We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Singapore Members Erotic

Singapore Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Pu55yCat

Singapore Pu55yCat Purring

First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to encourage me taking more notti photos
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. RestnRelax88

Singapore Here we go

Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Perfecttwisted

Singapore Her kinky journey (picture story)

Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me to find out more. Soon, I was yearning to have...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. HarleyD

Singapore Any lady here for a nice drink and fun

Hello ladies/girls I am Harry 34M SG. It's Saturday time to let loose ourselves for a fun time. If anyone interested to join me for fun ping me. See ya soon
    Hello ladies/girls I am Harry 34M SG. It's Saturday time to let loose ourselves for a fun time. If anyone interested to join me for fun ping me. See ya soon
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Baby_gal

Singapore All gal welcome to post ur boobs here

Boobs inside sarong XD Cheers!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Disclosure69

Singapore Rallying nudist and exhibitionist. Post ur pics here!

Hi guys, there seems to have a number of threads on SRS, bondage plays,GB and various sex play in here. Be it that im a fan of those too but I've always like exhibiting too. So I hope to start...
    Hi guys, there seems to have a number of threads on SRS, bondage plays,GB and various sex play in here. Be it that im a fan of those too but I've always like exhibiting too. So I hope to start this thread for everyone to share their exhibiting souls to photos regardless nude, semi-nude, sexual...
    Hi guys, there seems to have a number of threads on SRS, bondage plays,GB and various sex play in here. Be it that im a fan of those too but I've always like exhibiting too. So I hope to start this thread for everyone to share their exhibiting...
    Hi guys, there seems to have a number of threads on SRS, bondage plays,GB and various sex play in here. Be it that im a fan of those too but I've always like exhibiting too. So I hope to start...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. auger90

Singapore Wifey lingerie sexy moments

Good morning bros and sis in this forum. Here's some steamy pic of my wifey and me exploring the erotic boundary of sex. If u have seen in other forum pardon me. Enjoy. Wifey in hot red and...
    Good morning bros and sis in this forum. Here's some steamy pic of my wifey and me exploring the erotic boundary of sex. If u have seen in other forum pardon me. Enjoy. Wifey in hot red and black outfit Another rear view Saying hi Wanna have fun?
    Good morning bros and sis in this forum. Here's some steamy pic of my wifey and me exploring the erotic boundary of sex. If u have seen in other forum pardon me. Enjoy. Wifey in hot red and black outfit Another rear view Saying hi Wanna...
    Good morning bros and sis in this forum. Here's some steamy pic of my wifey and me exploring the erotic boundary of sex. If u have seen in other forum pardon me. Enjoy. Wifey in hot red and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Sluttyforyou

Singapore Just a little kinky fun for the night

I still can't get over the fact that I've finally tasted an 8 inch cock. An experience that indeed i cant never forget. But you see, words cant do that much justice on how it went about. I guess I...
    I still can't get over the fact that I've finally tasted an 8 inch cock. An experience that indeed i cant never forget. But you see, words cant do that much justice on how it went about. I guess I shall just post some pictures instead. ;) Have great night everyone. <3
    I still can't get over the fact that I've finally tasted an 8 inch cock. An experience that indeed i cant never forget. But you see, words cant do that much justice on how it went about. I guess I shall just post some pictures instead. ;) Have...
    I still can't get over the fact that I've finally tasted an 8 inch cock. An experience that indeed i cant never forget. But you see, words cant do that much justice on how it went about. I guess I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. gregdanta

Singapore My wife's hot butt. Show me yours

Sharing my wife hot behind. Is it hot enough or you wanna see more. I wanna see your wives/GFs panties too.
    Sharing my wife hot behind. Is it hot enough or you wanna see more. I wanna see your wives/GFs panties too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. tamagong

Singapore This Began on Christmas 2016

Hi undertable members. Merry Christmas! I've been a user since 2012 but have never participated in the forum before. My partner and I are both 32 years old this year, living in Singapore. We...
    Hi undertable members. Merry Christmas! I've been a user since 2012 but have never participated in the forum before. My partner and I are both 32 years old this year, living in Singapore. We have been together for 7years and recently we have discussed the possibilities of exploring the...
    Hi undertable members. Merry Christmas! I've been a user since 2012 but have never participated in the forum before. My partner and I are both 32 years old this year, living in Singapore. We have been together for 7years and recently we have...
    Hi undertable members. Merry Christmas! I've been a user since 2012 but have never participated in the forum before. My partner and I are both 32 years old this year, living in Singapore. We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kitsunenakama

Singapore 21/M looking for female fwb/nsa

21/M singaporean malay looking for female fwb/nsa. Preferred age would be under 25, must be able to host. Contact me here.
    21/M singaporean malay looking for female fwb/nsa. Preferred age would be under 25, must be able to host. Contact me here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. haowee

Singapore My Wife

First time posting. Trying to get the pictures up.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. phoenixboy

Singapore My GF bubbly butt!!!!!

Hi guys!!! Here are photos of my gf's booty when I was fucking her HARD!!! Tell me what you think. Cheers!
    Hi guys!!! Here are photos of my gf's booty when I was fucking her HARD!!! Tell me what you think. Cheers!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Teedeebrown

Singapore Couple seeking for girl

Hi sweeties, We are a mix couple (chinese/ang moh) in our 30''s She: have not so much experience in threesome but she is very excited and curious about it but she just doesn't know how to make it...
    Hi sweeties, We are a mix couple (chinese/ang moh) in our 30''s She: have not so much experience in threesome but she is very excited and curious about it but she just doesn't know how to make it happen. He: got experience, feel confortable with it and would like to please her We are looking for...
    Hi sweeties, We are a mix couple (chinese/ang moh) in our 30''s She: have not so much experience in threesome but she is very excited and curious about it but she just doesn't know how to make it happen. He: got experience, feel confortable with...
    Hi sweeties, We are a mix couple (chinese/ang moh) in our 30''s She: have not so much experience in threesome but she is very excited and curious about it but she just doesn't know how to make it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Andensg

Singapore My Girl-Next-Door MILF

My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical girl-next-door kinda girl but can get notti at...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. mr_and_miss_

Singapore any girl to lick this?

Any single girl want to lick this?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Hapy78111

Singapore My first shy posting

Hi...this is my first but shy post...while waiting for my kfc delivery in this outfit. ;)
    Hi...this is my first but shy post...while waiting for my kfc delivery in this outfit. ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. lovelycouples

Singapore Posting wife sexy photos

Dear all, I love to see her in sexy and revealing clothings. I love it when she attracts stares from guys. She loves to wear sexy for me as she knows it turns me on especially when we go to the...
    Dear all, I love to see her in sexy and revealing clothings. I love it when she attracts stares from guys. She loves to wear sexy for me as she knows it turns me on especially when we go to the gym and clubbing. I'm posting have this without her acknowledgement. See whether the response and...
    Dear all, I love to see her in sexy and revealing clothings. I love it when she attracts stares from guys. She loves to wear sexy for me as she knows it turns me on especially when we go to the gym and clubbing. I'm posting have this without...
    Dear all, I love to see her in sexy and revealing clothings. I love it when she attracts stares from guys. She loves to wear sexy for me as she knows it turns me on especially when we go to the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. andiluv

Singapore Hot amazing milf

Hi guys...it has been awhile, had an amazing nite....she has agreed to share. She is waiting for your kind replies.....
    Hi guys...it has been awhile, had an amazing nite....she has agreed to share. She is waiting for your kind replies.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Swingsg82

Singapore Naughty photos of my missus

Hey folks, posting some photo of my missus having fun with her lover. I love to watch her having a go at it while i sit back and watch
    Hey folks, posting some photo of my missus having fun with her lover. I love to watch her having a go at it while i sit back and watch
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options