? Anyway welcome to newbie USC, and holla to all my USC Family. Basically this is a my second thread about 'FISTING ASS and CHASTITY CUCKOLD' and i sure most of you...
    Hello, how are you everyone? Anyway welcome to newbie USC, and holla to all my USC Family. Basically this is a my second thread about 'FISTING ASS and CHASTITY CUCKOLD' and i sure most of you will weird and speechless about that but i sure all of you will enjoy and interested into exploring...
    Hello, how are you everyone? Anyway welcome to newbie USC, and holla to all my USC Family. Basically this is a my second thread about 'FISTING ASS and CHASTITY CUCKOLD' and i sure most of you will weird and speechless about that but i sure...
    Hello, how are you everyone? Anyway welcome to newbie USC, and holla to all my USC Family. Basically this is a my second thread about 'FISTING ASS and CHASTITY CUCKOLD' and i sure most of you...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options