We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 38000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

[NEW USER] Everyone Please Welcome Angie_2211 To Our Community!

Discussion in 'Adventurous Newbies Say Hi' started by Angie_2211, Jan 12, 2017 at 6:20 PM.

1. Angie_2211

Angie_2211 New Member

I love the taste of both Venus and Mars. I serve at the pleasure of my honey daddy. Explored my bisexual side with the permission and encouragement of my honey daddy. Seeking a girl for 3p play with me and my honey daddy..

2. dom007

dom007 VIP Member
    VIP Premium

welcome Angie. we are also into similar lifestyle. perhaps there's some chance for some joint fun :)

3. horniness_maximus

horniness_maximus VIP Member
    VIP Premium

Hey guys and gals. Welcome to USC. We would love to invite you guys in our next STRIP UNO GAME NIGHT GROUP!
    We're doing this, purely out of love, for UNO, and you can bet that everyone in our group, are the same, albeit, with a kinkier notion of things. Played among like-minded people, in a controlled situation, and we even have handlers, embedded, in case anyone gets unruly!
    Check our thread out for more information. And if you like what you read, or if you have any questions, feel free to pm us. Looking forward in meeting you guys soon. Happy Hunting!

http://undertable.org/f/threads/strip-uno-game-night-group.36691/#post-436302

Draft saved Draft deleted