We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Singapore Members Erotic

Singapore Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Angelicious

Angel or Devil

Been out of action in here for too Long so I'm back
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. juzforfun

Sexy Naughty Wife

Hi guys! Gotten approval from missus and here we are. Sharing my sexy naughty wife. Here is a screenshot of us from our video. Any Singapore Chinese couple that would love to chat?
    Hi guys! Gotten approval from missus and here we are. Sharing my sexy naughty wife. Here is a screenshot of us from our video. Any Singapore Chinese couple that would love to chat?
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Andensg

My Girl-Next-Door MILF

My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical girl-next-door kinda girl but can get notti at...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. MiloDinosaur

Upload your pov doggy fuck photo here

Let us start the ball rolling 1st
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. softtophardbottomguy

My queen who squirts

Miss the way u squirt onto my face when i lick your precious.. Miss your squirts soaked my dick while i fucking you.. Meet up on last Sat.. We will meet again this week.. Kindly comment so Queen...
    Miss the way u squirt onto my face when i lick your precious.. Miss your squirts soaked my dick while i fucking you.. Meet up on last Sat.. We will meet again this week.. Kindly comment so Queen can read and give her motivation for more photos! hehe..
    Miss the way u squirt onto my face when i lick your precious.. Miss your squirts soaked my dick while i fucking you.. Meet up on last Sat.. We will meet again this week.. Kindly comment so Queen can read and give her motivation for more photos!...
    Miss the way u squirt onto my face when i lick your precious.. Miss your squirts soaked my dick while i fucking you.. Meet up on last Sat.. We will meet again this week.. Kindly comment so Queen...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. OneDesires

Looking for fwb fresh young stud here. Girls hmu

Looking for fwb or ons. Dont be shy hahah
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. SGKINK

My Kinky Indian Wife

Presenting you my KINKY INDIAN WIFE...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Autumn

Looking to get naughty in a small group

I'm 22 yearold girl and I hope to find a small group (2-4 people) of individuals interested in patiently showing the ropes of a group experience with a noob
    I'm 22 yearold girl and I hope to find a small group (2-4 people) of individuals interested in patiently showing the ropes of a group experience with a noob
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. wolf_whale

Ying and me....

Hi Folks... I'm finally back! Again.... lol~ Recently got hitched with a gf...sorta FWB. Until we find someone better. We are in a LDR so trying to make it work where possible. And the best thing...
    Hi Folks... I'm finally back! Again.... lol~ Recently got hitched with a gf...sorta FWB. Until we find someone better. We are in a LDR so trying to make it work where possible. And the best thing is...this time I can show my true "horny" nature. She is still shy and I guess we are taking it......
    Hi Folks... I'm finally back! Again.... lol~ Recently got hitched with a gf...sorta FWB. Until we find someone better. We are in a LDR so trying to make it work where possible. And the best thing is...this time I can show my true "horny" nature....
    Hi Folks... I'm finally back! Again.... lol~ Recently got hitched with a gf...sorta FWB. Until we find someone better. We are in a LDR so trying to make it work where possible. And the best thing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sam6170

You only live once

I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and counting. My wife is busy with her work both in and out the house most of the time- the typical career...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and counting. My wife is busy with her work both in and out...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. CoupleScore

With the slut

Sharing of my little slut after session. Giving me her full submission and she said that she is nothing more than a slut for my pleasure and entertainment ;). Looking for a suitable couple to...
    Sharing of my little slut after session. Giving me her full submission and she said that she is nothing more than a slut for my pleasure and entertainment ;). Looking for a suitable couple to explore together for swing/mmf/mmff/bi.
    Sharing of my little slut after session. Giving me her full submission and she said that she is nothing more than a slut for my pleasure and entertainment ;). Looking for a suitable couple to explore together for swing/mmf/mmff/bi.
    Sharing of my little slut after session. Giving me her full submission and she said that she is nothing more than a slut for my pleasure and entertainment ;). Looking for a suitable couple to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. LadyJane

hello

Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Baccaratking

love it when she wear this

what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Elisa

First attempt of sharing my pic

Hello all, This is my first attempt in sharing with you. I hope you'll enjoy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. iamsugar

Our First Time. My Hot Wife Pics

We are Singaporean couple. Always wanted to share but she was scared. Finally, showing her, that privacy is maintained, she agreed. From Simple to hardcore pics. Be nice, our first time.
    We are Singaporean couple. Always wanted to share but she was scared. Finally, showing her, that privacy is maintained, she agreed. From Simple to hardcore pics. Be nice, our first time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Eldias

GF started to ....

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen, GF (20+) getting naughty and open up for new journey of learning in this site. Do let us know what you think and appreciate your comments in advance. Currently we are...
    Hi Ladies & Gentlemen, GF (20+) getting naughty and open up for new journey of learning in this site. Do let us know what you think and appreciate your comments in advance. Currently we are looking for MFF or couple below 40 to explore new funs ;) Just our preference for now hope no offence to...
    Hi Ladies & Gentlemen, GF (20+) getting naughty and open up for new journey of learning in this site. Do let us know what you think and appreciate your comments in advance. Currently we are looking for MFF or couple below 40 to explore new...
    Hi Ladies & Gentlemen, GF (20+) getting naughty and open up for new journey of learning in this site. Do let us know what you think and appreciate your comments in advance. Currently we are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Fuzz46

My FWB n Bi Wife

Enjoy these pics.. censored of cos..The one solo in the toilet is my Bi Wife and the pic collage is me n my wife fb. enjoy and ur honest reviews and comments are welcome by us. we do swibging at...
    Enjoy these pics.. censored of cos..The one solo in the toilet is my Bi Wife and the pic collage is me n my wife fb. enjoy and ur honest reviews and comments are welcome by us. we do swibging at tines as well... My Bi Wife.. ME N WIFEY FB... HER LIPS WIFEY ENJOYS WHEN SHE LICKED HER UP...
    Enjoy these pics.. censored of cos..The one solo in the toilet is my Bi Wife and the pic collage is me n my wife fb. enjoy and ur honest reviews and comments are welcome by us. we do swibging at tines as well... My Bi Wife.. ME N WIFEY...
    Enjoy these pics.. censored of cos..The one solo in the toilet is my Bi Wife and the pic collage is me n my wife fb. enjoy and ur honest reviews and comments are welcome by us. we do swibging at...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. 2JSwingerSg

Daddy and his slut.

Daddy decided to put his slut in chain for some staircase fun. She got so excited and it flooded the floor with all her juice.
    Daddy decided to put his slut in chain for some staircase fun. She got so excited and it flooded the floor with all her juice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. RestnRelax88

Here we go

Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. WOTHOR

The Art of Ropes, Bondage, Shibari and Kinbaku

Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you like my works and would like to work with me, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'd be happy...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you like my works and would like to work with me, please...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options