We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Malaysia I offer FREE for Adult Sensual massage or Full body oil massage for female or Ladies from KL

Discussion in 'Adult Massage Services' started by Ladies_will_like, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:51 PM.

1. Ladies_will_like

Ladies_will_like Active Member

Hey there ladies, im a CHINESE guy providing massage for wife or ladies. Providing a sensual massage.
    For those who havent experienced, sensual massage is to relax, to open up to the lady's emotions, highten up the mood. To tell the truth, ive experienced with two ladies before. At first, they also doubt because im sounds unpromising. They didnt doubt at all when the ladies hold my tool when im in the middle of rubbing my palms on her back. Lol. The other ladies are strict, cause the lady doesnt easily do sex with stranger. Well i respect that, and at the end i was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek. Well i guess i did well. The first ladies are travellers (maly wife, chinese ladies and chinese wife ) well the other ladies from melacca and penang (malay and chinese also).

Well thats my story la basically. My hands are good with massage. Im an easy to get along guy. I respect the decisions. I dont protest or argue with the decision. for my terms, i do massage for the lady, i dont wear clothes cause it might get oily. If you scared, i will have my pants on but seriously not my shirt. Shirt off. And lastly you must be hosting. And thats my terms, the lady want half naked or full naked, its up to you two. No monetary involved. Pm for details.

sr8q9XlkNuYsPyeXWke2IH4TudON5pIQk2xmMHHs_Ao=.jpg

c700x420 (2).jpg

Full-Body-Cellulite-Oil-Therapy-300x300.jpg

Whiteboy likes this.
  2. Ladies_will_like

Ladies_will_like Active Member

Hi ladies and female menbers ,
    Anyone looking FREE sensual or full body oil massage tonight or tomorrow morning or afternoon ? PM me

Draft saved Draft deleted