We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 49000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Looking for hunk for mmf.

Discussion in 'Couples Seeking Singles' started by Mark_88, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Claudio

Claudio VIP Member
    VIP Premium

Would love to join you both for future sessions. Please PM :)

2. Mark_88

Mark_88 Member

Update: slot is still open.

My partner is looking for a hunk. For possibly a mmf..

About her.

Milf. - late 30s.
    Looks. - pretty in my opinion.
    Body type - curvy. Not the slim and skinny type.

Her criteria - Chinese only pls. And we are located in Singapore.

Interested parties pls drop me a pm with your pic and tool.

Good luck to applicants.

W35male4cpl and Juicyschlong like this.
  3. joetoyboy

joetoyboy VIP Member
    VIP Premium

Pm pls..i'm interested

4. Mark_88

Mark_88 Member

Pm with pics pls. For her to view.

5. OzGuyInSg

OzGuyInSg VIP Member
    VIP Premium

HI there,

A bit about myself :
    Aussie Indian Expat Gentleman here on this Little Red Dot for almost 4 years now. Musician and Dreamer by passion, financial and management consultant by destiny.
    I try to live by the motto of work hard, play harder. I am interested in meeting sexually liberated ladies who have wanton desires not being met by their partners.

Have been involved in menage a trois' both MMF and FFM, Orgies, GBs and passionate one on ones. I always would prefer to meet for a coffee or a drink to see if we have chemistry to further explore mutual sexual, lustful gratification.

Discretion is a must and will be expected in return. Available to meet Mon - Fri till 8PM in the evening and Sat-Sun till 6-7pm.
    I am married, however it is only I who appreciates this lifestyle, hence I cannot host, and thats the reason for utmost discretion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My real pics are on my profile for you to have a look.

6. rickysgd21

rickysgd21 VIP Member
    VIP Premium

I am 28 m . 5.6" height/64kg weight/ gym fit body and 6.3" tool size- i can host as i stay alone in condo

7. OzGuyInSg

OzGuyInSg VIP Member
    VIP Premium

HI there,

A bit about myself :
    Aussie Indian Expat Gentleman here on this Little Red Dot for almost 4 years now. Musician and Dreamer by passion, financial and management consultant by destiny.
    I try to live by the motto of work hard, play harder. I am interested in meeting sexually liberated ladies who have wanton desires not being met by their partners or just want to explore their sexuality further.

Have been involved in menage a trois' both MMF and FFM, Orgies, GBs and passionate one on ones. I always would prefer to meet for a coffee or a drink to see if we have chemistry to further explore mutual sexual, lustful gratification.

Discretion is a must and will be expected in return. Available to meet Mon - Fri till 8PM in the evening and Sat-Sun till 6-7pm.
    I am married, however it is only I who appreciates this lifestyle, hence I cannot host, and thats the reason for utmost discretion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My real pics are on my profile for you to have a look.

PIC 1.jpg

PIC 2.jpg

PIC 3.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted