We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Singapore Members Erotic

Singapore Members upload & share your erotic arts here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. BadventurouS

Singapore BadventurouS Erotic Moments

BadventurouS first contribution! The best photo taken (next to the open window)! Second shoot, on the ground. Gagged her while taking a shoot! and a blowjob after...
    BadventurouS first contribution! The best photo taken (next to the open window)! Second shoot, on the ground. Gagged her while taking a shoot! and a blowjob after that. Cheers! ~BadventurouS~
    BadventurouS first contribution! The best photo taken (next to the open window)! Second shoot, on the ground. Gagged her while taking a shoot! and a blowjob after that. Cheers! ~BadventurouS~
    BadventurouS first contribution! The best photo taken (next to the open window)! Second shoot, on the ground. Gagged her while taking a shoot! and a blowjob after...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. ack79

Singapore My sweety

we are a couple with new found love for exhibiting outside Still New to the post .. would love to meet some other couples with srs or car to try out
    we are a couple with new found love for exhibiting outside Still New to the post .. would love to meet some other couples with srs or car to try out
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. LadyJane

Singapore hello

Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Hapy78111

Singapore My first shy posting

Hi...this is my first but shy post...while waiting for my kfc delivery in this outfit. ;)
    Hi...this is my first but shy post...while waiting for my kfc delivery in this outfit. ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Pu55yCat

Singapore Pu55yCat Purring

First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to encourage me taking more notti photos
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will enjoy my photos and leave me some nice comments to...
    First time sharing my photos and my first posting as well. Was kinda bored at home on a Sunday morning so I decided to put on my new chili red tong and take some notti photos. Hope you guys will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. RestnRelax88

Singapore Here we go

Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. JS35095

Singapore Lola's New Tail

Hi everyone! So... James and I had a mini photoshoot yesterday with my new toys, and we thought you guys might like them. New to the whole kitten play thing, but hey it's working out pretty ok...
    Hi everyone! So... James and I had a mini photoshoot yesterday with my new toys, and we thought you guys might like them. New to the whole kitten play thing, but hey it's working out pretty ok for us. :) On that note, we're definitely down to meet some +1s (cute girls or cute and athletic...
    Hi everyone! So... James and I had a mini photoshoot yesterday with my new toys, and we thought you guys might like them. New to the whole kitten play thing, but hey it's working out pretty ok for us. :) On that note, we're definitely down to...
    Hi everyone! So... James and I had a mini photoshoot yesterday with my new toys, and we thought you guys might like them. New to the whole kitten play thing, but hey it's working out pretty ok...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. simpleguyKUL89

Singapore Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING )

Holla my usc family.... Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING ) Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my...
    Holla my usc family.... Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING ) Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one in a million of malaysian but not in...
    Holla my usc family.... Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING ) Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my experience and my picture here. Yes i admit, my self one...
    Holla my usc family.... Looking a openminded mistress into ( SLAVE, BITCH, FISTING ASS, STRAPON AND PISSING ) Honestly i happy and enjoy being part of your family since i can sharing my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Baby_gal

Singapore All gal welcome to post ur boobs here

Boobs inside sarong XD Cheers!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sgcup24

Singapore Last night seduction....

Some pics from last night fun....
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Miranda

Singapore Our Fav Kinky Peektures

Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any fun-loving guy/gal willing to drive us around in a car so that Boyfriend and I can have some fun while...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any fun-loving guy/gal willing to drive us around in a...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Subkath

Singapore Started our new Tumblr blog

Find us and pics of us on Tumblr. User name is SubKath or HKblogster here below a quick preview for you guys:)
    Find us and pics of us on Tumblr. User name is SubKath or HKblogster here below a quick preview for you guys:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. haowee

Singapore My Wife

First time posting. Trying to get the pictures up.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Attitude

Singapore Wife pussy

Love fingering her wet pussy
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. sercetster99

Singapore Cuckold fun - sharing my wife

Hi Bros... We are a new married chinese couple seeking discreet Cuckold fun - sharing wife. Me - 30 She - 26 Stay tuned...
    Hi Bros... We are a new married chinese couple seeking discreet Cuckold fun - sharing wife. Me - 30 She - 26 Stay tuned...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. andiluv

Singapore Hot amazing milf

Hi guys...it has been awhile, had an amazing nite....she has agreed to share. She is waiting for your kind replies.....
    Hi guys...it has been awhile, had an amazing nite....she has agreed to share. She is waiting for your kind replies.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Perfecttwisted

Singapore Her kinky journey (picture story)

Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me to find out more. Soon, I was yearning to have...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there are Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. Still remember the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. desireedave

Singapore Desiree's Wardrobe

Perfect for a night out
    Perfect for a night out
    Perfect for a night out
    Perfect for a night out
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Flowie

Singapore Rose in the Wardrobe

Hello perverts and sluts, I'm Flowie, a long time member here in USC and also the current community manager. I'm 25 and petite. I have a body I'm fucking proud of it even though it's not model...
    Hello perverts and sluts, I'm Flowie, a long time member here in USC and also the current community manager. I'm 25 and petite. I have a body I'm fucking proud of it even though it's not model perfect. And now, I've decided that this is the best time to record and express my perversion and dark...
    Hello perverts and sluts, I'm Flowie, a long time member here in USC and also the current community manager. I'm 25 and petite. I have a body I'm fucking proud of it even though it's not model perfect. And now, I've decided that this is the best...
    Hello perverts and sluts, I'm Flowie, a long time member here in USC and also the current community manager. I'm 25 and petite. I have a body I'm fucking proud of it even though it's not model...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. titfuckgang

Singapore Hello

Hi everyone, i'm joined this forum not too long ago and i decided to share my gf like everyone else and of course with her permission. She is sexually active, multiple orgasm and a squirter. She's...
    Hi everyone, i'm joined this forum not too long ago and i decided to share my gf like everyone else and of course with her permission. She is sexually active, multiple orgasm and a squirter. She's the type of girl with so much curiosity in men. And one of her fantasy is to have a threesome. She...
    Hi everyone, i'm joined this forum not too long ago and i decided to share my gf like everyone else and of course with her permission. She is sexually active, multiple orgasm and a squirter. She's the type of girl with so much curiosity in men....
    Hi everyone, i'm joined this forum not too long ago and i decided to share my gf like everyone else and of course with her permission. She is sexually active, multiple orgasm and a squirter. She's...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options