We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 40000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Singapore Members Erotic

Singapore Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Perfecttwisted

Singapore Her kinky journey (picture story)

Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me to find out more. Soon, I was yearning to have...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Astrogel

Singapore Sweet young thing

I've decided to post after a good discussion about our fantasy. We came to a conclusion that we are curious about swinging, and also her getting filled by other guys. At the moment this stays a...
    I've decided to post after a good discussion about our fantasy. We came to a conclusion that we are curious about swinging, and also her getting filled by other guys. At the moment this stays a fantasy. She doesn't know(but it will be a good surprise for her later), but I've decided to 'test the...
    I've decided to post after a good discussion about our fantasy. We came to a conclusion that we are curious about swinging, and also her getting filled by other guys. At the moment this stays a fantasy. She doesn't know(but it will be a good...
    I've decided to post after a good discussion about our fantasy. We came to a conclusion that we are curious about swinging, and also her getting filled by other guys. At the moment this stays a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. monroe

Singapore MMF 29/3/17

hi guys lets meet up and see if the chemistry is good, lets have a great time
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Baby_gal

Singapore All gal welcome to post ur boobs here

Boobs inside sarong XD Cheers!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. EleanorLim

Singapore Continuation...

My last day in japan...
    My last day in japan...
    My last day in japan...
    My last day in japan...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Sub-Jems

Singapore My filthy Mind...

Master asked me this morning, what I was thinking. My mind tends to get lost in my own thoughts. Here's what I told him... Tie me to a chair, naked, legs spread, hands bound, blind folded... my...
    Master asked me this morning, what I was thinking. My mind tends to get lost in my own thoughts. Here's what I told him... Tie me to a chair, naked, legs spread, hands bound, blind folded... my toys are laid out... master in front of me... one of his mates behind me... master slowly stroke my...
    Master asked me this morning, what I was thinking. My mind tends to get lost in my own thoughts. Here's what I told him... Tie me to a chair, naked, legs spread, hands bound, blind folded... my toys are laid out... master in front of me... one...
    Master asked me this morning, what I was thinking. My mind tends to get lost in my own thoughts. Here's what I told him... Tie me to a chair, naked, legs spread, hands bound, blind folded... my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. SGKINK

Singapore My Kinky Indian Wife

Presenting you my KINKY INDIAN WIFE...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. sail
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. scho

Singapore first contribution of my wife' pic

This is first time and she agreed to share some pics. Enjoy and share ur thought.
    This is first time and she agreed to share some pics. Enjoy and share ur thought.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Fuchsia

Singapore Fuchsia's Candy Shop..... Come and Get it

First time open Candy Shop in USC, hope ya will enjoy the goodies! Happy Browsing, and maybe Shopping :p
    First time open Candy Shop in USC, hope ya will enjoy the goodies! Happy Browsing, and maybe Shopping :p
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. AlphaRomeo714

Singapore AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by American content making me open-minded After losing my first I went on a crazy sex spree & never looked...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by American content making me open-minded After losing my...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. EleanorLim

Singapore As promised here are more pictures

While having a coke was too excited to think about coke that i decided to bring back the lucky bottle and make full use of it. Was nice but video of it was even orgasmic :) Others for your...
    While having a coke was too excited to think about coke that i decided to bring back the lucky bottle and make full use of it. Was nice but video of it was even orgasmic :) Others for your eyes.
    While having a coke was too excited to think about coke that i decided to bring back the lucky bottle and make full use of it. Was nice but video of it was even orgasmic :) Others for your eyes.
    While having a coke was too excited to think about coke that i decided to bring back the lucky bottle and make full use of it. Was nice but video of it was even orgasmic :) Others for your...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. LadyJane

Singapore hello

Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Andensg

Singapore My Girl-Next-Door MILF

My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical girl-next-door kinda girl but can get notti at...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Pu55yCat

Singapore Pu55yCat Purring

First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to encourage me taking more notti photos
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Slashdancer

Singapore Fantasy and reality - hotwife experiences.

We're starting a thread to show my hotwife's experiences as she explores what it means to be a hotwife. It's a lot more complex than the pictures we will post, and we may post our thoughts now and...
    We're starting a thread to show my hotwife's experiences as she explores what it means to be a hotwife. It's a lot more complex than the pictures we will post, and we may post our thoughts now and then as well. But for now, imagine how you as a husband would feel if another man puts his hand on...
    We're starting a thread to show my hotwife's experiences as she explores what it means to be a hotwife. It's a lot more complex than the pictures we will post, and we may post our thoughts now and then as well. But for now, imagine how you as a...
    We're starting a thread to show my hotwife's experiences as she explores what it means to be a hotwife. It's a lot more complex than the pictures we will post, and we may post our thoughts now and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Coupleteam

Singapore Newbie here

first time missus posting her photos here! Do comment :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. yobyot

Singapore young mom first time post

Hi Everyone! been trying to get my wife to post some time now. she finally agreed.... chinese, mother of two. let her know what you guys think! :)
    Hi Everyone! been trying to get my wife to post some time now. she finally agreed.... chinese, mother of two. let her know what you guys think! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Frostymourne

Singapore From tease to MMF

Sup guys! Happy vday! Wether you are single or a couple, I hope everyone is having a blast. I'm gonna share with you something special that happened on vday early morning. Well really really...
    Sup guys! Happy vday! Wether you are single or a couple, I hope everyone is having a blast. I'm gonna share with you something special that happened on vday early morning. Well really really early, like 3am early haha. My gf was fortunately in the mood for a 3some at that timing and fortunately...
    Sup guys! Happy vday! Wether you are single or a couple, I hope everyone is having a blast. I'm gonna share with you something special that happened on vday early morning. Well really really early, like 3am early haha. My gf was fortunately in...
    Sup guys! Happy vday! Wether you are single or a couple, I hope everyone is having a blast. I'm gonna share with you something special that happened on vday early morning. Well really really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. aquariusbabe38

Singapore Outfit of the day

Hi all! This is my outfit for the day, was really turned on and decided to do a little show and tell ;) enjoy!
    Hi all! This is my outfit for the day, was really turned on and decided to do a little show and tell ;) enjoy!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options